5 mins to Coral Bay - Enormous Balcony Overlooking Pools, quiet location. 5 mins from tourist area
Our luxurious apartment has the largest private balcony at the exclusive resort & overlooks both pools, gardens & facilities. Plenty of sunbeds by both pools. Our balcony has a large BBQ, sunbeds & rattan sofa. Apartment is fully air-conditioned plus remote control ceiling fans. Furnished to very high standard, inc stylish sofas, oak dining table with 6 chairs, 32" LCD TV, satellite TV, DVD player, new DVD library, music system CD/MP3 & iPod dock. The apartment has marble floors, in the kitchen there are granite worktops, ceramic hob, fan oven, fridge/freezer, wine fridge, microwave, toaster & filtered drinking water. The bathroom has a heated towel rail & monsoon power shower and Jasper Conran towels. We have NOT provided beach towels - please bring beach towels with you. Both bedrooms have luxury bed linen, hair dryers & magnifying makeup mirrors. Thicker autumn & winter quilts are provided for guests staying over the winter months. There is also a baby bottle steriliser, travel cot & potty provided & highchair available. The exclusive facilities include 2 pools, poolside showers & changing rooms, indoor Jacuzzi/spa bath, sauna, gym, table tennis & pool table. We have provided free 'meet & greet' service with English management and Free WIFI in apartment & aircon. If you would like mid holiday clean and beds made up with clean linens, new towels and includes bathroom and kitchen clean, we can provide this for a small extra charge. We accept CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ACCEPTED BY PAYPAL.
Top Traveller Review
Stunning Apartment!!! Relaxing holiday
About the Owner
My husband Chris and I live in Winchester and have 4 grown up daughters. We wanted to buy a holiday home abroad and decided on Cyprus as we absolutely love it there and plan to eventually live in Cyprus. We looked for a long time to find the perfect apartment and area, and this is it!
We have furnished our apartment with high quality furnishings and fittings, because we love to pamper ourselves when we are away, this is definitely not just a rental property, it is our home.
We hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Many thanks for that, we had a great time thanks - the apartment is stunning ..... the decor was lovely and the apartment complex was spot on ..... we have all come back tanned and relaxed (although having been at work for a couple of days, it feels like I have never been away!) The service we received from Lynn was excellent and we felt that we were really looked after. I will definitely recommend the apartment to anyone, especially any families that I know are looking to go away. I just wanted to say a big thankyou to you and Lynn/Tony for the brilliant service we received, I felt that nothing was too much trouble and it really reassured us to know that we were looked after.
Just wanted to say . . . . Lovely pad !!! Had our first day by the pool. Really nice place you have. Off 2mrw on a boat trip with our friends.
I wish you'd seen the reaction of the Cypriots I checked into ISIS today! They burst into applause!
4.8 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Stunning Apartment!!! Relaxing holiday
This apartment is absolutely stunning, the pics do not do it justice, we have private rented a lot of apartments in paphos over the last 5 years and this apartment puts them all to shame, we went with my mum, niece and nephew (5 &7) and we all had a fantastic time. My concern was that the kids may get a bit bored of an evening as we did stay in on a few of the nights but with the pool only closing at 7:30pm and then balcony that was set to be a stage they entertained us and themselves until falling into the comfy beds ready to do it all over again the next day. The management team are excellent, met us on the night of arrival and took us to the apartment.The owners responded rapidly to any questions and provided us with all the info we needed. Will definitely book again for a a peaceful and luxurious stay in Peyia.
Lovely, homely apartment in a peaceful location
This is a lovely, homely apartment and is well furnished, well equipped and clean.
We hired a car from the airport (it took us about 30 mins) and it was very helpful to have one of the management team to meet us en route just outside of the village to show us to the apartment.
We found the hire care very useful to visit the beach at Coral Bay and to explore the surrounding areas. We also drove into Peyia village because although you can walk it is fairly hilly and I think our two toddlers would have struggled with the walk.
We particularly enjoyed the spacious balcony that is as lovely as it looks in the photos, it was so nice to have the outdoor space. And we found the apartment complex very peaceful so pleasant to sit out during the day or evening.
The kitchen was very well equipped with utensils, crockery and cutlery etc. And in the lounge area we found books, games, a stereo, a DVD player and a range of DVDs both for us and the children.
It was also very useful to find child friendly bits such as plastic crockery, bath mat, buckets and spades and travel cot for the children (we took our own bedding for the travel cot).
