Villa Sotiris in Nissaki, Corfu, Ionian Islands, Greece - Peaceful Location, Amazing Views Over Nissaki Bay
Villa Sortis is a recently constructed luxurious villa beautifully positioned in the hills above Nissaki on the North East coast of Corfu. With 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it offers total luxury for any holiday. A private infinity pool which looks out over the coast and greenery that surrounds it makes this villa unique.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for all your help and advice with our booking. Arrived back from Villa Sortiris 27th May, had a wonderfull holiday, we would have loved to stay longer. The villa more than lived up to expectations. Would you please convey our thanks to Sortiris, Anthulla and George for looking after us so well.
Hope to book again next year. Once again Many thanks.
1 holidaymaker review
We would all like to thank you for an amazing holiday with you last week, the villa more than lived up to expectations. Should we visit again we would not hesitate to stay here. Thank you George and yannis for all your help.
Activity and Interests
Corfu airport is 35 minutes away by car or taxi. Easyjet have just confirmed flights to Corfu this summer from Gatwick (daily). Bristol (twice weekly), Luton and Manchester (weekly). This is in addition to the usual charter flights with Thomsons, First Choice and Thomas Cook. Car hire is recommended and will allow you to explore this beautiful island full of contrasting landscapes and mountains.
In addition to Nisakki, which is has an amazing small beach and clear blue sea, the largest town nearby is the lively resort and fishing harbour of Kassiopi. Kalami and Agni are well worth a visit and only 10 mins away.
Venetian Corfu Town is the very underrated capital (30 minute drive away but it can also be accessed by speed boat/taxi from Nissaki). Also worthwhile is a drive to the mountain village of Perithea, once abandoned but now slowly being restored.
You can hire boats easily from us and we have the best boat hire in the area, making you holiday out there even better! Just ask when you book!
We also know the island of Corfu intimately and they would be happy to give you plenty of local information and recommendations on shops, restaurants, night clubs, sights and other trips to places of local interest. Do feel free to give us a call.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Sep 2016 - 27 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
28 Oct 2016 - 18 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Prices shown are fully inclusive for the property per week in £ sterling. We are always happy to discuss prices and we will always consider long weekends /10 day breaks. Our aim is to be as flexible as possible.
Preferred changeover dates are Fridays but we do offer some flexibility especially with the launch of the new Easyjet, Ryanair and Jet 2 flights. We will also seriously consider long weekends or part weeks- especially in the quieter months.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with shower and WC. Bathrooms 1 and 2 have bath/shower over and WC. Brand new fittings and tiled throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, air-conditioning, front balcony and direct access to the pool. Bedroom 2 with twin bed, air-conditioning and balcony. Bedroom 3 with twin bed, air conditioning and balcony. All bedroom windows are fitted with mosquito bin.
- Golf ...
- Outside: There are many trees and flowers in the well tended gardens and of course plenty of old olive trees. Stone paths surround the villa and there is a large patio area around the swimming pool. There are plenty of loungers and chairs as well as a large parasol. For barbecues, there is a outside kitchen! With a huge BBQ just outside the kitchen, perfect for eating in. The terrace walls are floodlit at night and there is ample additional outside lighting. The private pool measures approximately 9x5m (1.7m at its deepest) and it is cleaned 2 or 3 times weekly. Underwater lighting switches on automatically at night. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is fully equipped with towels (not beach towels) and all linen including duvets. The villa is meticulously cleaned by a friendly cleaner with towels and linen changed weekly.