Apartment at Bruckberg, Zell am See / Kaprun, Salzburgerland, Austria - Panoramic Views Of The Hohe Tauern National Park
This beautiful modern apartment sits in an elevated South facing sunny position on a wooded mountain side at Bruckberg. From here there is a truly panoramic south facing view across the Salzach Valley towards Kaprun and the surrounding mountains of the Hohe Tauern National Park. At the centre of this vista in the mighty 3200m Kitzsteinhorn with it glistening glacier offering year round snow. For Golf enthusiast the apartment is with in walking distance of the world class Zell Kaprun Golf Club with its twin 18 hole golf courses and superb restaurant and bar. The apartment actually looks out over the fairway. Newly built and opened in 2011 and only one kilometre across the valley is the amazing Tauern Spa Kaprun with its many pools, saunas and every other luxury facility that you world expect to find in a 21st century, state of the art Spa and leisure centre. The Spa is open to day visitors so its just the place to visit after a busy day of skiing, hiking or simply sight seeing. Enjoy.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Roy & Elsebeth Wolland
We are Roy and Elsebeth Wolland and we live in the South East of England.
Our family have always been keen skiers and we had always wanted to own a ski/holiday apartment.
After several years of searching we took possession of our new dream apartment on Jan 1st 2009.
Mostly we share our holiday home with our family and close friends who appreciate and enjoy the fantastic location and local activities as much we do.
However we also welcome enquires from other potential guests who will appreciate a comfortable and peaceful base to return to after a busy day skiing, playing golf, white-water rafting or any other of the many activity sports or even from just sight seeing. So if you have any questions concerning the apartment or the surrounding area then please do not hesitate to ask.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Roy & Elsebeth Wolland
Roy & Elsebeth Wolland purchased this apartment in 2009
Why Roy & Elsebeth Wolland chose Zell am See - Kaprun
We had been looking for several years for the ideal location for a holiday / ski apartment and chose Austria for its mountains, lakes and rivers together with its strong traditional and cultural influences.
We were buying 'off plan' and in April 2007 visited yet another site where it was proposed to build a block of eight apartments.
This time it was at Bruckberg half way between the twin resorts Zell am See and Kaprun.
After many disappointing visits to plots that often turned out to be behind a commercial building or next to an electricity station this was it.
We immediately marvelled at the awe inspiring view south across the Salzachial Valley with its twin golf courses to the 3200 mt Kitzsteinhorn. This is the highest mountain in the Hohe Tauern National Park and has a glistening white glacial cap even in high summer.
We have never had second thoughts or regrets of any kind. As they say on TV it ticked all the boxes and more.
What makes this apartment unique
Apart from it comforts and stunning views Apartment Hanne is well placed for making full use of what the local area has to offer.
In the winter its the skiing that counts. Being less than 1000 mt from the ski lift cant be bad. There is a free and frequent bus that passes 100 mt from the apartment which will take you to Kaprun or Zell am See ski lifts.
In the summer there is something for every one. Sailing and swimming in the lake or pools. Hiking or mountain biking on real mountains. Sight seeing waterfalls and gorges or nature trails and even the Grossglockner. There are also water and fun parks for the children
At the end of each day its back to Apartment Hanne to sit on the south facing balcony in the evening sun and relax with a cup of tea or a well earned glass of wine. We cant be wrong about that view because every one of the messages left in our visitors book say exactly the same thing.
(3 traveller reviews)
Amazing views, fantastic apartment!
Lovely friendly and helpful owners.
The apartment is in a lovely modern block with secure parking in a garage. It was easy to find and ideally located between Zell am See and Kaprun, making it perfect for exploring this amazing area. The scenery is outstanding, locals so friendly and plenty to do for us and our 2 children (age 9 and 12).
The apartment is well equipped with everything we needed during our stay. It is modern, very clean and a real home from home.
The views from the apartment are amazing, was lovely to sit on the balcony and look out over the mountains.