We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this apartment to friends and family.
A great apartment, with all you could need for a relaxing family holiday. Well kitted out, great pools and great location, nice and quiet, but close enough to get to lots of bars and great restaurants for eating out!
I would highly recommend this place to families or couples and happily visit again some time soon!
Stunning apartment in a beautiful complex it has everything you could need. 2 large pools, massive balcony and a real home from home feel. The apartment is done to such a high standard. Coral bay is a great place for families and couples lots of fab bars, beaches and highly recommend the Italian in coral bay. 100% would recommend this apartment to family and friends. We have already booked out next holiday here. Perfect.
Lovely Apartment & good location
Just come back from a week at this apartment, a well needed relaxing quiet week in the early Cyprus sun! Apartment was fantastic; really nicely decorated and modern with all mod cons - very well equipped.. even down to a cafetiere and teapot! Balcony was really lovely with sun in morning and loads of comfy seating. Good location walking distance to village of Peyia with a few bars and restaurants then 5 mins drive into Coral bay. We preferred being in a quite location - which it really was lovely to sit and chill with a cuppa/local vino. I think a car would be preferable to explore/get around but not essential as buses from Peyia into coral bay and Paphos. Check in and out by local management team really great and they are on hand 24/7 if any issues. Would definitely recommend to friends and family including couples and young families.
Stayed 10 nights in this beautiful apartment, the best on the complex. Large relaxing balcony. All the homely features made even more special. Wine cooler :) came in very handy. Stayed in Cyprus 7 times and this was by far the most relaxed we have ever felt. Great communication with the owners and management team. We will be staying here again.
Thank you :)
From the Owner
“We love Cyprus, and decided to buy in Peyia for several reasons. Firstly the nearest beach is Coral Bay - the most popular beach on the Island. We also will have views of the Marina that is being built between Coral Bay and Paphos Harbour - which will be spectacular. We also loved the fact that you have mountain views behind you, sea views in front but also mountain goats grazing minutes from our apartment (looked after by a local farmer), so a lovely peaceful, feeling. We are also a few minutes from lots of bars, restaurants and night life. You have the best of both here. When you want to relax, come back to our exclusive resort and chill.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Weddings can be arranged (details on request) and held in Peyia Village (10 minutes walk from the apartment). If you want your whole wedding party to stay at the same place, I am in contact with many of the other owners. Please give me a call.
The Akamas Penisula is approx 15 mins drive away and is a nature reserve. You will find Lara Beach here, which is where the turtles come to lay their eggs. If you are a walker, this is the perfect place for you. In the early spring the area is full of wild flowers and is spectacular. This is the perfect time of year to visit the Tomb of the Kings, the Paphos Castle and the UNIESCO World Heritage Site which is similar to Pompei but on a smaller scale. Another amazing site are the Troodos Mountains - approx 1.5 hours to the summit, with amazing views on route. There is an ancient monastery that you can visit. If you do not want to drive, you can get coach trips to the Troodos Mountains which leave from Coral Bay. As me for details.
Coral Bay, a beautiful blue flag sandy beach with shallow waters, is less than a 5 minute drive away, and offers a wide selection of exclusive bars and restaurants. Also on offer at Coral Bay are water sports including pedalos, banana boat etc. Up to 8-10 minutes drive is Coralia beach which has a lagoon and very popular with young children.
The nearest airport is Paphos and is 25-30 minutes drive. It is recommended that you have a hire car. Larnaca airport is approx 1.5-2 hours motorway drive.
Peyia village is 10 mins walk or 5 minute drive, an excellent base to tour all surrounding areas. There is bus service from Peyia to Paphos every 2 hours until 6pm. Places of interest: village of Polis, Akamas peninsular & Lara Beach (Turtle Bay). Pafos town 15 min drive, Troodos Mountains 1-1.5 hrs drive, Aphrodite Water Park is 15 min drive, Go-Kart track, Pafos Bird & Animal Park. The Akamas peninsula (nature reserve) famous for walking, mountain biking.
