Villa in Bolnuevo, Mazarron, Costa Calida - Quiet Location, Stunning Sea Views, 4 Mins Walk to Beach and Port
Fantastic sea views, few minutes walk to white beautiful sandy beach, quiet location in a lovely village with restaurants, bars etc but no package tours. 5 minutes drive or you can walk along sea front to bustling Puerto Mazarron with many more restaurants, bars, marina, sandy bays, shops and huge Sunday market that is a must to visit! Main House has 4 double bedrooms, with separate 5th double bedroom located on lower pool leval with iits own large lounge and dining area and sat TV. level. Ideal for teenagers or grandparents. Full air conditioning and heating making the house available all year round.
Details for holiday 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 4 Bathrooms
Bedroom 1, twin rooms.
Bedroom 2, twin rooms.
Bedroom 3, twin rooms.
Bedroom 4, double room, master bedroom.
Fully equipment kitchen, with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, all cutlery, utensils provided!
Dustbin and brush, Hoover etc all provided.
You have 2 living rooms.
Indoors large lounge area, with sofa etc in front on TV.
On balcony you have a second large lounge area overlooking the port, sea and countryside. Take advantage of the fantasic veiws.
All bed linen and towels provided.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Cleaning once a week more frequently by arrangement.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Initially we were a little bit skeptical about our visit, as the Villa looked too good to be true, however once we were there we realised it really was a dream home. The village was friendly and the port made for a nice break from the beach. The villa itself was is immaculate condition and we plan to visit again next summer! See you then"
John and Pat Thompson from Manchester
"An ideal Easter Break, we had a lovely time and the kids loved the villa. No one wanted to leave! A day trip to Cartagena shopping and lunch by the marina was lovely.
We also drove up the motorway to visit TerraMítica - a theme park near Benidorm, far better than we expected, with lots of rides and shows for the non ride lovers. We enjoyed it more than Euro Disney.Fowler Family from Newmarket.
Activity and Interests
A 5 minute walk down to Bolneuevo Beach.
15-20 minute walk down to Puerto Mazarron, a busy port, with shops, restraunts, fun fair, beaches, marina etc.
Murcia Airport - 45 mins. Ryanair.
Alicante Airport - 1 hour 40 mins. Easyjet/Ryaniair/Thompson/Monarch.
Almeria Airport - 1 hour 40 mins.
Cartagena - Large city, with excellent shopping.
TerraMítica - Spain's biggest theme park - 2 hours drive.
also water park close by.
This really is the perfect holiday villa, with everything you need nearby as well as lovely regions to visit.
- Booking Notes:
A Booking Form must be completed and a third of the total cost of the holiday is payable on booking.
The balance remaining plus £150 refundable damage retainer is payable 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
Bookings made less than 8 weeks prior to the start of the holiday must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Normally Saturday to Saturday.
However open to discussions.
- Available arrival
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Full air conditioning and heating throughout. 5th bedroom area with lounge available at extra cost of £500.00. A lovely house to bring children. Plenty of space for them to play in. And the pool is shaded one end and open the other to overlook pool. So kids can swim out of the sun. Only a 5 minute walk to beach and centre of village where local supermarkets, cafes and beach bars are situated. Or a 15 - 20 minute walk to Port of Mazarron. Outside: BBQ, balcony with outside dining table and a lounge area overlooking sea-port-countryside. Lovely private swimming pool. Plenty of outside furniture and areas to sit in the shade if the sun gets to hot !!!!!