Villa in Dalyan, Turkey - Quiet Location, 5 Minutes Walk To Dalyan Centre
'Sahane Villa' is a large 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom holiday home. Furnished to a high standard and fully equipped for all your needs. Each bedroom has its own separate balcony. It is close to town centre but in a quiet area to give you the best of both worlds - lazy days and evenings out dining. Our manager lives only minutes from the villa and will assist to make your stay enjoyable. The pool is 69 square metres and cleaned daily, there are 6 sunloungers with cushions and there is a pagoda overlooking the pool for the times when you need shade or even a quick snooze. There is a large BBQ on the spacious terrace with outdoor table and chairs. The villa is just a short walk to the nearest supermarket.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
the villa was great and it had everything we needed and was in an ideal location. The pool is a fantastic size and the kids loved the hammock and the pagoda,
the transfers were also very good.
Dalyan is beautiful and we will definitely return.
thanks for everything, especially the welcome pack water bread etc which was there when we arrived.
1 holidaymaker review
Villa was better than described re the facilities, location was excellent just a short walk for the town centre, villa very clean and well maintained even throughout our stay, owner provided excellent customer service and I would definitely recommend this property, I will definitely stay in it again in a few years, boat trips I would recommend and the four seasons restaurant and the blue bar to many to mention, ice cream in the town square is a must, thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Activity and Interests
If travelling to the beach by road it is approx 15 minutes away the local dolmus leaves at regular intervals. If you take the scenic route by boat past the Rock tombs it will take you approx 40 minutes.
The main airport is Dalaman and is approx 30 minutes from Dalyan. A hire car is not essential. Airport transfers can be arranged for you the price is £60 per 6 people.
20 minutes from Mud Baths.
15 minutes from Turtle Beach.
5 minutes form Turkish Baths.
15 minutes from Caunos Tombs.
There are many shops, bars, and restaurants in Dalyan. Villa manager can help you with any bookings of trips that are advertised such as 12 Island tour, Mud Baths, Jeep Safari plus many more attractions.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To confirm booking a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. Full balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure. In the event of a cancellation the following charges will apply, in excess of 8 weeks prior to departure rental deposit. 8 to 4 weeks before departure 50%. Less than 4 weeks full rental.
Arrival and departure dates and times are flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
On arrival property manager will visit the villa. A £100 breakage deposit is required and will be returned to you on final day of your stay if OK when checked.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with Jacuzzi bath and shower, WC. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, WC. Separate bathroom with bath, shower, WC. WC on ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed, patio door to balcony overlooking pool. Bedroom 2 with kingsize bed and kingsize sofabed. Patio door to balcony overlooking pool. Bedroom 3 with twin beds, third single pulls out. Patio door to balcony overlooking pool.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is fully air conditioned for heating or cooling. Immersion heater for hot water if needed. Travel plugs provided, hairdryer, hair straighteners provided, Nokia phone charger, Playstation 2, Nintendo WII, and selection of board games. Selection of reading books available. Outside: In the garden there is a grassed area with various plants and small trees. The pool is 69 square metres with a small children's pool attached. The pool is south facing and in the sun all day. There is a pool shower in the garden. The pool depth is approx 4 ft in the shallow and approx 5.5 ft in the deep, steps lead into the pool. The pool is underlit. There is a cushioned pagoda overlooking the pool. There are 6 sunloungers with cushions. On the large shaded terrace there is table and chairs and a large BBQ. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Kitchen, bathroom and beach towels are provided. Bedlinen is provided. Villa can be cleaned, towels and bedlinen washed after one week of a 2 week stay but this will be at an extra cost. This to be requested on booking. Other: Travel cot and high chair for your use.