Peyia has supermarkets, restaurants, bars and a bank. There is also a bakery selling fresh pizzas etc. Wedding ceremonies can be held in Peyia and Paphos. Peyia Town Hall offers wedding ceremonies inside the hall or outside in the adjacent picturesque gardens. Why not stay at our apartment and get your guests to stay at other apartments within this exclusive resort? I am in touch with many of the other owners at this resort and can contact them on your behalf, just let me know how many guests will be staying, the dates and whether this would be for a few days, a week or more. For more information on weddings arranged in Peyia, Paphos and surrounding areas, please contact me. Peyia has an excellent bakery (fresh bread, cakes and also fresh pizza - excellent value!), several local restaurants, bars, takeaways, banks, butchers and local supermarkets.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 29 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
30 Sep 2017 - 29 Oct 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Bookings must be confirmed by deposit within 4 working days, full payment to be made 10 weeks prior to holiday. Payment to be made direct to bank account - details upon booking.
We are flexible about changeover days - although we ask you to check out by 12.00 noon to allow the apartment to be cleaned before new guests arrive. You may request a late checkout (no charge) if there is no booking immediately following your departure.
Notes on prices:
Special rate is for up to 4 people. Extra £25 for additional 1-2 people for one week or extra £40 2 week holidays.
If you request use of the travel cot in apartment - a charge of £15 is required. 1 month let during period Jan-March (£500).
Please note prices for Dec-March do not include electric bill.
Internet Access available for small charge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our apartment has an enormous balcony, compared to most other apartments and allows you to enjoy the sun in privacy if you wish. We have provided beautiful rattan furniture on the balcony to enjoy - great to unwind here in the evening. There are also sunbeds provided. We are also in a fantastic position in front of the two pools and landscaped gardens. We are the one apartment with internet access-so allows you to catch up with your emails or facebook whenever you want. Getting to our apartment is easy - only 30 minutes from Paphos airport.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Monsoon power shower
- Bathroom with bath and power shower. Large mirror with light over. Includes Luxury Jasper Conran towels for your use. Beach towels are not provided - please bring your own beach towels. Shelves and towel racks and mirrored bathroom cabinet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, two single beds (they can clip together to make large double
- Lounge - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, King size sofa bed in lounge
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1-double bed, air-con. Plenty of wardrobe space both bedrooms, dressing table, large mirror, hairdryer Luxury Jasper Conran towels & bedding ceiling fans Bedroom 2 - twin beds (clips together to make double),air-con, mirror, hairdryer, travel cot
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is suitable for adults and children. Decorated and furnished to a very high standard it has leather sofas, oak furniture and a luxurious home feeling. Bedding is from the Next luxury range and towels from Jasper Conran. The kitchen has everything inc cafetiere, cocktail set. Bedrooms are really comfortable and have lots of hanging space, hairdryers, mirrors - easy to get ready to go out. We have satellite TV with 20 English channels including children's channels and movies, There are also DVDs and games. Within walking distance restaurants and bars in Peyia include The Mill, The Sports Bar (live music twice a week), Urisi and Sophie’s. JJ's upstairs from Sophie's with views across the bay. If you want to eat in, there is a takeaway service, local supermarkets sell enormous T-Bone and fillet steaks and fresh fish to BBQ. Coral Bay has many restaurants and bars and is only 5 minutes away. Our complex is relaxing with 2 pools, & views of Coral Bay.No smoking Outside: Massive 17ft x 22ft balcony overlooking the 2 swimming pools with sunbeds & all facilities. The balcony is furnished with sun beds with luxury headrests, patio table and chairs, large sunshade and a large barbecue. We also have solar fairy lights lighting creating a stunning place to chill in the evening. There are 2 covered areas on the balcony, although the majority of balcony is in sun. The swimming pools and all facilities are shared. The apartment is set in beautiful landscaped gardens with views to Coral Bay from the poolside and also the second bedroom and kitchen. The apartment is set in a very peaceful area of Peyia. In front are fields where the local goats graze, with the sea beyond and the mountains behind us. It is beautiful and very peaceful. However, nearby Coral Bay and Paphos are very lively - the best of both worlds to enjoy. Peyia Village is approx 10 minute walk, there are bars, restaurants, supermarkets (there are also supermarkets that are less than 10 mins walk) Utility Room: Clothes airer/dryer and pegs, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush. For guests staying for a month we also have a hoover. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be clean on arrival and on departure at no extra cost. If you want a mid-way clean plus new linen & towels, this can be arranged for small fee. Provided free management service will meet & greet you. We can arrange an airport transfer. Other: Main bedroom with patio doors to balcony, 2nd bedroom has views of Coral Bay. Air-con & ceiling fans. Small welcome pack is provided. We have a fully managed service who will meet you at prearranged place & take you to the apartment to be checked in.