3 en-suite bedrooms, private pool, sea & mountain views. Close to restaurants & sea.
Priced at £800 per week for 3 bedrooms. All season.
Villa Asfiya is a large villa on the Kalamar Road near Cafe Vita.
It has internet access, satellite TV, DVD player and selection of DVD's, a safe, iPod dock, water dispenser, dishwasher, stone BBQ, seating on roof terrace which has sweeping panoramic views from the Taurus mountains down to Kalamar Bay.
3 bedrooms all en-suite.
Master bedroom has a huge balcony with sea and mountain views.
Top bedroom has a jet bath, very large roof terrace with stone seating and amazing views. 3rd bedroom is a twin room with views over olive trees.
There is fourth bedroom which is a large self contained apartment on the ground floor making it ideal for two families or teenagers who want some independence. You can rent this at additional cost.
There is a feature stone fireplace and seating in lounge as well as a large, comfortable corner unit. Cream marble tops in kitchen. It is a pleasant 10 minute walk to Kalamar Beach Club and 20 mins to town in the other direction.
It is possible to rent the poolside apartment separately. This is ideal for two people looking for something special as the apartment has one large bedroom, lounge diner, shower room and as the villa will be empty you will have sole use of the pool!
Please ask for details or see TK1256.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Wendy Lilygreen
We came to Turkey looking for property to buy and fell in love with the Kalkan area.
Our villa has four bedrooms over four floors. It's furnished to our taste and is cheerful and colourful. The one bedroom is a self contained apartment which can be hired separately in the spring and autumn.
We specialize in affordable luxury with our holiday properties.
Call us today for advice, bookings or just a chat.
Wendy and Steve.
Wendy Lilygreen purchased this villa in 2008
Why Wendy Lilygreen chose Lycian & Turquoise Coast
We love the fact that the property as a whole is so versatile.
Offering spacious accommodation finished to a high standard the Villa is within walking distance of the town or Kalamar bay.
There is a small cafe opposite and a small shop where all day to day requirements can be purchased.
Access is easy and the road good. Not much traffic.
What makes this villa unique
Very private roof terrace with superb views of Kalamar Bay and the Taurus Mountains.
Watch the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening.
Jacuzzi Bath off the 3rd bedroom.
Built in stone BBQ with ample space for entertaining.
It's a lovely building that just feels 'right'.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
(2 traveller reviews)
From the Owner
“We love the fact that the property as a whole is so versatile. Offering spacious accommodation finished to a high standard the Villa is within walking distance of the town or Kalamar bay. There is a small cafe opposite and a small shop where all day to day requirements can be purchased. Access is easy and the road good. Not much traffic.”
Activity and Interests
Kalkan town is an easy 15 minute stroll from the villa. Kas is a 30 minute drive by car but you can also take a Dolmus. It is just under half a mile.
Kalamar Beach Club - 10 mins walk downhill. Patara Beach 6km away is a nature reserve because of the turtles. See ancient remains close by and beautiful unspoilt 18km long beach. Kas is a little larger than Kalkan and is approx 30 min drive away. Berzigan - only over the hill but so different - visit for yourself and see.
Dalaman is the nearest airport (130km) and is an easy 1 hour and 40 minutes drive on quiet, wide roads. You can pick up a hire car from the airport or we can advise re transfers. Car hire isn't essential but for the sake of a few more pounds you can have a car for a week and the extra independence is great.
Cafes bars and supermarkets etc nearby. Buses/taxis also available to go to Patara - a world heritage site. Cafe Vita is almost opposite - excellent food. A few steps further is Aqua Restaurant. Also La Sera Hamam.
There are between 100-200 restaurants in Kalkan so you will never go hungry. Local markets to buy authentic Turkish goods from. Fresh meat, fish, fruit and vegetables in abundance, if you wish to cook your own meal. Fabulous jewellery shops, chic boutiques. Go scuba diving, river rafting, horse riding, paragliding, boat trips, jeep safaris. See Saklikent Gorge, the ruins at Tlos, Patara, Thassos, to name but a few. So much to do!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Annual 3 beds
7 Nov 2016 - 1 Nov 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add £30 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please feel free to ring for a chat about your booking.
I can email you a booking form. A non refundable sum of 20% is requested.
The balance of your payment is due six weeks before you go along with a £250 security bond as a separate cheque.
The bond will be returned on your return to the UK if you provide a SAE - otherwise it will be shredded.
Changeover day is Monday. We are flexible though. Please vacate by 11am.
No occupancy before 2pm. This is in order to facilitate cleaning.
Notes on prices:
Book the poolside apartment on it's own. TK1256 Contact me.
Villa can be rented as a 3 bedroomed property too. Contact me.
Payments - by BACS is my preferred method but if you wish to pay by Credit Card you can do so via Pay Pal.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
From the Owner
“Very private roof terrace with superb views of Kalamar Bay and the Taurus Mountains. Watch the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening. Jacuzzi Bath off the 3rd bedroom. Built in stone BBQ with ample space for entertaining. It's a lovely building that just feels 'right'.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite wet room to master bedroom. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and overhead shower to 2nd bedroom. En-suite shower room to twin bedroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 6 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: King size bed, seating on terrace. Air-con. Travertine stone wet room. Bedroom 2: King size bed and large roof terrace with seating. Air Con. Bedroom 3: Twin room. Air-con. Shower.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Rent the apartment separately if there are just two of you. See TK1256 There are steps down to the pool. The pool is unfenced, therefore children will need extra supervision. Welcome hamper included. We can recommend several firms for transfers and car hire if you wish. Outside: Around the pool is ample space for lounging around and soaking up the sun, the crystal clear pool is about 5'5" deep and perfect for cooling off in. On the next level is a large area for eating, entertaining or relaxing in. A swing seat affords views across the mountains, while you can admire Kalkan bay from the marble dining table. There is a further glass breakfast table and a comfortable day bed for snoozing on. Newly planted pots add a splash of colour and Bougainvillea grows up the large columns at the front of the Villa. Outside the patio doors from the kitchen is a built in stone BBQ - ideal for Al Fresco meals with a bottle or three of wine. The roof top terrace is very private and affords panoramic views of the Taurus mountains and Kalamar Bay - see the sun rise and set from the same position. The roof terrace has panoramic views of the bay, seating and sun beds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Mid term clean and linen change for two week stay. Other: Downstairs toilet and sink. Tables and chairs to seat eight outside. Huge entertainment area, loads of places to sit, relax, read, cool off. Smoke alarms fitted.