Cottage in Anglesey, North Wales, Wales - Rural Setting, 10 minutes Walk to the Beach
Gors Eilian is set in open countryside, just a short walk from the beach. It has recently undergone a complete renovation, maintaining the character of the cottage whilst providing more luxurious accommodation. It has fabulous views across the large gardens, extending as far as the famous Parys Mountain copper mine. It has a big patio area suitable for outside dining and barbeques and has a private car park.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely place to Relax
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
Nice cottage and location but needed good clean
Nice quiet beautiful location and parts of cottage nicely renovated. But felt the cottage was not properly cleaned. Dust on surfaces. Hairs in bath. Dirty windows. Food marks in fridge. Owner did offer to have place cleaned again after we had arrived and commented on this but we felt it should have been clean when we arrived. A bit disappointing.
Lovely place to Relax
Lovely cottage to relax in - very quiet location but close enough to be able to walk to the sea and the headland path. Cottage was comfortable and homely, and well maintained. The cottage sleeps six but bear in mind that there is not much head room in the bunk beds so would be more suited to younger children. Overall a lovely place to stay with a friendly and helpful owner, would definitely recommend this cottage.
Very spacious, beautifully presented and extremely comfortable. Peaceful, close to the beach and local amenities only a short drive away. Would highly recommend.
Spacious family getaway
Fantastic spacious cottage with large garden. We were surprised at the size of the accommodation. Rural setting. Fantastic walks. Quiet sandy beach short drive away.
Activity and Interests
Gors Eilian is less than a mile from the nearest beach and ideal for coastal /headland walks. The large sandy beach at Lligwy is just 10 minutes drive which has water sports, canoeing etc.
The old port of Amlwch with its Heritage Centre and local pubs is just a mile away, with the town of Amlwch just two miles away, with all amenities. Being a coastal area there are numerous beaches to discover.
Banks, supermarkets, local shops, library and a variety of food take-aways can all be found in Amlwch town. There is also a large leisure complex with swimming pool and has activities for children throughout the holiday period.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please contact owner for details.
Changeover day is Friday
£200 deposit on booking then balance and security deposit 30 days before rental
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 with bath/shower over and WC. Bathroom 2 with bath and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5/6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king-size four poster bed. Bedroom 2 with 4ft double bed. Bedroom 3 with bunk beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: One small dog is welcome. Outside: Private gardens. Extensive lawned area and patio with outdoor seating, dining furniture and barbeque. Utility Room: Washing machine and small freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and hand towels changed weekly. Other: Dining room and conservatory.