Villa Lazy Days, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Fabulous Sea Views Across To Fuerteventura
Sun, sea and spectacular views - what more could you wish for. Well, there is a heated pool, multiple patios and balconies, enormous inside space and stylish furnishings. All this within 2 minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes walk to restaurants and bars. Playa Vista offers the perfect holiday destination. With fantastic 180 degree views of the sea and Fuerteventura, the balconies and patios catch the sun all day long. As an added bonus, the downstairs patio is completely enclosed, offering complete privacy, shelter and table tennis/games area. The entire property is furnished and decorated to a very high standard with a gym/games room including PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, running machine, cross trainer and outside table tennis and darts. Take a tour at http://www.thevirtualtourist.info/lazydays.html
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful villa for relaxing holiday
About the Owner
Mal and Lidija Adams. Both working on a privately owned super yacht, Mal as the Captain and Lidija as Chief Stewardess. We run and manage the yacht to a 5 star standard, it has help us decorate and furnish our villas to the same standard. We have chosen Lazy Villas as the perfect holiday location for its proximity to the sea, local facilities and stunning views, adding the little extras luxuries you would need to enjoy those prefect Lazy Days. We have a client recommendation, if you would like to see these please email us. I am sure if you book Villa Lazy Ways, Lazy Days, Lazy Times or Lazy Stays for your holiday you will enjoy your lazy holiday.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I know you will have with your villa rental if you continue with the great attitude you already have for your guests. I will keep looking at your website with interest to get the updates on the various alterations you intend making to the villa and would like to be repeat guests at some point and will definitely recommend you to others. Your generosity and kindness was very welcoming and you really were a charming couple.Kind Regards Debbie Dawson.
We spent two fantastic weeks in Villa Lazy Days. The owners Mal and Lydia had thought of everything. We felt like valued guests throughout. The views are stunning and the villa is very stylishly furnished – a luxurious home away from home. We recommend this villa for those who want a quiet, relaxing holiday, unwinding by your own pool with the beautiful, almost 180 degree views to Fuerteventura to savour. We struggled to leave Villa Lazy Days and we’d be very happy to return.' J. Sweetman, B. Nolan, Dublin ,Ireland, September 2009.
1 holidaymaker review
Beautiful villa for relaxing holiday
This was the second time we stayed in one of the 'Lazy Villa's'. A great place to spend a luxurious and relaxing holiday. The villa is beautifully decorated and has everything you need. We spend a lot of time playing on the Wii, in the pool and playing table tennis with our children. At night we had great bbq's on the balcony while we enjoyed watching the sunset. Also, the owners live close to the villas and are very friendly and helpful: thanks Mal & Lydia! We hope to stay with you again!
From the Owner
“We have chosen Lazy Villas as the perfect holiday location for its proximity to the sea, local facilities and stunning views, adding the little extras luxuries you would need to enjoy those prefect Lazy Days. The location of the villa gives easy access to the promenade and sea front, local facilities, shops and bars.”
Activity and Interests
The beach, seafront and promenade are only 2 minutes walk away. The promenade leads you through the resort of Playa Blanca, with plenty of bars and restaurants. Flamingo Beach is 25 minutes walk from the villa. The Promenade extends from the Light house trough and beyond Playa Blanca, making it ideal for those romantic walk or for those more energetic power walkers. The beaches of Papagayo are a 10 minute drive from the villa.
Arrecife airport is a 40 minute drive away. Car hire is not essential, but recommended as it will enable you to enjoy the many wonderful places of interest that the island of Lanzarote has to offer. We can arrange car hire for you or alternatively a collection and return to the airport.
The villa is located in an ideal location give easy access to the beaches and sea front promenade; it is only a ten minute walk to the Natura Palace Hotel where you can enjoy a relaxing visit to the Thalasso Spa with discount for our guests.
Playa Blanca is a pleasant 30 minute walk or 5 minute drive. Also taxis and buses are both inexpensive and abundant.
In recent years Playa Blanca has grown from a traditional Canarian fishing village into a fashionable tourist resort and has still retained a great deal of its original character.
A promenade runs along the sea front and is lined with bars, restaurants and shops.
The amazing Papagayo beaches are only a 10 minute drive away, the beaches are famous throughout Spain for their unspoilt location, golden sands and aquamarine clear waters.
The unspoilt Canarian villages of Las Brenas, El Golfo and Femes are only a short drive away, as is the volcanic national park of Timanfya.
The pretty harbour of Playa Blanca is the departing point for many excursions including trips to the neighbouring island of Fuerteventura, Los Lobos and those beautiful beaches of Papagayo.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
18 Oct 2016 - 1 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking Notes: Prices are for 4 persons, £100 per extra person per week. Maximum 8
Please email for a booking form. 30% deposit is required to secure your booking. Remainder due 10 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
Please contact owner for details.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week based on 4 persons staying in UK Pounds. For additional persons £100 per week.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa has modern furnishing and décor, pool side furniture for relaxing, sunbathing and check out the large outside bed, also catering those of you who like to maintain their fitness programme using our well equipped gym, running machine, cross trainer, barbells, dumbbells, games, play station, Wii, table tennis and darts. If we have miss anything please let us now.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Two family bathrooms, each with bath, shower, wash basin and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed. Patio doors lead to balcony with stunning sea views. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Patio doors lead to lower private terrace. Bedroom 4 with double bed. All quality mattresses.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Lazy Days is a beautiful architect designed, luxury storey villa, furnished and decorated to a very high standard. All bedrooms and the main living area fitted with air-conditioning and heating for those not so often cold nights. Outside: An extensive terrace runs along the upper floor of the villa and overlooks the superb private swimming pool as well as offering wonderful views sea across to the islands of Fuerteventura. The pool is electrically heated and accessed by Roman step. Patio on the upper terraces with doors leading from the Kitchen/coffee room, upper living room and master bedroom. Lower terrace has patio doors leading from the Gym/games room, third bedroom and is perfect for private sunbathing or out door games, all with romantic lighting for the quite nights in. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided, weekly cleaning and towel changed, maid service can be arranged at a additional cost, Other: A spacious gym/games room, cross trainer, weights and bench, 32' LCD TV, Nintendo Wii, Wii Fit, Wii personal trainer, Play station 3 with Blue ray DVD + a selection of games and on the lower terrace table tennis and darts.