Villa at Vlycha Beach, Nr. Lindos, Rhodes, Greek Islands - Luxury Detached Villa With Fantastic Views Overlooking The Beautiful Beach
5 Star Luxury detached villa nestled in the hillside overlooking the stunning sandy beach of Vlycha Bay. The elevated position provides a fantastic view of the sea, mountains and bay area. Living accommodation is spacious, light and airy with a modern and contemporary feel, fully air-conditioned and consisting of a fully fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge. Elegantly furnished with both comfort and relaxation in mind, Beautiful patio area with table and chairs, with comfortable sofas for you to sit and enjoy relaxing on an evening by the swimming pool with spectacular views overlooking the sea. Large garden to the side with BBQ. Provides the ideal location to take in all that Rhodes has to offer from historical sites at Lindos (5 mins drive away) and Rhodes Town or the beautiful bay at Pefkos. Shops, bars, supermarkets and water sports just 5 minutes walk away.
Top Traveller Review
Karen and Graham Arrowsmith
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
The villa was beautiful and not overlooked. Everything you need was there. The pool was cleaned 3 times a week and was really, let's say refreshing, after all that sunbathing. The towels, bed linen were changed after first week.Views fantastic. The area was really lovely. The beach was gorgeous, really close by and not overcrowded. Not far to Lindos and Lardos about €9 in a taxi. I would definitely recommend staying at Vlycha View villa as we really enjoyed staying there. I would like to thank Julie the villa manager for waiting up for us after a delayed flight. Finally thanks to Julie the owner for allowing us to use your beautiful home and your excellent communication throughout.
Karen and Graham Arrowsmith
Spectacular views in a great location
We had a very enjoyable stay in Vlycha Views Villa during the first week of August. The views from the villa are truly stunning looking down across Vlycha Bay with the mountains in the background. The villa itself is roomy, sleeping 6 comfortably, and is well equipped and furnished to a high standard. To the rear of the villa is the pool which was well maintained, and a lovely seating area and dining area which we made good use of during our stay, looking out over the bay enjoying a glass of wine.
The location of the villa is ideal with the beach and a number of good hotels only a short walk away. We actually had breakfast on a couple of occasions at the nearest hotel, the staff of which were extremely welcoming and only charged a small amount for a substantial breakfast.
We hired a car during our stay but this is probably not essential as taxis are available a short walk from the villa, as is a small supermarket. The picturesque village of Lindos is a five minute drive away or the equivalent of £6 in a taxi. Lindos is well worth visiting in the evening, when all the day trippers have left, with its interesting shops and rooftop restaurants serving excellent food in a unique setting. Also worth a visit is the village of Lardos which is about a fifteen minute drive away, this is more of a traditional Greek village with a number of good inexpensive tavernas.
We had a wonderful holiday on Rhodes and have no hesitation in recommending Vlycha Views Villa to anyone looking for excellent accommodation in a great location.
Activity and Interests
2 mins walk to Vlycha Beach, described as one of Rhodes nicest beaches ideal for young children-a gently sloping beach and quite shallow with water sports. beach bars, tavernas and supermarkets for you to enjoy. 5 mins drive to Lindos with its beautiful beach, Pefkos is a lovely sandy bay. Venture further south to Prassonissi where the rough Mediterranean sea meets the calm Aegean-a windsurfers paradise.
Faliraki-miles of golden sand and ideal for water sports and sunbathing and the Water Park
Excellent flight connections from all major cities to Rhodes Diagoras Airport, less than 1 hours drive away. Car hire is recommended to explore what this wonderful island has to offer. Cars can be pre-booked and arranged at either the airport, port or villa. Taxis are available to take you around the island and there is a bus service from Lindos which runs every 20 mins to Faliraki and Rhodes town or south to Gennadi and Kiotari and to Prassonissi.
2km Lindos. 3km Pefkos. 6km Lardos Beach. 7.5kms Lardos. (Crazy Golf) 32.3km Faliraki. 43.5km Rhodes town. If you wish to see the whole island of Rhodes it is recommended that you hire a car - this can be arranged locally or we can provide quotes for cars to be picked up at the airport.
The villa is ideally situated just 2 mins walk from the beach which is a beautiful bay with golden sand surrounded with pine trees and sand dunes and has many shops, bars and restaurants on the beach for you to enjoy.
Lindos 2 kms with its sugar cube houses nestled at the bottom of the Acropolis and medieval castle, with its sandy beaches and lots of bars and restaurants to entertain you, and don't forget to have a ride on the donkey up to the top of the Acropolis the scenery is magnificent.
Pefkos 4 kms with its peace and tranquillity is a lovely sandy bay surrounded by pine trees and well known for its popular bakery which opens long hours, to the lively restaurants and bars in the village.
Lardos with its traditional Greek square surrounded by shops and taverns very popular with the locals as it has a fishmongers and 2 great butchers ideal for those BBQs. There is also the go cart track and crazy golf for the kids.
Lardos Beach (not to be confused with Lardos) has a string of shops and restaurants and bars for you to enjoy whilst looking over the bay. Other places of interest include: Rhodes Town - wonderful place to visit the medieval Castle and do a bit of bartering in the old town market held every day.
Valley of the Butterflies - a beautiful valley with waterfalls and fantastic scenery with the pretty butterflies flying around.
Ancient Kamiros - an ancient town that was destroyed by an earthquake in 227 BC.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
9 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 1 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
*Please contact owner directly to discuss booking*
Upon booking there is a 25% deposit payment to be made and the full amount is payable 8 weeks before arrival. For late bookings full amount to be paid before arrival. Payment to be made either by cheque or via bank transfer. There will be an additional charge at the time of booking of £250 for any damages which will be returned after your return. We appreciate that accidents happen but wilful damage/neglect or missing items will be charged for.
Handover days are Wednesday or Saturday but we will try to be flexible to accommodate all guests. The villa is available from 4pm, departure is prior to 11am.
Notes on prices:
The prices are based on 6 people sharing the villa.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with bath/shower and WC. Bathroom 2 - ground floor with fully enclosed shower and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, With balcony and seating area with stunning sea views
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, With balcony and seating area with stunning sea views
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, With stunning sea views
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 King size bed, with fantastic sea views, wardrobes and balcony with seating area. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, fantastic sea views, wardrobes and balcony. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, fantastic sea views, wardrobes. Cot available on request
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully air-conditioned for heat and cold. Double glazed patio doors with security shutters. Highchair and travel cot and stair gate available on request. A welcome pack containing essentials can be organised on request. Guest manual including useful information and contact telephone numbers for the management team is available in the villa. Outside: The villa is situated at the end of a row of 4 villas and has its own parking area with side garden. Sun loungers are provided around the private pool which is situated just one step away from the patio area and provides excellent views across Vlycha bay. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board. sweeping brush, mob and bucket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and bathroom towels provided. Bedding and towels changed weekly. If you require additional cleaning throughout the week then maid service can be arranged on request (payable locally). Beach towels are not included. Other: Spacious patio area with patio table and chairs with comfortable conservatory sofas and coffee table to sit and relax and watch the sun doing down