Villa in Costa Adeje Golf, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Backs Onto 16th Hole Of Adeje Championship Golf Course
This villa is perfect for the golfing enthusiast and also for the non golfers who enjoy breathtaking views in a peaceful location, yet only minutes from the beautiful fishing village of La Caleta this villa is only a 2 minute walk to the prestige Adeje Golf Club house, where you can enjoy fine dining to bar snacks and a 10 mins drive away from the popular resorts of Las Americas and Los Cristianos. The property consists of 3 bedrooms each with a double bed and mirrored wardrobes. All bedrooms have their own allocated shower room, the master bedroom also has it’s own en-suite, lounge area with plasma television, DVD Player and balcony. On the ground floor you have a guest toilet with wc and hand wash basin, a huge open plan lounge/dining, modern kitchen, 50 inch plasma television with BBC, ITV, etc and Central European Satellite and Spanish programmes, iPod docking station, luxury modern leather sofa’s to seat comfortably up to 10 guests, patio doors leading to the pool.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our villa is new to the rental market. We have an English lady in Tenerife who manages the property and is happy to arrange airport collection/car hires/tours/welcome packs/additional cleaning and to deal with any emergencies.
From the Owner
“It is the best post code in the area with stunning views and easy to access the motorway and the surrounding areas.”
Activity and Interests
2 mins drive, 20 mins walk (downhill) to La Caleta village and beaches.
20 mins drive from Tenerife South airport.
10 - 20 minutes from Fanabe Bay, Las Americas, Los Cristianos.
3 mins drive to 2 hypermarkets (15 mins walk - up hill).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Advance bookings will be required to pay £200 deposit at time of booking, balance 6 weeks before arrival. Last minute booking payments to be arranged at time of confirmation.
Changeover day is normally Friday but other days may be considered. Arrival time is generally 4pm and departures by 11am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“It enjoys stunning views and is peaceful.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- naturist beach
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master En-Suit - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Walk in shower
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with wc, power shower vanity unit. Bathroom joining bedroom 2, wc, power shower, vanity unit. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with wc, power shower. Separate guest toilet at the main lounge area.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master - 1 Large Double Bed
- Front Bedroom (green) - 1 Double Bed
- Ground floor - 1 Large Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with super king size double bed, en-suite bathroom, sofa’d lounge area, and balcony. Bedroom 2 with double bed, built in wardrobes, adjacent shower room sink and toilet. Bedroom 3 with double bed, mirrored wardrobes en-suite bathroom and own front door.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The swimming pool is 1.5m depth with no shallow end. Not suitable for children. Please note that by agreeing to book our Villa you have also agreed that you will have your own holiday insurance in place and that we will not be held responsible or liable for any accident which occurs within the rented space, ie villa, garden, reception area or pool area for you or your party. Outside: Large tiled terraces to front and rear, with planted boarders. To rear there are 6 sun loungers and 2 reclining chairs, occasional tables, 3+1+1 wicker sofa set plus coffee table, dining table, with 6 chairs, private swimming pool, jacuzzi and BBQ, breakfast cafe table with 4 chairs at the front terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa Marina will be professionally and spotlessly cleaned prior to your arrival. Towels and linen are supplied. Pool is cleaned weekly.