Villa in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Communal Pools and Tennis Courts
This villa is situated on an impressive beach and lagoon. The villa sleeps up to 6 people and is wheelchair accessible. The hotel resort provides 2 restaurants, 2 bars, gym, supermarket, tennis courts, pool, snooker, children's playground, nightly entertainment, cabaret, bingo, computer and kids game room.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent stay in a beautiful villa
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Excellent stay in a beautiful villa
Had a fabulous time in the villa at Sands Beach. It was spotlessly clean and tidy when we arrived, and was very spacious. It had every appliance we could need, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and even a dishwasher. It was in a lovely location right next to the lagoon, and was close to all the swimming pools. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back!
Activity and Interests
Fine, white sand and clear water make the beaches of Costa Teguise an excellent choice if you want to soak up the sun. The complex is only a few yards walk from the local public beach.
How to get there? Daily flight arrives into Arrecife airport from mainland UK and Ireland. Once you are there it is not at all essential to hire a car. The taxi service is excellent, and there is also a great bus service to the various points of interest. The complex itself is 10 mins walking distance from a selection of bars, restaurants and wide variety of shops. Please contact owner should you require web link addresses.
The centre of Costa Teguise is approx 1km. The city of Arrecife is approx 10km. There are many tourist attractions, many inspired by the islands favourite 'son', the artist Caesar Manrique, including his own home, a cactus garden and caves. Lanzarote of course is famous for its many volcanoes and 2 beautiful marinas.
There are many excursions and trips available and these can be booked from reception or from many locations in Costa Tequise. A good tip is to peruse all the tour operator’s guides available in the reception area. They are valuable source of free information to help you make the most of your holiday. The Sunday market at Tequise, the old capital of the island is well worth a visit as is the Friday evening market in Costa Tequise’s town square. Timanfaya National Park in the south west of the island was the back drop for Raquel Welch in the film One Million Years BC. The unique volcanic landscape is breathtaking and used to be a training ground for Nasa’s lunar astronauts. Perched on top of the Isolte de Hilario Volcano is a circular glassed walled restaurant designed by local artist Cesar Manrique. It offers panoramic views of over the rocky lunar landscape and the kitchens are powered by 300 degree volcanic heat. Puerto del Carmen is a lively resort with plentiful nightlife and a great place to visit. Just south is this is Puerto Colero has a marina considered to be one of the best in the world with boats moored that are the stuff of dreams. It has a variety of sea view restaurants, a whale museum and an art gallery. Arrecife has a fabulous shopping centre with superb architecture and many chic shops for those that like to window shop or indulge in some retail therapy! As well as the supermarket in Sands Beach Resort there are many dotted around the resort and within a few minutes walk of your villa. ATMs are located all over the Costa Tequise as are Bureau de Change so you will never be stuck for getting hold of your holiday cash. Sky Sports showing all the live premiership games are widely available in bars throughout Costa Teguise so you can see games that you wouldn't be able to watch live in the UK! The sports bar opposite Sands Beach Resort offers this service along with a good breakfast and pub fare menu and good atmosphere.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non-refundable deposit of 25% payable at the time of booking and the remainder payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. Smoking is permitted on the private terrace, but not inside the villa. If you want to book for more than 6 people then there is a villa next door which can be booked also.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- x3 bathrooms with bath/shower over, WC and bidet. Two bathrooms have ajoining dressing rooms with hand basins and hairdryers. 3rd Bathroom is a disabled bathroom which is wheelchair accessible.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Study with large sofa bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please notify us on your booking form if you require a cot or highchair for your stay - this will be arranged free of charge. All bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes, bed lockers and table lamps. Both bedrooms have large American ceiling fans. For more than 6 people there would be an additional charge of £35.00 per week. Outside: This villa is one of the few in this resort which is located on the beachfront. The villa has a spacious terrace which has a large table, umbrella and 6 chairs as well as a sun lounger. Leading from bedroom 1 is a walled-in private balcony with space for two loungers. There is a shared tennis court, shared outdoor heated pool and kids playground. Utility Room: Dining room area leading to spacious lounge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Price includes a midweek towel change. For cleaning charges please contact the owner.