Townhouse in Compass Bay, Kissimmee, Florida, USA - Beautiful Townhouse in new Development, 2 miles from Disney
Located in the brand new Compass Bay gated community. The property is a luxurious air-conditioned 2 story town house: 3 bed 3 bath. You will enjoy exclusive use of the on-site amenity centre complete with a community pool, cabana, gazebo, children's playground, and walking trails. Beautifully furnished complete with all required appliances and amenities including free WiFi. Located within minutes from shopping outlets, restaurants and other area attractions.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
Property was very adequate with decent access to pool area, very good location for parks access
Property was very adequate with decent access to pool area, very good location for parks access, shopping and restaurants.
Our weather was excellent for November but the heated pool would be great for visits in the cooler months.
The tv and internet package was excellent for the recharge/downtime (getting old😂) although tv in other bedrooms would have better.
Property was well equipped but some areas need a freshen up, sofa was not the comfiest for sitting watching tv the evenings we were in the apartment.
One thing which could be improved was arrival, coming from the uk we were arriving after management company office was closed but were instructed to go to office and get keys from lockbox, in the lockbox was instructions and codes for gate access and key box at apartment, this information could have been emailed and saved an hours drive, this may already be an available option but I didn't ask as I was informed it was a key I was picking up.
Overall I thought we got very good value for money and would happily visit this apartment or another within compass bay again.
Hard to fault
Great townhouse villa. Location excellent, easy access to toll roads leading to Disneyworld, Celebration, Premium Outlet Mall etc.
Peaceful compound with good parking and swimming pool. Plenty of restaurants near by and also within walking distance.
Villa has good sized bedrooms (3) and a sofa bed in the TV area. The kitchen is well stocked with huge fridge/freezer with chilled water and ice. Also has dishwasher, stove and microwave. The master has an en-suite and a family bathroom is also upstairs. Downstairs is a twin with a shower room opposite. Big tip: to get the showers working you have to pull a ring down on the end of the faucet, not easy to work out!
The villa was spotless and no smells, it really was a pleasure to stay here. I will use it again.
My only criticism was the lack of premium channels on the TV. It was very basic and on a rainy day we had very limited choice. Also yhe main TV was very small. I know you don't go to Florida to watch TV but more options would have been appreciated.
Activity and Interests
Clearwater is one of the more popular beaches (1.5 hours).
Approximate driving time from:
Orlando International Airport - 25 mins.
Sanford International Airport - 50 mins.
Tampa International Airport - 75 mins.
Renting a Car is recommended.
Approximate drive times:
Disney - 5 minutes.
Gatorland - 30 minutes.
Sea World - 10 minutes.
Kissimmee old town - 2 minutes.
Sea Word Water Park - 10 minutes.
Universal/Islands of Adventure - 20 minutes.
Kennedy Space Centre - 90 minutes.
Wet and Wild - 18 minutes.
Bank, convenience store, restaurants, Wal-Mart Super Center within walking distance. Most popular Kissimmee restaurants within a mile
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
1. Check in is at our property management company AAA Sunstate Management Inc office located at 16908 High Grove Blvd, Suite C, Clermont, FL, 34714. Check in time is 4:00 pm. If arrival is during regular business hours (M-F 9am-5pm EST; Sat 9am-3pm EST), check in will be completed by the office staff. A government issued photo ID is required at check-in for all members of the guest family who will be staying at the property. If arrival is after regular business hours (when the office is closed or on Sundays), as per the instructions mailed earlier, guest access to the home can be obtained from the lockbox located at the front door of the office. The code for the lock box at AAA Sunstate office is mailed to guests immediately after booking has been completed and payment received. An information packet for the guest will be provided in the lock box. The information packet will include address and driving directions to the property, maps, gate entry code, home lockbox code, etc.
2. If arrival is after normal business hours, guests must return to the office the next business day to present photo ID and formally check in. Florida Law requires that short term rental guests must check in with a photo ID on the day of arrival or next business day.
3. No smoking is allowed inside the property
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. Check in time is 4:00 pm and Check out is 10:00 am
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with bath/shower, wc, vanity hand basin, hairdryer, mirror. Bathroom 2 with bath/shower over, wc, vanity, hand basin, mirror. Bathroom 3 with walk in shower, wc, vanity wash hand basin, mirror on ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen size bed, two night stands and en-suite bathroom, plasma TV, built in closet. Bedroom 2 has two twin beds and night stands, built in closet. Bedroom 3 located on first level has one twin bed, a night stand, built in closet.
- Notes on accommodation: The home complies completely with Florida legislation and is equipped with smoke alarms and fire extinguishers. Air-conditioning (reversible in winter) with additional fans in every room. Ample parking at front of property. The Compass Bay development has a children's play area. All communal areas are maintained to a very high standard. Professional Property Management Company is available 24/7 should you require any any assistance during your stay. Our home would suit couples and families. Groceries, barbecue grills, high chair, additional cots, rental cars and other amenities can be arranged if required on arrival (extra charge). Outside: A small patio area is accessed through the patio doors in the kitchen. Compass Bay has a large heated swimming pool and Cabana for the exclusive use of guests (key required). There is a children's play area with play equipment. Parking is available right in front of the property. Landscaping is maintained to a very high standard. Utility Room: Utility closet is located upstairs in main hall containing washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board, iron, laundry basked, vacuum cleaner, mops. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide linens, bath and hand towels and wash cloths but not beach towels. Property is professionally cleaned prior to arrival and immediately after departure. Additional cleaning can be arranged with property management company. Other: Free WiFi Internet access