Villa in Spartilas, Corfu, Greek Islands - Beautiful Sea Views, Private Swimming Pool, Lush Gardens
Villa Herm-Aphrodite is private and combines contemporary comfort with effortless elegance and sophisticated interiors. The house lies ideally between mountain and sea, close to such amenities as the prestigious Corfu Golf Club and a twenty minute drive from the shopping and restaurants of Corfu Town. Villa Herm-Aphrodite is particularly suitable for families, with easy access to water sports activities and evening entertainment to suit all ages. The house occupies two levels, each sleeps 5 people, is fully furnished and equipped as separate villas, with their own front doors. From the terraces of Villas Herm-Aphrodite it is possible to see both sunrise and sunset, for its setting on the hill slopes below the village of Spartilas gives it the benefit of a wide panoramic view over the bays and headlands of Corfu. Centrally located it is easy to take trips around the island to explore and get back to relax before heading out to one of the many local restaurants.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The island of Corfu has many events happening throughout the year to appeal to most everyone, whatever your interests are.
In the Spring is Easter and it is just magnificent to see. Spring, Summer and Autumn there is biking, either through the olive groves or on the many back roads. It is truly the way to see the countryside. Also there are water sports and sailing which is a must. Another way to see the island is from a boat, which is beautiful.
In Autumn is the harvest of grapes and homemade wine and also the harvest of olives and olive oil. If you are a fan of either of these wonderful natural resources on the island, then roll up your selves and it's time to get picking.
The island has a long history and is evident with the many statues and museums through the island.
Art galleries with local artist showing their beautiful work.
Numerous taverns to eat and drink all over the island, one better then the next. The food is the absolute best, along with some home made wine.
The nearest beaches are a short drive either to Ipsos which is 5 minutes away or to Barbati and Nisaki which are about 10 minutes. There are also the sandy beaches of Sidari, Rodas and Pelekas which are about 45 minutes away and are beautiful. The island coastline provides numerous and varied beaches, just get in the car and take a drive along the coast. Stop off and pick your own private spot.
We have maps at the villa for your use.
Corfu airport is 20 minutes from the villa. A lovely ride along the coast up to Spartilas.
We highly recommend a car hire for your trip. It is difficult to get around the island with out your own transportation.
We recommend Holiday Car Hire in Nisaki, they are very friendly, they meet you at the airport on your arrival. Sign up with the car company and you are on your way to the villa!
It is the easiest thing. We also recommend a motorcycle from Phantom Bikes, they too can deliver your bike.
20 mins drive from the shopping and restaurants of Corfu Town. Near by in Nisaki, Barbatti and all along the cost are many small shops and grocery stores. All locally owned and operated. We have maps at the villa so you can plot out your next adventure! The central location of the villa means that all amenities are within easy reach
Easy access to water sports activities and evening entertainment to suit all ages.
Banks are mainly in Corfu town, but there are ATM machines around every corner.
In the summer there is an open air movie theatre which is highly recommended.
Also in Corfu town are the many locally owned and handmade shops which are wonderful. From handmade soaps, to hand carved wooden beads. Every shop is unique and the owners are very friendly. It is a must to bring home a trinket from this beautiful island.
For more energetic visitors there is a large waterside park in Ayios Yannis, where there is something to suit all the family.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please drop me an email on when you would like to stay at the villa. Even if the dates show we are booked on the online calendar, drop me a line, something may have changed.
We take deposits and full payments through Pay Pal. Other payment arrangements can be made if you do not have an account. Deposits are returned within 30 days of departure.
Change over days are Mondays but we can be flexible if we do not have a booking coming in. We prefer renting by the week but if you would like to stay a few days longer and there is no new tenant coming in we can accommodate.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower. There is a large main bathroom which is shared by the other two bedrooms. All the fixtures are new and of top quality alone with luxury bath towels and robes for you to enjoy while on holiday.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Each villa (to be rented together) has 3 bedrooms. Master bedroom with a canopy queen size bed. Double bedroom with 2 single beds and the third bedroom, single bed with a pull out underneath. All have new mattresses with comfy duvets and plush pillows.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Both modern TV's can be used for watching DVD's and the upper villa is also provided with satellite connection.I pod docks are also available for use. The telephones are for local calls only. Wireless internet is throughout the villa. The villa is not recommended for small children under 6 years of age. The upper dining terrace is just magnificent and can accommodate up to 12 people for dinner.The very recently refurbished balcony provides a beautiful view which can be enjoyed both during the day and at night time. The long private driveway makes the villa even more secluded as it cannot be seen from the road. Outside: There is small barbecue on the property which can be used in certain areas.There is plenty of room on all the many seating areas in and around the villa to have quiet time while traveling with friends. There are 5 sun beds by the pool with a large umbrella for shade and a picnic table with another umbrella for having afternoon drinks. All the gardens are maintained by gardeners that come in every other day, early so they do not disturb you. The pool is also maintained by a technician that comes by early in the morning. Utility Room: There is a washing machine available for tenant use and also ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, bath towels, pool towels and robes are included in the price. Housekeeping comes in 6 days a week for 3 hours to do light straightening up. Bed linens are changed once a week. Other: All rooms are decorated with style and your comfort in mind. The main living rooms, master and double bedrooms have heat/ac units in them. All windows open to beautiful views of either gardens, mountains or the sea. All just breathtaking, anytime of day.