Villa in Cittadella del Capo, Calabria, Italy - Peaceful Hillside Location, Close To The Beach
The appropriately named 'Casa Rosse' with it's distinctive architectural design and feature red colour, offers comfortable and contemporary accommodation in a truly stunning location. With the most outstanding costal views to rival anywhere, this place has to be one of Italy's 'best kept secrets'. Situated along the Calabrian coast in the very South, the area boasts outstanding beaches with clear warm waters, endless restaurants serving fresh fish, pasta, pizza and local wine. The villa has the benefit of a large lawned garden, perfect for the children to play. Upstairs the sun terrace spans the whole width of the villa, ideal for soaking up the sun or enjoying a cocktail before dinner! Close by are the popular resorts of Dimante and Belvedere, with numerous restaurants, gift shops and ice-cream parlours. As well as the beautiful paved promenades, ideal for an evening stroll. This is a wonderful place to visit and you won't be disappointed!
Top Traveller Review
Très agréable villa pour le repos et la beauté de
About the Owner
Hi - Thanks for looking at our advert and considering for your next holiday! We are a British family who live in the UAE, but have holiday homes in Italy and Turkey. As a family we know how important quality time together on holiday is which is why we have chosen this property! Its a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy the good things in life - without breaking the bank! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
1 holidaymaker review
Très agréable villa pour le repos et la beauté de
villa conforme au descriptif, très bien équipée, meublée avec goût, tranquille avec une superbe vue.Petite frayeur avant le départ, nous avons reçu les modalités d'accueil et l'itinéraire pour arriver à la villa uniquement la veille au soir de notre départ. Ce petit désagrément a été très vite oublié.
From the Owner
“We bought the villa brand new from a local builder, who took great pride in the finishing touches like the hand painted floor tiles and the large terrace with stunning sea views.”
Activity and Interests
Cittadella Del Capo is the nearest beach being only five minutes drive. As the villa is located right on the coast there are endless beach with pretty villages and towns along the way. Praia a Mare (Aquapark), Scalea, Diamante, Belvedere, Amantea, Falerna Marina to name a few are all within easy driving distance.
Nearest airport is Lamezia located approximately 50 miles just over 1 hour drive. *DIRECT FLIGHTS* with Ryanair from Stansted to Lamezia OR Monarch from Gatwick. Indirect via Rome, Milan and Pisa with Alitalia, BA, Easyjet, Air One, Meridiana. ALTERNATIVELY flights to Naples (Easyjet, British Airways) which is approx 3 hours drive (160 miles)or by train to any number of costal stations. To enjoy the area fully, a hire car is recommended which can easily be obtained a Lamezia Airport.
Nearest village/Beach is Cittadella Del Capo located only five minutes drive. Other popular resorts include: Belvedere Marittimo 5 miles. Diamante 11 miles. Scalea 18 miles. Beautiful Praia a Mare which has an Aquapark 25 miles. Cosenza for fabulous shopping 35 miles - 1 hours drive. Paola 17 miles. Rome 280 miles. Naples 160 miles.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£224|
To secure a booking a non refundable deposit of €100.00 is payable by bank transfer (any charges made by guests bank are at own expense). Payment can also be made in GBP but a transfer fee of £20 is payable. The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure together with a security deposit of €250.00 which will be returned after vacation (subject to satisfaction).
Before confirming your booking, particularly if you are travelling from outside the EU, please ensure you can obtain a visa.
During "peak" season changeover will be from Saturday to Saturday only. However at all other times wherever possible we will try to accommodate your requirements, to help you enjoy your stay.
100 (euros) due at the time of booking with the balance due 8 weeks before arrival date.
If the booking is made within 8 weeks of arrival full payment is due immediately.
Standard cleaning fee of 65 Euros is payable.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Lets be honest, who doesn't love Italy? The food, the wine, the coastline, the weather ..... Here you will not be disappointed. This area is Italy at its very best. Located in the South, this is a very popular area for many Italians to take their own holidays. The Villa is very well situated being a short drive from miles and miles of picturesque coastline and so many places to eat serving local speciality dishes like Sword Fish, Pizza's and Pasta, all washed down with the local Vino! Delicious!”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- There are two shower rooms, one conveniently on the ground floor with shower cubicle, WC, bidet and wash basin. First floor shower room also has shower cubicle, WC, bidet and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Double Bed, Double 'Bunk Bed' with Double Sofa Bed Below
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has a double bed and access onto the large terrace giving amazing sea views. Also a second small balcony. Bedroom 2 (ground floor) with double bed. Bedroom 3 has a double bunk bed with double sofa beneath and access to the terrace. In addition a travel cot is available free of charge for guests to use.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This contemporary villa would ideally suit families and couples alike. The accommodation is comfortable and functional with the large first floor terrace giving the most amazing sea views. Outside: The villa has a large lawned private garden. There is also a private driveway and parking spaces. With access from both the lounge and dining room, the tiled patio is partially covered offering welcome shade for 'al fresco' dining. Upstairs there is a sun terrace, spanning the full width of the villa with the most stunning sea and mountain views. Off the main bedroom there is also a smaller balcony with views of the hill. There is also a Luxury swimming pool with stunning sea views. The pool is for the exclusive use of the 12 villas on site. Utility Room: Separate utility area with washing machine, iron and ironing board, laundry basket, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided. Standard cleaning charge €65.