Apartment in Soller, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Central Location, 1 Minute to Restaurants, Short Tram Ride to Beach, Ideal for Walking
One beautifully appointed holiday home located in the centre of Soller, Mallorca. The garden apartment sleeps 2 in comfort and has a wonderful terrace which leads down to a pretty patio garden, the perfect place to relax! Soller is a vibrant town in the North West of Mallorca which is set around a large square. Here you can relax while having a morning coffee...or maybe eat tapa's before shopping on the main street...and then catch the old San Francisco tram to the port! The port is a horseshoe bay which has the actual port at one side and a gorgeous sandy beach at the other. Coupled with fabulous cafes and restaurants the port is very popular with families or couples. Soller Apartments are the perfect base for walking, cycling, touring or simply relaxing and as Soller is open all year round, it is wonderful for short winter breaks.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The apartment is ideal for walking and cycling holidays.
The Port of Soller is a lovely horseshoe bay which has the actual port at one side and a gorgeous sandy beach at the other which is safe for children. There are wonderful cafes and restaurants that surround the bay and it is a perfect place to watch the sun set after a day walking in the mountains. The Port is a 15 minute tram ride from the apartments/Soller or 5 minutes in a car.
Palma is the closest airport and is approximately 45 minutes away by car. Although a car would be good to explore the areas further afield it is not needed as you can get to lots of places from Soller on public transport. Buses regularly go to Deia, Valldemossa, Lluc, Pollensa, Port Soller and Palma. The tram to the port is every 30 minutes in Summer and there is a lovely old wooden train which travels through the mountains to Palma.
Soller town - 2 minute walk to square. Soller port/beach - 5 minutes in the car or 25 minutes on the tram. Biniaraix - 20 minutes walk/5 min in car. Fornalutx - 40 minute walk or 5 min in car. Deia - 30 minutes in the car. Valldemossa - 40 minutes in the car. Palma - 45 minutes by car/bus. Palma Airport - 45 minutes by car/taxi or bus.
The apartment is situated in the heart of the beautiful mountain town of Soller in the North West of Mallorca. The whole area is incredibly beautiful and the Soller Valley is filled with orange and lemon groves, traditional Mallorcan town with a large square and cafe bars, and there is the beautiful Port de Soller with a marina for yacht lovers and white sandy beaches which are safe for family bathing. The Soller valley is a walkers paradise but this area is also the ideal place to come to relax, sit back and take in the beauty of the area.
Soller old town square is a bustling meeting place with numerous shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants. There is an indoor market daily and every Saturday the outdoor market dominates the streets offering local cheeses, olives, shoes, and handicrafts. The centerpiece to the square is by the church of Sant Bartomeu. There is also the wonderful old San Francisco tram which connects Soller to Port Soller, and the beach, every 30 minutes.
Just behind the square is the train station with the wooden scenic train (the orange valley express) to take you through the mountains to Palma - or take the bus which only takes 30 minutes and drops you in the centre of the city.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Our quoted prices are for holidays of 7 nights or more. Please contact us for short break prices.
We are flexible with our changeover day and time. Please ask.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per apartment per night in euros.
Our prices shown are for 7 nights or more. Please contact us for short break prices.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- city centre
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- It has a fully fitted bathroom with white suite.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 2) Notes on bedrooms: The apartment sleeps 2 (with cot possible) and has a spacious double bedroom (which can be set as a twin) with a large doorway which opens to a small balcony overlooking the pretty pedestrianised shopping street.
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has air-conditioning and heating which make it ideal for summer and winter. The apartment is tastefully furnished and provide a home from home holiday in which to experience living in Mallorca for a short time. It is just a couple of minutes walk away from Soller's main square and market which are always busy and have a superb atmosphere. The apartment is a lovely place to stay without the need to hire a car as you can get a taxi, train or bus from Palma Airport and from then on you are located in Soller with its many restaurants and cafes. Outside: The garden apartment has a lovely covered terrace with table and chairs which leads down to a courtyard garden. This is lovely place to sit in the afternoon. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Other: The garden apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a traditional Mallorcan townhouse and from its garden and terrace there are beautiful views of the Tramuntana mountains.