Holiday Home in Trujillo, Province de Caceres, Extremadura, Spain - In a Privileged Prime Position right in the Heart of Trujillo, Close to Shops and Restaurants
Villa Piedras Albas - The palacio is one of Trujillo’s most unique historic landmarks. Built in 1530, the property has the prime view of Trujillo’s stunning main square from its Florentine arched loggia, which is styled as an al fresco terrace with dining and seating areas. You can watch the world go by with a coffee or glass of wine! The house has grand unusual interiors, outstanding stonework and finely carved wooden beamed ceilings. Outside there is a walled rose garden lined with lemon trees offering absolute peace and quiet and a lovely private swimming pool securely enclosed by spacious sunbathing areas. There is free on-street parking just outside the property.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Perfect location for: authors, painters, walkers and those interested in history, architecture, culture, birdwatching, good eating and wild unspoilt countryside. Explore nearby World Heritage towns such as Merida, Caceres, Guadalupe and many others. Also visit Monfrague National Park to view eagles, black vultures and see exceptional local bird life including the rare Great and Little Bustard. Guided horse riding available by request.
Madrid (250 kms) 2.5 hrs by car on motorway. Lisbon 3.5 hrs by car.
There are many vibrant bars surrounding the main square which offer delicious 'tapas'. Just off the main square is Calle Garcia which has many bars and several night clubs.
Trujillo is perched on a hill some 580 metres above sea level, dominating an extensive plain between Extremadura's two major rivers the Tagus and the Guadiana. Trujillo is crowned by its Moorish Castle, built on Roman foundations, ramparts and fortifications. The origins of this important city, with its dominant historical roots, go back to six centuries before Christ. Our web site at the bottom of this page includes more photos and information about Trujillo.
- Booking Notes:
Minimum rental period - 1 week. Checking 16.00 hrs -21.00hrs. Checkout before 10.00 hrs. Welcome food hamper included in rental. 30% non refundable rental deposit to reserve property. Balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival at property. Security deposit 20% of gross rental due with rental balance. Deposit refunded minus any applicable charges within a month of the end of the rental. Holiday rental agreement.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 4 en-suite bathrooms. Comprising bath and shower, wash hand basin, wc, bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8+ Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with double bed. 2 bedrooms with twin beds. Fully furnished, most bedrooms have french doors opening to balconies overlooking streets.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Good sized fully furnished rooms. Master bedroom with air conditioning. Outside: Secluded private walled mature garden on one level with swimming pool 4.50m x 9.5m with games room and informal dining area, several enclosed terraces with garden furniture. Pool is in a secure area with access via solid doors. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen, towels (plus swimming pool towels) included and changed 1 x per week. Housekeeper - Maid 3 hrs per day, Monday - Friday. Welcome hamper provided. Swimming pool and garden maintained daily. Other: Entrance hall, internal courtyard patio, large stone staircase. Further guests could be accommodated if so wished on a pro rata basis in 2 twin bedrooms & 1 double bedroom.