Villa in Westridge, Davenport, Orlando, Florida - Excellent Quiet Location, 40 Minutes From Orlando Airport And 15 Mins From Disney Parks
Located in the quiet residential area of Westridge, our villa is ideal for a family holiday. Fully air-conditioned and furnished to a high standard including free wi-fi access. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a private, screened pool that is not overlooked at the rear, with planting of shrubs to both sides for privacy. This villa is perfect for holidaymakers wanting to unwind at the end of a day at the parks, or spend a whole day relaxing by the pool.
Top Traveller Review
beautiful home from home
About the Owner
Hi, I'm Nest, the photo above is of my husband Terry. I am a retired hotelier, and was also an employee of Marks and Spencer.
I now live in North West London close to my 2 sons, and 2 grandchildren. I have always loved the USA, and am now lucky enough to own a lovely property in the Orlando area that I travel to, usually 3 times a year.
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
beautiful home from home
We stayed in this lovely beautiful villa over the new year period. It was everything we could have wanted. Clean and nice and quite. We loved staying here and will return back one day. Thank you to the owners for letting us stay in your home.
We had a lovely time in the beautiful villa, felt right at home. The villa had everything that you would need. A massive bed, a large pool & a pool table. What more can you want! Would highly recommend!
From the Owner
“We bought our villa after staying at a friends villa, also located on the Westridge estate. We love the estate, area, and villa we bought for a number of reasons. The main ones being that it is a quiet escape from the numerous activities that we, and most families do when they come on this kind of holiday. With so many theme parks, shopping outlets, water parks and restaurants close by, some days we like to just not open the front door and relax by the pool! The Westridge estate is a well-kept estate with many full-time Floridian residents, making it a secure and tranquil estate.”
Activity and Interests
Orlando airport is within an easy, freeway all the way, 40 mins drive. A small section of the freeway is toll payment. Sanford airport is approx 50 mins drive. Car hire is essential.
Disney parks, including Magic Kingdom and Epcot only a 15-20 mins drive. Universal Parks / Seaworld 30 mins drive. Kennedy Space centre 1 hour drive. Restaurants, golf and smaller supermarkets are all within 5 min drive. 24 hour Walmart 10 mins drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact the owners direct for all deposit and payment details. Deposit is required and is non-refundable.
Please contact owner.
I require a 20% non-refundable deposit upon booking with the balance of the payment required 6 weeks before the arrival date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our villa is only a 15-20 minute drive from nearly all the main Disney, SeaWorld and Universal theme parks. It is also a 5 minute drive from the excellent Publix supermarket making popping out relatively easy. It is easy to find from the main road, and is in a nice quiet part of the estate. One very nice feature of our villa is the privacy of our pool. It is fully secluded on 2 of the 3 sides, and on the third side we have good tree planting, coupled with the fact that our neighbours pool is not in use, allowing us to have full privacy. This is not something that most villas have, as most are overlooked by their neighbours on both sides.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom: double shower, twin hand basins, separate large bath, wc and door with alarm to pool side allowing you to access wc from pool side. Second bathroom - bath/shower, vanity basin, wc, located between 2nd and 3rd bedroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1- en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, king size bed, cable TV and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 -double bed, walk-in closet, cable TV and ceiling fan. Bedroom 3 -Twin beds, large wardrobe and cable TV.
- Notes on accommodation: Free Wifi. Newly re-fitted air-conditioning throughout. Ceiling fans in master, second bedroom and sitting room. Hairdryer provided. Free local phone calls. All bedrooms are fully carpeted. Single and double buggy (stroller) and rollaway bed provided. Outside: Private pool is not overlooked at the rear or one side, with planting to the second side for privacy from neighbouring villa. Sunshine from early morning through to late afternoon. An optional charge for pool heating applies at £70 per week (7 days). Sunbeds, pool side table and chairs all provided. Alarmed patio doors, and alarmed door leading from en-suite bathroom also prevents small children from wandering outside unsupervised. The pool also has heating and underwater lighting. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linens provided, villa is cleaned prior to each guest arriving, maid service can be arranged through management. Other: Dining Room - located at the front of the house this large space has a 6/8 seat table, allowing for a spacious family dinner without disruption to the lounge. Second Lounge - this small space has a double sofa bed, and is perfect for escaping the TV.