Holiday Home in Menai Bridge, Anglesey, North Wales - Quiet Rural Retreat with Spectacular Views and Facilities
This beautifully renovated luxury farmhouse cottage will provide a wonderful holiday base with spectacular panoramic views over the Snowdonian mountains for walking, fishing, cycling or taking the family out to the beach for the day. There is a large lounge/dining area adjoined to a beautifully spacious kitchen with all the equipment you could possibly need. In addition there is a secondary lounge area with sofa bed. French doors open to the large patio area with furniture and barbecue. Adjacent to the cottage is a huge field for dog walking/games, ample car or boat parking and outside the door is the millpond with geese and ducks to enjoy. Children will love to enjoy the river and pond, fields and woodlands on site.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Cottage beautiful, decor fab. Everyone very friendly and approachable. All facilities excellent, any problems owners more than happy to help. Lovely surroundings. We will recommend.
5 star accommodation - love it here. The perfect holiday to suit everyone, tennis and hot tub = success!
A really relaxing long weekend, made extra special by the amazing cottage. Everyone really friendly and helpful. The views are fantastic. A brilliant time had by all. Will definitely be returning. Thank you.
We've had a brilliant week, the cottage is perfect. Thank you Dominic, Judith and the girls for making us feel at home. Our first visit to Wales but hopefully not our last.
Lovely cottage, beautifully decorated and such a peaceful location. The views, animals and the hot tub made this a very special holiday. Thanks.
Spent hours in the hot tub looking at the stars!
Activity and Interests
Being an island, Anglesey is a Mecca for water sports enthusiasts. Around it's coast you'll find people diving, sea kayaking, sailing, wind surfing even kite surfing! Fishing charters are widely available and there are numerous boat yards, chandlers and tackle shops. If this all sounds a bit too energetic we've got countless miles of clean sandy beaches! The nearest beach is Llandonna at 4 miles away (10 mins by car) which is blue flag and very expansive, stunning.
We are easy to reach from anywhere in Europe by fast trunk road, train, air or ferry. By car: the motorway network and the A55 coast road offers dual carriageway access to the island or you may prefer the A5 that takes you through the mountains. Typical drive times: Chester - 1 hr 15 min, Manchester Airport - 1 hr 45 min, London - 4 hrs 30 min. By sea: Holyhead is the gateway to Ireland and offers fast services to Dublin (99 minutes). Contact Stena Line tel: 08705 707070 or Irish Ferrie.
Menai Bridge - 2 miles.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll - 1.5 miles.
Llangefni market town - 6 miles.
Beaumaris - 5 miles.
Caernarfon - 9 miles.
Bangor - 5 miles.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Friday is changeover day which we would prefer to stick to especially in peak periods.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds or if the min 3 night stay is ticked then the price is £200.00 per night.
Payments to be made on the following basis: at the time of booking a 25% deposit will be taken, 3 months before, a further 25% must be paid, 6 weeks before, the final 50% must be paid. The balance and any additional charges are due 6 weeks before the arrival date. A damages deposit of £250 is due with the final payment. Oil usage is by metre reading. The party must not exceed seven (maybe eight if
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Separate wc off the utility room. En-suite shower room and wc to bedroom 3. Bathroom with batch/shower over, and wc. All contemporary fittings and heated towel rails.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 ground floor en-suite with double bed. Sofa bed to sleep 1 in secondary sitting room.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property is fully centrally heated and a meter reading will be taken at the beginning and end of your stay to calculate oil usage which is an additional charge if you exceed the set timings. Older children will love the property and its surrounds - for younger children and toddlers, parents should be aware of rivers and ponds and supervision is recommended. The cottage is located on a working farm and there are livestock in the fields and roaming geese, ducks and foul. Outside: The property has its own enclosed private garden of about half an acre which overlooks the surrounding fields. There is a table and 6 chairs for outside entertainment, a barbecue and sunloungers. This area is to the rear of the property and is private and quiet. Utility Room: All laundry facilities including washing machine, laundry dryer, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide all bedlinen and towels (beach towels are not provided so please bring your own). We change all linen on a weekly basis and can provide a midweek clean if your stay is for a fortnight at an added cost of £40.