Villa near Grimaud, St Tropez, Provence, France - New Pricing- Not Overlooked, Breathtaking Views, Quick, easy access for Grimaud and La Garde Freinet
Hidden from the rest of the world, yet overlooking everything, Villa Savannah is a rare find. Built and equipped as a luxurious primary residence, in 5 acres of woodland and on the edge of vineyards, you feel as though you are on top of the world. There is always a choice of getting the sun or shade on one of the three terraces. It is so easy to go down to Grimaud, La Garde Freinet, or St Tropez, but on past experience our guests don't leave the villa very often - and why should they, when they have everything for the heart and soul here?
About the Owner
Hi, we have worked in the superyacht industry for many years, and have been surprised at the low standards of rental accommodation, in terms of fittings and equipment.
We made a conscious effort, when building this villa, to make it 'home from home' - in fact, when not renting, we live here ourselves.
Amanda purchased this villa in 2006
Why Amanda chose St Tropez region
We are in a unique location with all-round views, totally private, yet we are in a very accessible location, within easy reach of everywhere. This is only for people who like wide open spaces!
What makes this villa unique
Our guests generally make great plans to go everywhere in the region, but almost invariably, they spend most of their time relaxing by the pool, enjoying the views and atmosphere.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“We are in a unique location with all-round views, totally private, yet we are in a very accessible location, within easy reach of everywhere. This is only for people who like wide open spaces!”
Activity and Interests
Cogolin beach is 5 miles away. Pampelonne (St Tropez beach clubs) are about 25 minutes away, driving.
Nice 1hr 20 mins. Marseille, 1h 40 mins. Toiulon 40 minutes. Grimaud heliport 10 min.
Car is essential for shopping.
Grimaud 3km. La Garde Freinet 5km. St Tropez 10km.
Grimaud and La Garde Freinet are both very popular in season, with excellent local restaurants. St Tropez doesn't need any explanation...
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£600|
Terms are 50% on booking, with 50% payable 6 weeks before rental, together with a refundable damage deposit.
Saturdays. Depart 10am, arrive 4pm. May be flexible if not in mid-season.
Notes on prices:
Prices reviewed for Summer season!
We ask for 50% on booking, with the remaining 50% payable 6 weeks before the beginning of the rental, together with the security deposit.
The security deposit is refunded within 14 days of the finish of the rental.
From the Owner
“Our guests generally make great plans to go everywhere in the region, but almost invariably, they spend most of their time relaxing by the pool, enjoying the views and atmosphere.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Downstairs en-suite wetroom with bath, wc, shower. Downstairs seperate wc. Upstairs en-suite wetroom to bedroom 2 with wc and shower. Upstairs shared bathroom for beds 3 and 4 with shower, wc, bath.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Downstairs bedroom 1 with king-size double bed and en-suite. Upstairs bedroom 2 with queen double bed, en-suite, and large balcony. Bedroom 3 with queen double bed. Bedroom 4 with twin beds.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Underfloor heating in bathrooms and downstairs, air-conditioning in bedrooms. Stone floors everywhere except bedrooms, which are traditional oak. Outside: 14 x 5m rectangular infinity private pool, with alarm and railings, not overlooked. 5.5 acres/2 hectares woodland. Three patios with shade, one with fixed bench seating. Large outside dining table and chairs on pool-facing east patio, which gets the sun in the morning. On the west patio, there is comfortable seating for catching the last of the sun - perfect for sun downers. Long driveway (200m) through the woodland to the villa. Utility Room: Upright freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen included, changed once a week. Cleaning twice midweek and changeover.