3 Bedroom Chalet in Sainte Foy Station, Tarentaise Valley,Sleeps six, 100 Metres From First Lift & Nursery slopes
Beautifully furnished and centrally located 3 bedroom Chalet; 2 en-suite and one family bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen and utility room. LCD TV with UK Freeview TV & DVD. Log burning stove and 2 large sunny terraces. Large heated boot/ski room. Shops and restaurants 1 minute away, including the bakery and small supermarket; the main lift and nursery slopes 100m. We are close to some of Europe's most famous ski resorts such as La Rosiere, Val d'Isère, Tignes and Les Arcs. Plenty of Alpine charm, uncrowded pistes and fantastic off-piste terrain and tree skiing. Once the snow has melted Sainte Foy is transformed into an idyllic Summer retreat. The Alps are spectacular not just in the Winter but also in the Spring and Summer. Those who enjoy summer holidays in Sainte Foy can try a vast range of activities, from scenic hikes and gentle mountain bike rides to white water rafting and rock climbing.
About the Owner
Owned by Chris and Claire in the UK. We fell in love with Sainte Foy on our first visit six years ago and wouldn't go anywhere else now!
From the Owner
“With its uncrowded pistes and lifts, this fabulous village has great restaurants and beautiful views. Stay here and you will be hooked, the larger busy resorts will be a thing of the past!”
Activity and Interests
Chambery airport 1 1/2 hours. Grenoble airport 2 1/2 hours. Geneva airport 2 1/2 hours. Lyon airport 2 1/2 hours.
Bourg-Sainte-Maurice 45 minutes (25 minutes in summer).
Sainte Foy ski station has several quality restaurants, bars, ski shops, boulangerie, supermarket, cashpoint machine, spa and fitness centre, ESF and private ski school lessons, office de tourism and ski guides.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Changeover Day: During the Ski season the changeover days are Sunday. Chalet must be vacated by 10am. Summer bookings are flexible on changeover days by arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Changeover day is Sunday. Arrival at 4pm -departure at 10am.
Spring/Summer/Autumn lets are available at £650 per week. Please enquire for available dates.
30% deposit with booking. Full balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Chalet Molyneux is in the heart of the ski village and hence you can be on the slopes or in the bar within a moment of leaving the chalet. Take advantage of warm croissants from the boulangerie just across the road for breakfast, or if you don't fancy a restaurant lunch, ski back and put your feet up in front of the fire for a well earned rest before the afternoon exertions. Direct road access and a flat walk to the piste means you can almost literally ski in-ski out.”
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Family Bathroom - Bath (no shower), Bath with shower attachment, sink and vanity unit
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom (double) - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite shower room, sink & vanity unit, toilet
- Ensuite to Children's Bedroom - Shower Enclosure, Ensuite shower room, sink & vanity unit
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower, wc and basin. Children's bedroom with en-suite shower and basin. Family bathroom with bath and basin. Separate toilet. Cloak room off the living area with separate toilet and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom - 1 Double Bed
- Twin Room - 2 Single Bed
- Children's Bedroom - 2 Single Bed, Two single beds set as a bunk bed in this room
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom 1 double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with full size bunk beds. Extra bed ("z-bed") by arrangement & additional £35 charge.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Underfloor heating and thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms. Twin bedroom is suitable for adding a cot or small bed (small additional charge). Wardrobes are either in-built or free standing in all bedrooms. Bedrooms are equipped with bedside tables and lamps. Outside: The upper outside terrace is equipped with a small table and two chairs. Utility Room: Utility room equipped with washing machine and cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: White Company & Egyptian cotton linen and towels will be provided and the price includes a pre and post stay clean. Mid-week changes can be arranged at extra cost. If the extra bed is required this will incur an additional linen charge. Other: Large ground floor heated ski boot room with racks and bench. Suitable for storing several bikes in the Summer season plus walking equipment etc. Sorry, no pets.