Holiday Home in Chlorakas, Paphos, Cyprus - Award Winning St Nicolas Complex with Excellent On Site Amenities
Our 2-bedroomed townhouse is situated in a peaceful location in the more secluded part of this award winning complex. The patio area overlooks the sea from an elevated position. The 2 bedrooms both open out onto a balcony which is ideal for breakfast or an evening drink watching the sunset. There is also a roof terrace on the top floor, ideal for sunbathing or relaxing in the evening. The sea view from both the balcony and roof terrace is truly spectacular. We have an outdoor table and chairs for al fresco dining as well as a selection of sun loungers. The onsite amenities include several outdoor swimming pools, tennis court, children's play area, gym, jacuzzi, sauna, massage suite, small indoor pool, cinema room, restaurant and bar. Paphos is a 10 minute drive away with its famous archeological sites, beautiful harbour and promenade as well as a large number of good bars and restaurants. Coral Bay is also a 10 minute drive away with its sandy beach, shops, bars and restaurants.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"What a truly awesome time we had in Felicia4! St Nicolas is like a little piece of heaven; we love the complex!" Fiona, England (August 2012)
"Thank you for allowing us to stay in your beautiful townhouse! It was first class; all that we hoped it would be! We had a super holiday. When we cooked our own meals we ate them outside the bedroom balcony with a bottle of wine overlooking the sea, what could be better!" Terry & Family, England (July 2012)
"We had a tremendous holiday! Thank you on behalf of our family for renting the house in such short notice!" Jussi, Finland (August 2012)
Activity and Interests
A beautiful beach at Coral Bay is within 15 mins drive. Offering umbrellas, sunloungers and water sports with tavernas and shops to hand.
Paphos Harbour has a lovely promenade with a variety of cafes and tavernas. Sea trips are available including trips to Lara Bay famous for its turtle breeding sanctuary.
The coastal area on the southern part of paphos has recently been modernised and upgraded and now has a beatiful walk along a coastal path adjacent to small sandy beaches.
Nearest airport is Paphos International Airport about 30 min drive. Car hire is recommended but not essential as there is a local bus service and also abundant taxis. Driving is on the left.
Larnaca airport is approximately 1.5 hours away.
Within walking distance there are several mini markets. Good on site bar and restaurant (Seasonal). Chlorakas village is a 5 min drive with a number of restaurants and tavernas. It has a good supermarket (Papantoniou) which has a large selection of fresh meat, fruit, vegetables and an excellent "deli". Paphos town centre, harbour and market about 10 mins. Coral Bay 15 mins. Akamas Peninsula 20 mins. Troodos mountains 90 mins.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% of total cost must be paid at time of booking. (Full cost must be paid if booking within 8 weeks of arrival.) A refundable deposit of £100 is required to cover any potential breakages, which will be returned within 7 days of departure.
Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival and is retained if cancellation made less than two weeks prior to arrival.
Late bookings are welcome. Please contact owner.
Changeover day is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or by cheque.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Both bedrooms have en suite facilities each consisting of shower, wash hand basin and wc. There is also a separate ground floor cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - double bed. Bedroom 2 - twin beds. Both bedrooms have en suite facilities, full length fitted wardrobes, excellent storage space, french door access to balcony and remote control air conditioning. A sofa bed in the living room sleeps 2.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Lounge area and both bedrooms have remote controlled air conditioning which doubles as a heating system in cooler months. There is a safe and a hairdryer for personal use. Also an electric heater for use if needed in cooler months. Cots and high chairs may be hired. There is wireless broadband internet access. No smoking, please. Sorry, no pets. The complex is very suitable for families and couples. Outside: Outside the property is a private tiled patio for sunbathing and dining al fresco. 4 sun loungers are provided for guests exclusive use. Parking is adjacent to the house. St. Nicolas development is split into 2 areas about 50m apart linked by 2 paths. Our house is on the smaller and quieter part (Phase2). The complex has several shared pools, including a children's pool. Sunbeds and umbrellas provided. On site there is a tennis court, children's playground, bar and restaurant (open seasonally). Indoor leisure facilities include a small heated indoor pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna and massage. All free of charge to guests. Bicycle hire has recently become available onsite. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided and changed weekly. Pool and beach towels are not provided. The property is cleaned before and after each let. Extra cleaning and linen can be arranged at an extra cost. Other: Ground floor cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.