Villa in Los Altos, Punta Prima, Costa Blanca Peaceful Location, 20 + Golf Courses And Many Beaches Nearby, 5 Min To Shops And Restaurants,
This large spacious detached villa is spread across three floors and ideally suited for families wanting to holiday together. The fully air-conditioned house has 8 spacious bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, two modern lounge areas, fully fitted kitchen, free WiFi and a garage/storage area. It is located in a mature gated peaceful residential area with easy access to shops, beaches and all local amenities. There is a perfectly maintained private pool and has access to two communal pools located next door. ( Please note : Given the residential area that the villa is located in is not suitable for groups that would prefer late night partying - per the reviews from past customers it is ideally suited for multigenerational family groups).
About the Owner
Private property owner : villa purchased as holiday home for extended family - children and grandchildren to gather each year. Renting on limited basis to cover pool and community maintenance charges. Not interested in groups that would not suit a quiet residential area. ( We prefer to manage property directly with guests to ensure their suitability and to avoid unnecessary surcharges)
Guestbook comments from the owner
15 Aug 2012 “Brilliant”
16 adults and children stayed at this very well appointed villa, it has the lot, pool tv wifi everything you need. Agent, is a lovely lady living opposite. Supermarket just up the road. . (5/5)
10 July 2012 “a fantastic villa with all the comforts of home ”
a fantastic villa with all the amenities of home making it a very easy holiday with 2 young children. We were a large group of 13, ages from 18mths to 71, so space and comfort were important to us, the villa provided this, with four shower rooms, and a large balcony enabling us to all eat together. The pool was excellent and kept the kids happy so helped make it a relaxing holiday. We are already planning a second visit. (5/5)
21May 2012 “Great villa kept in an impeccable condition.”
Fourteen of us, a mixture of adults and kids, stayed at the start of May - family holiday.
1 holidaymaker review
Not good for big familys
This house is not good for big group,it is prohibited to sit outside on the terrace after 23.00 pm.
We were 3 familys with 6 children and one evening we had a grill and we were talking and the lady in the next house complained, if she heard a laughter or a noise after 23.00 she complained and the owner told us to keep all talk and kids playing inside after that time.
Good for old people who whants to go to sleep at that time but not good for familys
From the Owner
“Had often visited area staying in property owned by extended family member ( From 2000) : Despite initial reservations about heat in high summer, we found that elevated villa location on coast had benefits of continuous sunshine and cooling breezes. Fell in love with area and decided to plan for retirement and found magnificant property which ticks all the boxes for our family needs. Area has all the amenities one needs for a summer holiday .... sun and sand and plenty of great food in adjacent restaurants. Supermarket is close enough for my 12 year old to stroll up and get warm croissants for breakfast and hot chicken for lunch !. Quiet estate which wont suit the hen/stag party crowds (which we discourage) and a rep for the villa living nearby to assist guests with any needs”
Activity and Interests
There is a wide range of beaches nearby. Punta Prima beach is a 10min walk away. La Zenia, Playa Flamenca, Cabo Roig and Playa Dehesa de Campoamor are only 5-10min drives.
Other beaches within 45min drive include: Águilas, Mazarrón, Cartagena, Calblanque, Mar Menor, La Manga, San Pedro del Pinatar.
Alicante and Murcia airports are located 45 and 30min away respectively. They provide a wide range of flights to the UK, Ireland and other parts of Europe and are serviced by Ryanair, Easyjet, and other scheduled airlines.
Car Hire would be recommended for exploring other beaches, golf courses etc.
The main Town of Torrevieja with its attractive promenade and quaint streets is 10 minutes drive away and there are several smaller villages located closeby.
The cities of Alicante and Murcia are 30 and 40min away respectively.
Large supermarket (Consum) located next to community and other shops, restaurants and internet cafe within 5min walk.
There are a number of local markets each day providing cheap veg, fruit and clothes.
There is a taxi rank next to the supermarket and a bus service passing the community connects to Torrevieja.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact us - will be forwarded with full terms and conditions and booking form on request. Rental cost includes one 'reasonable' cleaning visit at end of holiday stay. Significant additional cleaning will involve extra charges. Towels are available to rent on request. Villa is not rented for short duration stays. Neither villa nor community is suitable for Hen/ Stag or similar vacations.
Changeover day is Saturday but low season alternative dates can be arranged by paying a supplement.
Notes on prices:
Discounts available for long lets.
Prices valid for periods shown. Contact owner for additional pricing for week day changeovers.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The large pool is a great hit with all Kids love access to water park and other entertainments in Torrevieja or the bigger theme parks about 80 mins away in Benidorm ( Aqualandia, Terre Mitica, etc).”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Lower ground floor: Bathroom with bath/shower Ground floor: master en-suite with shower; WC and shower 1st floor: Bathroom with shower
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 (8 Bedrooms) excludes cots if reqd. Notes on bedrooms: There are 8 bedrooms spread over 3 floors. Lower ground floor: Two twin rooms, one double room and one room with independent single beds (formerly bunk beds) Ground floor: master en-suite 1st floor: Two doubles and one twin bedroom
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Veranda ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is a three zone (each floor is independent) ducted central heating/air-conditioning system. This is a coin operated system. The entire property is enclosed by a 2.5m high fence and is in a very private gated residential community - very suitable for children. Villa has free Wi Fi 'always on' internet connection. Rentals begin at 5PM on the first day and end at 10AM on the final day. Outside: There is a large sun veranda located on the first floor. On the ground floor there is a mezzanine level suitable for eating outside/ relaxing in the shade. BBQ is provided with external dining table and loungers. There is a wooden gazebo and table located next to the pool. The private pool is approx 3x10m with slide. The communal pools are accessible year round. Utility Room: Large downstairs baseement garage with additional fridge/freezer : could be used as indoor games area in the (very unlikely) event of inclement weather. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen included. Additional cleaning during stay by arrangement. Welcome basket by arrangement. End of stay 'reasonable' cleaning included in rental cost. Extra cleaning (eg of stains on walls etc) to be paid by renter. Towel sets are available for renting Other: Private pool with access to two communal pools next door. Garage with extra fridge. Free WiFi,Secured parking within property boundary behind house. Community is secured via electronic gates and property is surrounded by a wall/railings ensuring privacy.