Villa in Calpe, Costa Blanca North, Spain - 5 Mins Drive to Town Centre
Pleasant south facing villa, with private heated (in summer months) swimming pool and gardens. There is easy access to town, beaches, shops, and bars. It is a 45 minute drive to golf courses.
Top Traveller Review
Home from home
About the Owner
5 based on 10 holidaymaker reviews
Home from home
Outstanding villa with everything you could possibly need plus lots more. Brain and Debbie welcomed us when we arrived with a food and drinks and when we we're settled in Brian droves us around the local area to show where we could Park,shop,beach and best restaurants. We never saw or heard them unless we needed them (which we didn't). The pictures don't not do this property justice. The pool was a great size and lots of inflatables there to play with. Will definitely be booking again at this villa
Fantastic family villa
This villa is absolutely fantastic. The facilities are lovely - it has everything you need for a family holiday and more. The owners are lovely and really helpful, even providing a lovely welcome pack when we arrived (of more than just bread, milk and water). The villa is immaculate and the pool and BBQ area are great. My family (myself, my husband and two young children) had a wonderful holiday and will definitely be re-booking - it is highly recommended.
An excellent villa to make our holiday perfect
First of all the communication between ourselves and the owners was excellent from start to finish. We were then greeted on our arrival and it is true to say that nothing was too much trouble. The grounds, facilities and villa is excellent. Clean, modern and so comfortable. It is a short drive from the supermarket and Calpe itself which was great. It is also only half hour drive to the Benidorm area which was great to us as our boys love the zoo there so it meant we could even do a day trip out to the zoo.
I have no doubts that we will return here and already looking forward to it. Thanks again Brian and Deborah. From Emma, Mark, Samuel and Jack
Super villa, location and hosts
We've rented many properties, in many locations and this one is right up there with the best of them in terms of catering for our young family of 5.
Inside was well equipped, whilst outdoors was well maintained with heaps of al fresco living space. The kids lived in the pool, whilst myself and my wife loved the outdoor kitchen/BBQ. We wish we were there now.
From the moment we arrived to final departure, nothing was too much for our hosts Brian and Deborah. On the odd occasion we needed help or wanted some local tips, they were on hand, but without ever being intrusive.
We Would definitely return. In fact, we tried to extend our stay by 2 weeks but unsurprisingly it was already booked. Thank you for 2 memorable weeks.
Carlos, Sadie, Lexie, William & Henry
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOLIDAY
Another fabulous holiday at this super villa. The villa has everything and more you could wish for. This was our fourth visit and again Brian and Deborah have made it even more comfortable for us all, including the wifi. We love the location and the privacy of the villa and it's only a five minutes out of Calpe town centre where all restaurants and bars are situated.
Lovely villa in a great location
We stayed in this lovely villa for a cycling holiday, enjoying the local area. Brian and Deborah are lovely people and they made us feel extremely welcome! The photos don't do it justice....the outdoor kitchen/BBQ on a sunny evening are a huge bonus! Stayed in lots of different properties in the Calpe area and I highly recommend this one!
Activity and Interests
Calpe has two very nice blue flag beaches, both have shallow water, and are five mins drive.
The nearest airport is Alicante, this is 50 mins drive, with Valencia airport being the next nearest at about 90 mins drive. It is recommended that a car is hired for the holiday, although the bus route is not a long walk away.
Supermarkets, and town centre are also a five mins drive.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
1 Jun 2106 - 30 Jun 2106
7 night minimum stay
- Booking Notes:
When booking, A deposit of £100 per week is expected, with the balance being due six weeks prior to arrival.
Change over day is flexible, arrival is normally after 3pm, and departure before 10am.
Notes on prices:
All prices given are for a maximum of four people staying. I f there are more than four (max 6 plus one child in a cot) then an extra £25 per person will be charged.
If the rental period runs into different pricing periods, the difference will be charged for the higher priced days.
The prices are for weekly lets.
A security deposit of £100 is requested, which will be fully refunded after a successful inspection by the owners.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc, and hand basin. Main bathroom with shower cubicle, wc, hand basin and washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds, en-suite shower room, and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 with a double bed, and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms, and the lounge have ceiling fans, and the bedrooms, and bathrooms have mosquito grills on the windows. The villa is centrally heated for the cooler months. The Villa, and facilities are for sole use of paying guests. The ground floor accomodation of the villa is completely self contained, and separate from the second floor, the second floor may be occupied by the owners who do not use the pool gardens, BBQ etc whilst they have guests staying. They want their guests to enjoy their holiday, and do not want to interfere, but would be on hand to help with any problems, and ensure that all is OK Outside: The outside area includes an eight by four metre pool, which is heated in the summer months, with sun loungers, and large sunshade, there is a BBQ outside kitchen with hot and cold water and a seating area with table. The seating area, and outdoor kitchen are undercover. There is also a secure kiddies play area, with a sand pit, and various toys. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning will be carried out after your stay, clean bedlinen will be provided weekly, all hand, bath, and beach towels are provided. Other: The naya area is half glassed, and overlooks the garden, and pool areas, and has a glass topped table with six chairs and has excellent views.