OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit

House With Shared Pool

People6
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms2
Property type house
Minimum Stay 7 nights

Overview


Details
Property
house
People
6
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
2
Minimum Stay
7 nights

About the property

Villa in L' Escala, Costa Brava, Spain - Peaceful Family Friendly Location In Riells/L'escala

Three bedroom house in family friendly community with communal pool and barbecue area. Peaceful location within walking distance (20 minutes) of the town centre with all amenities. Several beautiful beaches in and around L'escala. Girona airport is about 35 minutes to drive. Barcelona is about 1 hour and 15 minutes to drive.


Owner
Owner
Member since: 2009
Speaks English, German, Dutch
Calendar last updated:
21 November, 2016

Guestbook comments from the owner

Hi J.,

I just wanted to say how much we enjoyed our week in your house in L’Escala. The property and pool are lovely and the location is great. We had a wonderful time.

Thanks again

J., R. and family



Hi J.,

We had a lovely time in your house and everything went well. I can't say there was anything else I could say to improve what was there and we may in the future be back again. Thanks for all your help and the quick responses to my questions. Best regards P.
Aug 2009
  • 1 of 1

Reviews

Location

Photos

Prices & Availability

Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
 
Autumn
11 Sep 2016 - 26 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
£422
for 7 nights
£422
 
 
Rate 2
27 May 2017 - 24 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
£506
for 7 nights
£506
 
 
Rate 3
25 Jun 2017 - 15 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
£591
for 7 nights
£591
 
 
Rate 5
16 Jul 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
£844
for 7 nights
£844
 
 
Rate 6
27 Aug 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
£633
for 7 nights
£633
 
 
My Standard Rate

Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
£422
for 7 nights
£422
 

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees
Refundable Damage Deposit £127

Booking Notes:

Changeover Day:
Preferable changeover day for July and August is Saturday. For all other months the changeover day is flexible.

Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
Minimum stay is one week.
Cleaning is included in the price.

To secure a booking a deposit payment of 30% of the full rental rate is required. The remaining balance (70%) is due latest 6 weeks prior to arrival by bank transfer. A security deposit of 150 euros has to be paid at arrival in cash and will be refunded in full after the house has been checked, provided there are no damages or excess cleaning.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

  • 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
  • 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Available arrival
Available
Unavailable

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday house in L'Escala in Costa Brava

Property Type:
  • house
Meals:
  • Self-catering
General:
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room ...
  • Parking
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
Kitchen:
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 6 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet , Bath (no shower) , Shower Enclosure , Bidet
    Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
  • Ground floor: Bathroom with shower and WC First floor: Bathroom with bath/shower, bidet and WC
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
  • Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor: Bedroom with double bed First floor: One bedroom with bunk beds One bedroom with a double bed and access to the terrace
Entertainment:
  • DVD Player
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
Outside:
  • Terrace
  • Golf ...
  • Garden
  • Barbecue
Suitability:
  • children welcome
Pool / Spa:
  • Communal Pool
Notes:
Notes on accommodation: The house is part of a family friendly community Outside: Community pool and community barbecue Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen, bath towels and cleaning is included

Partner Offers

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot