Villa in San Cayetano, Nr. San Javier, Costa Calida, Spain - Ideal For Families, Couples And Golfers - Only 10 Mins From Beautiful Mar Menor
Quad villa situated in the village of San Cayetano complete Air-con, TV and dvd player. Brand new swimming pool complex (small daily charge applies) now open 100 yards from villa with large pool area, smaller children's pool, on site lifeguard and cafe bar. A short stroll will take you into the small quiet village of San Cayetano where you will find a bakery, supermarket, wine bars and the much aclaimed Joachin Restaurant. Alternatively bbq on the terrace and relax in the garden with a glass of wine. For those in search of a lively night, the nearby towns of San Javier and Los Alcazares offer a wide range of bars and restaurants. Golfers are spoilt for choice, the villa is situated at the heart of some of the best golf courses in Spain. The villa looks out onto a lovely landscaped area and it well equipped with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 bedroom and bathroom are on the ground floor).
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dawn (08/11) Knowing this area well we knew when we booked the villia it was going to be nice as we had viewed them when they were being built. Well nice is an understatement - the villia is perfect for a holiday in this area both being close enough but far enough from any hustle and bustle which there isn't much of on the Mar Menor anyway. Modern clean with nice fixtures and fitting even a lovely dining table. In August we didn't eat inside, good sized bedroom with comfy beds expecially the matress in the master room - best sleep in a long time. Bathrooms - well design and perfect for our family. Kitchen had everything you could want to use - including cool box for the beach or pool. The pool had just opened when we arrived and although we split our time equally between the beach & pool - the children loved it. Our children aged 7 & 13 felt at home here - we just wish we could have stayed longer and hadn't been called home.
You will not be dissapointed with this villa........
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Great for pamper weekends with local spa's offering a wide range of treatments!
The beaches of the Mar Menor are located just 10 minutes drive away. The Mar Menor is Europe's largest salt water lagoon with a depth of just 7m at its deepest point, the water stays very shallow for over 50m from the beach. There is also no tide making it extremely safe for young children.
Murcia (San Javier) airport (10 mins from villa) or Alicante (50 mins from villa) are conveniently located. Both have regular Easyjet and Ryan air flights from major UK airports. Car hire is recommended.
San Javier 10 Minutes.
Los Alcazares 10 minutes.
Catagena 25 minutes.
Murcia town 35 minutes.
The local village restaurant is fantastic, no menu but guaranteed good food at reasonable prices. The bakery is also great, make sure you get there early to avoid disappointment! La Rosa has a great value for money menu including tapas! Snacks are also available at the new cafe/bar on the pool complex.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Please contact us for availability, deposits and payment details. Long term winter lets available.
Any day, minimum 2 night stay.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Short term rental available please enquire. Long term winter lets available please enquire.
Our prices are based on 4 people. Extra renters will be charged at £5 per person per night.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - family bathroom with bath/shower and bidet. Bathroom 2 - downstairs toilet and shower room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/9 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with King size double bed. Bedroom 1 with twin beds and pull out full size single 3rd bed. Bedroom 2 (downstairs) with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: We have a wide range of books available for our guests an operate a book swap just in case you don't get time to finish one! Outside: Large patio with outside dining set for 6 people, umbrella, BBQ. There is a brand new pool complex with lifeguards and a childrens pool, cafe/bar 100 yards from the villa, there is currently a small charge to enter the pool, weekly passes are available. Utility Room: Outside utility sink within a locked secure area, BBQ, a good area to store bikes etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included, we kindly request that linen is not taken outside of the villa.