Ski Chalet in Courchevel 1650, Rhone Alps - Savoie, France - Quiet, 3 Minutes Walk To The Lifts/Shops And Restaurants
Chalet Mollard is a comfortable, well furnished 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom chalet in the old village of popular Courchevel 1650, within minutes walking distance from the ski lifts, shops and restaurants. Following recent renovations throughout, the chalet offers cosy, home-from-home accommodation, furnished with high quality furniture, such as the large linen covered sofas where you can sit back and relax in front of the wood-burning stove, extremely comfortable beds for a very important good night’s sleep and adequate bath and shower rooms for a group of 10 guests.
The chalet is set back from the main road in a quiet location, but within a short 3-4 minute walk to the ski lifts, shops and restaurants in Courchevel 1650. The chalet has been carefully designed with the sleeping accommodation occupying both top and lower ground floors, whilst the living/entertaining space and kitchen sits in-between on the ground floor. Separate to the main entrance, there is lower ground access directly in to a boot room with underfloor heating and a boot warmer. There are stunning views to enjoy across the valleys from one of the three balconies, one of which boasts an outdoor Nordic style wooden hot tub.
Our Chalet Manager contacts guests prior to their arrival to ensure their every requirement is met before their holiday begins. You will be greeted on arrival at the chalet with a friendly face and we can offer support throughout your stay, from arranging ski passes and ski equipment hire (which can be dropped off/collected from the chalet) to catering and concierge services.
Heated boot/ski room
2 x ski lockers at 1650 lifts
Wood burning stove
Fully equipped kitchen
Outdoor terrace with heaters
Complementary Cowshed toiletries
Massage & spa
There’s much to do in Courchevel beyond skiing, so if you’re a non-skier or fancy doing something different for the day, there is the new new "Aquamotion" centre with a surf zone, wild rivers, water slides, spa and lots more. For further information please look at the website http://www.aquamotion-courchevel.com.
About the Owner
About Clare Fincham
We are a family with 4 children. We are all mad about skiing and have tried many resorts but kept on coming back to Courchevel.
We choose Courchevel 1650 for the village atmosphere, the fabulous restaurants and the sunny afternoons and evenings (which you don't get in 1850).
The shops, restaurants, spas and lifts are a 3 minute walk from the chalet - perfect!
Clare Fincham purchased this chalet in 2009
Activity and Interests
Chambery 1 1/2 hours. Lyon 2 hours. Geneva 2 hours or by train to Moutier then 30 minute taxi ride. We can organise all transport to and from the airport/station.
All the shops and restaurants are 3 minutes walk from the chalet.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
19 Mar 2017 - 8 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
9 Apr 2017 - 22 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,297|
Unfortunately, Chalet Mollard is not rentable throughout the summer season.
Please email or call for booking details - we can be flexible on changeover days particularly over christmas and new year.
Changeover day may be flexible - but generally Saturday - we can certainly be flexible over Christmas and new year.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property with 3 hours cleaning - 6 days per week.
The price is quoted in Euros - to be paid direct into a french bank account - 25% to confirm the booking, the balance is due 8 weeks before the holiday starts. We also require a Good Housekeeping deposit of €1500.
We are flexible on change over days - especially over Christmas and New Year - so please ask.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- ski lift pass
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- New en-suite with bath and shower - 1st floor. New bathroom with shower - 1st floor. New bathroom - lower ground floor. New shower room - lower ground floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master suite with double bed/en-suite bathroom Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with built-in bunks & TV Bedroom 4 bedroom en-suite Bedroom 5 with built-in bunks Bedroom 6 with single bed and truckle bed and plasma screen/satellite/DVD player.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Included in Price
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property has been internally renovated in 2011/12 - all the furniture is new. The style is fresh and contemporary and the chalet has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It is ideally suited to two families holidaying together and is child-friendly, but works equally well for mixed groups. It is warm and bright. Outside: We have balconies on the two of the floors and a large sunny terrace at the front of the property with tables and chairs. There is also a large communal area in front of the chalet that children can play on. Two minutes away is the Hotel Manalli which is a new 5-star hotel with spa. Courchevel 1650 is especially popular because it's on the lighter side of the valley and gets lots of afternoon sunshine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We will provide all bed linen and towels. Three hours of cleaning per day. If you would like us to organise a chef for the evening that is possible at an extra charge. Other: The master double bedroom and en-suite bathroom have been totally renovated this year. The whole chalet has been internally & externally redecorated this year - with new bathrooms throughout. We have a hot tub - new for 2012/2013.