Villa in Ozankoy, Kyrenia, North Cyprus - Convenient Location, Close To Everything
In a quiet location in Ozankoy, this new villa offers premier accommodation for one or two families. The fully air-conditioned villa offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a 'sunken' open plan ground floor of kitchen, dining area and lounge, giving direct access to external dining terrace & BBQ. Located in Ozankoy, you're perfectly situated for all of the local bars & restaurants to dine locally. 5 mins drive from Bellapais you'll enjoy the backdrop of the intoxicating Five Finger Mountains provides a magnificent view of an evening. With 100sq.m of open terraces and 155m balconies, this villa is purposely built to take full advantage of the extraordinary views and glorious, long summers that Cyprus is famous for. Decorated to a high standard with modern equipment the villa offers Flat Screen, DVD, iPod Dock and touch sensor lamps. Clean towels and bed linen weekly, mid let cleaning can be arranged if required. We can provide a welcome pack for every booking and specific requests.
About the Owner
I live in England with new born son and husband. We have a close family & spend most holidays in Cyprus with brothers, sisters, nephews & neices. We have all really fallen in love with the country.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Tom & Louise Mckee – May11
My Girlfriend & I had a wonderful time; its even better that the pictures! Very tastefully decorated & the big pool is lovely. We enjoyed the roof terrace of an evening, over looking the sea with amazing views of the mountains to wind down. If you’re looking for a private villa in an idyllic location, to relax, yet have local amenities close, I’d recommend this place. You can walk (10-15 mins to shops), but a car is handy if you want to explore more. We had a car for 1/2 the stay to help with budget & the taxi's were v.cheap & reliable (the villa owner recommends & uses an English Turk - he is great!) We would return & had a fab stay here in Northern Cyprus.
Anna Davies – May11
We stayed for Mums 70th birthday. Was fantastic. We had a slight delay at Istanbul so arrived approx 1am. Lights were on which was great in such a remote & new place. There were essentials in the fridge to get us going in the morning. Our hire car was on site upon arrival. Perfec
From the Owner
“We all love Cyprus; the weather, the people, the hospitality & care of the locals & their love for life, food & family. The facilities in the area are great; just 10 minutes from Kyrenia Harbour - the local beaches - the range of bars and restaurants - the historical sites - the golf course & the very close Casion (which is stunning). There really is something for eveyone of every age here! The sea views and the mountain views also helped a quick decision! There are also 2 airports - Ercan (25 mins drive) and Larnaca (just over 1 hr).”
Activity and Interests
5 minutes drive of the villa are the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Mediterranean.
Transfer time from Ercan Airport is approximately 25 minutes and from Larnaca across the border are approx. 80 mins. Transfers can be arranged through our property manager (There is no visa/entry charge to cross to North Cyprus.)
- Fly to Ercan Airport and taxi (approx £30) or hire car to Ozankoy.
- Fly to Larnaca Airport in Southern Cyprus and book a taxi (approx £50)
* We can arrange a taxi to take our guests to the villa from both airports & car hire.
There is a great variety of bars and restaurants locally in Ozankoy, which cater for every taste and budget. 5 mins drive are the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Mediterranean. To the South, rise the impressive Five Finger (Besparmak) Mountains, creating an incomparably impressive backdrop to the villa where the picturesque village of Bellapais can be found just a 5 minutes drive away, with its magnificent Abbey, more shops, cash point and many restaurants.
Baby furniture such as cot, high chair etc can also be arranged. Ozankoy offers a local riding school, a farm and you will often see goats, sheep and cows grazing in the olive groves which the villa directly looks over! If you like, you can pick Olives from our tress in the gardens & take them to be pressed in the village & take back a bottle of your own Olive Oil! What a great gift too... Other close attractions include the 'fairytale' castles of St Hilarion and Buffavento with their panoramic views. Turtle (Alagadi) Beach, which is home to the nesting turtles between May and October or take a drive to the Karpaz peninsula, with its turquoise sea & deserted white sandy beaches.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The propery is so close to so many wonderful things! If you are looking for great food in the comfort of the villa, our management team can fill the fridge upon arrival, ready for home cooked traditional BBQ's or you can enjoy the vast restaurants and local bars. We have a private pool and large terraces to enjoy in the sunshine & relax for lazy days. We also have an English management team on hand 24/7 for any help. Bellapais & its beautiful history & Abbey - 5/10 mins Beach (grass, decking & Sand) with restaurant- 5/10 mins Kyrenia Harbour with all of the amazing restaurants/shops - 5/10 mins Golf Course - 15/20 mins Casino - 5 mins”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have shower facilities, wc and handbasin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 in 3 double Bedrooms or 8 including sofa bed. Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, wardrobes, en suite and private terrace with sea views. Bedroom 2 has twin beds. Bedroom 3 has twin beds. All rooms have built in wardrobes and air conditioning.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Ground floor - an open plan ground floor offers excellent space which includes a fully equipped open plan kitchen, dining area, lounge (inc sofabed). There are 3 patio doors leading directly to the rear of the property. Also can be found bedroom 3 - twin bedroom with downstairs shower room (power shower), hand basin and WC. First floor - master bedroom with dressing table & en-suite facilities, closets and large terrace with uninterrupted views of the sea and mountains. Bedroom 2 has twin beds with built-in wardrobes & views of the private infinity pool. Family bathroom with bath, power shower, hand basin & WC. Baby furniture such as cot, high chair etc can also be arranged. Outside: Beautiful infinity pool including sun loungers. An 8-seater marble table for dining al fresco on the open terrace & BBQ. Gorgeous terrace leading from master bedroom and hallway with breathtaking views of the sea and mountains behind. Front - the villa has a private driveway with gates with gardens to the front, back and both sides. Utility Room: Washing Machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is thoroughly cleaned prior to any rental with fresh linen. Weekly Cleans are provided during stays. Mid week Maid can be organised if required by guests.