Apartment in Meia Praia, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal - 10 Minutes Walk to Meia Praia Beach
Main terrace balcony off lounge with table and 6 chairs/2 loungers, plus 1 small balcony off 2nd bedroom, and large sun patio at the end of the corridor with 2 sun loungers and table and chairs (sun on this balcony from early afternoon through to evening). Two swimming pools on site (one is a shallow pool for small children, bed linen and towels provided. Satellite TV and DVD. Good disabled access (lift serves all floors from secure enclosed garage). Sao Roque is just 40 mins drive from Faro Airport and 3km from Lagos with charming squares and cosmopolitan Marina. Set above Meia Praia (one of the longest beaches in the Algarve) with mountains to the north providing a fabulous natural backdrop. To the west secluded beaches and picturesque fishing villages.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
500m walk to the beach and 5 minutes by car to Lagos town. Meia Praia is safe for swimming and excellent for walking as it is one of the longest beaches on the Algarve; also good for shell collectors! There are many secluded beaches along the coast towards the western tip of The Algarve. There are good beach bars along the beach which are open in the evenings. Lagos has a charming and cosmopolitan Marina (offering a variety of cuisine to suit all tastes) just 5 mins drive away.
Faro airport is just 40 mins away by car. Lisbon airport is about 170km and 2.5 hours drive. Car hire is recommended if you wish to explore the surrounding area, but not essential as it is easy to hire taxis to and from the apartment to Lagos (and in addition there is a train stop on the beach road into Lagos at regular intervals during day and evening).
Beach 500m. Lagos 1.5km. Marina 1km. Beach restaurants & hotel restaurants all within 500m of the apartment.
There is a small shop at the bottom of the hill which sells fresh rolls every day and everyday necessities. There are many restaurants in Lagos some specialising in fish and many other types of cuisine. There is a supermarket 1km away called Pingo Doce which has a good fish counter, grocery section & meat counter plus all the everyday essentials. There is a bigger supermarket the other side of Lagos. There is a post office + bank with hole in the wall cash facility in Lagos town centre & in the Marina. There are art galleries, linen shops, clothes & shoe shops in Lagos. The Marina offers coastal boat trips, dolphin trips and individual boat hire + more restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Should you wish to book we take 25% of cost of holiday and the balance to be paid 3 weeks before the holiday.
Sunday to Sunday. Arrival 2.30 pm. Exit 10.00 am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to Bed 1 with shower, bidet, wc and vanity unit Main bathroom with bath, overhead shower, wc, bidet & vanity unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed with safe & 'Juliet' balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds with balcony. Both bedrooms fully furnished.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Humidifier is installed; on request room fans can be provided; Cot & high chair are also available on request at an additional cost. Outside: 2 shared swimming pools with loungers (one shallow for small children); landscaped gardens. Utility Room: Ironing board, steam iron, portable clothes rack & clothes pegs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels provided (including beach towels); towels/bed linen changed once a week; property cleaned once a week.