Farmhouse in Anghiari, Arezzo, Tuscany, Italy - Close to Several Medieval Villages in the Unspoilt Countryside
Recently restored, the mill has been decorated, furnished and equipped to the highest standards in order to provide a relaxing and peaceful holiday. There is a private pool, and a large outdoor area for relaxing. Inside, the villa is spacious, and includes a big kitchen, good sized dining room with solid wood dining table and chairs, a fully equipped living room with TV, stereo and 2 sofas, and a cozy stocked library. The villa is within easy driving distance of many of Tuscany's most famous cities such and Florence and Siena. Locally, there are 3 medieval villages within 10 minutes drive, which all have their own unique good quality restaurants, shopping, art, and architecture. In addition to nearby sightseeing, excellent shopping and restaurants, there is a multitude of outdoor activities to do such as biking, hiking, walking and running.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Perugia 75km, Bologna Forli 112km, Florence 118km, Ancona 161km, Bologna 189km, Pisa 210km, Rome Fiumicino 270km.
10 mins to Anghiari. 5 mins to Citerna. 10 mins to Monterchi.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£402|
30% deposit payable upon booking. Remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Saturday is the preferred changeover day. Exceptions to be approved by owner. Check out is 9:30 am. Check in is between 4 and 6pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
Please note, there is a refundable security deposit of 450 euros payable (in cash only) on arrival which will be returned to you less any deductions on departure. There is a discount for parties of 4 or less, please email for rates.
Deposit: 30% to secure booking; non-refundable deposit
Balance due eight weeks prior to arrival
Cancellation must be in writing, and the following sums are payable to the owner.
If cancellation is:
-More than 70 days before departure: Loss of deposit
-69-43 days before departure: 45% of total holiday cost payable
-less than 43 days before departure: 100% of total holiday cost
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 is very large with separate shower and bathtub. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 is large with shower. The third bath between the twin rooms has a full bathtub, sink and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 and 2 are large master bedrooms with queen sized beds and large en-suite bathrooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are good sized rooms each with 2 twin beds, and a shared good sized bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Private swimming pool 6 x 12 metres. Open May to Sept weather permitting. Pool chairs, outdoor table, umbrella, BBQ. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Cleaning is once/week, and linen are changed once per week.