Villa in Franschhoek, Cape Winelands, South Africa - Located in Centre of Village, Close to Fabulous Restaurants
The house is elegant and comfortable. It features a large sparkling well maintained swimming pool with comfortable seating and dining areas around the garden. Views of the mountains can be seen from both the front and back of the house with the sun on the pool from approx 8.00am until 5pm. Cape Town is just 50 min drive away as are the whales in Hermanus just 1 hour in the other direction.
About the Owner
We are a British couple who have a passion for all things South African, we adore the lifestyle, the wine, and the food.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have a number of guests that come back year after year. One couple from Belgium said it was the nicest house they have ever stayed in. A family from England said that it exceeded all their expectations.
From the Owner
“Franschhoek is the most beautiful village in South Africa.”
Activity and Interests
Beaches 40 mins.
Car hire essential.
Right in the village.
Shops banks restaurants gym spa all within walking distance.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
By telephoning. Deposit at time of booking. Payment within 8 weeks of travel.
20% upon booking . Balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The situation of the property is adjacent to all local amenities whilst being safe and quiet.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath/Shower wc. En-suite shower room to bedroom 3 with wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Queen bed. bedroom 2 with Queen bed. bedroom 3 with Queen bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning upstairs as house is very cool downstairs. For Winter time, there is a new Jotul log-burning fire in the main hallway, and a further Morso log-burning fire in the lounge. Outside: Walled garden with mature trees and well stocked flowerbeds. Outside dining area covered by vines and bougainvillea. Sunbeds and outside furniture The pool measures approx 9 metres x 3metres and is private. Utility Room: Washing machine. Tumble drier. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Changed twice weekly. Maid twice weekly can arrange more if required. Other: Separate hall room with seating.