Villa on Panoramica Golf, Vinaros, Costa del Azahar, Spain - Located on Golf Course with Private Heated Pool and Panoramic Mountain Views
The villa has fabulously large upper and lower balconies where you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink, eat a meal or simply sunbathe. The views from these balconies are stunning and overlook the local olive fields providing a spectacular panoramic view of the distant mountains. The large patio outside will allow you to enjoy the blazing Mediterranean heat either in the pool or relaxing in the comfort of the sun loungers provided. There are sofas and dining table etc on the terrace enabling you to take in the beautiful scenery whilst relaxing in the comfort of this holiday home. There is also a purpose built BBQ available for those lazy, sunny evenings when you would rather cook and dine outside amongst the beautiful surroundings of the province of Castellon.
About the Owner
We are a family of 4, Chris, Wendy and the two bosses Joe (aged 9 yrs) and Freya (aged 6 yrs). We bought the villa 4 years ago but only started renting it out last year.
We have busy lives in the UK, as with everyone, we are juggling work, school and social stuff constantly and trying to keep all balls in the air!
Our holidays are very precious to us - a time when we can all stop, relax, enjoy each others company and have a laugh. We find it a great time to really connect with each other.
From the Owner
“We had been holidaying in this area of spain for about 4 years before we decided to buy our property. We had gone back year on year because we loved the tranquility of the place, the uncommercialised nature of Vinaros and the gorgeous food and weather. The kids love going to the beach on holiday - and this area has lots of great sandy and safe beached to choose from. We are real "foodies" and there are some excellent restaurants to choose from within 10 mins drive of the villa. Like most people, we also like a bit of a deal and 12 - 15 Euro Menu of the Day are still prominent in this area - including a starter, main course, dessert, wine and coffee. This is "real" Spain. It is a dream come true to have our own holiday home.”
Activity and Interests
The beach at Vinaros is about 15 minutes away from the villa. These beaches also have play areas for the children – slides, climbing frames etc. All of these beaches in the area have the ISO 14001 environmental certificate which guarantees high quality maintenance, cleaning and respect for the environment.
Panoramica is easily accessible from 3 airports served by low cost airlines: Reus 80km, Ryanair, Air Berlin. Valencia 150km Easyjet, Ryanair, Vueling, Transavia, Iberia. Barcelona 200km Easyjet, Vueling, Transavia, KLM, Iberia.
Vinaros, town, shops, beaches 15 mins drive. San Rafael, San Jorge, 8 mins drive. Ulldecona Reservior and Dam, 15 mins drive. Traiguera, pottery shops 15-20 mins drive. Benicarlo, beaches and fishing port 20 mins drive. Peniscola, beaches, artisan old town 30 mins drive. Alcossebra, seaside town 40 mins drive. Reus, Salou, Tarragona, 60 mins drive. Valencia, 1hr 40 mins drive. Barcelona, 2 hours drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% deposit is payable (non refundable) on booking with balance of 75% payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Notes on prices:
The prices are per week. There is an additional £100 cleaning charge per booking.
Pool heat is optional and is charged at £75 per week if requested at the time of booking.
For bookings of 21 days or more we offer a discount.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have tried to make the villa a real home from home experience so that you can immediately kick back and relax and have some good fun family time. We love having BBQ's and swimming late into the evening. The heated pool has been a real advantage - when the water is warm the children just don't want to get out. Obviously, in the height of the summer it is completely unecessary to have the pool heated. I like the fact the villa has plenty of terraces (2 at front and 2 at back - upper and lower levels) - there is always somewhere to escape to for a quiet cup of coffee. We have equipped the villa in a way that is luxurious for adults whilst being practical for children.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 en-suite to bedroom 1 with spa shower, sink, wc and bidet. Bathroom 2 with bath/shower, sink, wc and bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with 2 bunk beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is lots for the kids to do in this villa, in the room with the bunk beds there is a big toy cabinet with lots of toys, games and books. The pool also has a shallow pool area for the kids surrounded with non slip tiles. There are also floats and arm bands available for the children to use. In front of the pool there is a decent sized grassed area for the children to run around and play ball games etc. There are also a couple of bikes available for children aged about 4/5 and 7/8 years – the complex is very safe for riding around. Inside the villa there is a large TV with Sky for access to the CBeebies and CBBC channels etc. A wide selection of both child specific DVDs and videos are available in the villa. Outside: There is a large heated pool. Beautiful gardens and 4 terraces - 2 to the first floor and 2 to the ground floor. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are included. You can be assured that the villa will be presented to you immaculately clean and tidy. If you would like the villa cleaned during your stay then this can be arranged. Other: The childrens room ie. the one with the bunk beds has a large toy cupboard. This room has been designed so that it doubles as a play room for the kids.