We will definitely be visiting again!!!
Amazing Apartment, Amazing Views, Amazing Place
My wife and I stayed here for 8 days, and we had the best time. The apartment is absolutely stunning with everything you would need. A real home form home, with dvd's, board games, magazines etc. But the views!! you will never get tired of looking at them.
The secure parking and lifts make this ideal for leaving things secure, and easy to get things to the apartment.
You don't need to take anything with you as the apartment has everything. Just take pictures and sit on the terrace and relax. We were there in the summer and luckily, it was one of the hottest summers ever, and coming from Australia, it was certainly nice for us!
The apartment is near the local small train which takes you into Zell am See and is just a short walk, well worth taking as parking in town is a premium. You are very close to the Tauren Spa, golf and 2 local restaurants.
We can only dream of how great it will be in the winter, and we will be back soon to sample the skiing, and we will stay here, if we can get a booking!!LOL
From the Owner
“We had been looking for several years for the ideal location for a holiday / ski apartment and chose Austria for its mountains, lakes and rivers together with its strong traditional and cultural influences. We were buying 'off plan' and in April 2007 visited yet another site where it was proposed to build a block of eight apartments. This time it was at Bruckberg half way between the twin resorts Zell am See and Kaprun. After many disappointing visits to plots that often turned out to be behind a commercial building or next to an electricity station this was it. We immediately marvelled at the awe inspiring view south across the Salzachial Valley with its twin golf courses to the 3200 mt Kitzsteinhorn. This is the highest mountain in the Hohe Tauern National Park and has a glistening white glacial cap even in high summer. We have never had second thoughts or regrets of any kind. As they say on TV it ticked all the boxes and more.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
During the summer this area offers almost every type of outdoor activity such as horse riding, sailing, windsurfing, mountain and trail biking. Swimming, paragliding, hiking and many more. If you happen to own your own plane Zell am See has its own little air strip.
The lake at Zell am See has 3 beaches and several swimming pools around its perimeter.
For those wishing to fly to Austria, Salzburg airport is the closest to Zell am See / Kaprun. Salzburg Airport is about 75 miles away and offers frequent bus and train services to Zell am See.
Munich and Innsbruck airports are also worth considering.
Salzburg 75 miles / 105km
Munich 110 miles / 165 km
Innsbruck 80 miles
Apartment Hanne has an absolutely marvellous view which is unspoilt by any commercial buildings or activity. However, just around the corner and only 15 minutes walk away (or one stop on the bus) are all the essential stores you might require such as supermarkets, petrol stations and shops of all kind. Please note that shops in Austria do not open on Sundays!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
2 Sep 2017 - 15 Dec 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
16 Dec 2017 - 5 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
PLEASE NOTE there are no additional cost or charges other than the published rates.
The published rates include all local cost and charges including linen, towels and after stay cleaning .
PLEASE NOTE: The initial deposit which is made to reserve the apartment is NOT REFUNDABLE
We will be pleased to answer any questions or discuss any points concerning the apartment and / or rental payments with prospective guests.
Please telephone 0044 (0) 1883 716947 or email us at email@example.com
Roy & Elsebeth Wolland
To reserve the apartment a 20% 'non refundable' deposit is required. The balance of the rental cost must be paid 6 weeks before the reserved date. A £200.00 security deposit will be required.
Saturday is the normal changeover day. Changeover on other days may be considered.
. A £200.00 security deposit is required which should be paid not less than one week before the start date of your reservation. The security deposit is 100% refundable unless issues has arisen following your stay at Apartment Hanne.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Apart from it comforts and stunning views Apartment Hanne is well placed for making full use of what the local area has to offer. In the winter its the skiing that counts. Being less than 1000 mt from the ski lift cant be bad. There is a free and frequent bus that passes 100 mt from the apartment which will take you to Kaprun or Zell am See ski lifts. In the summer there is something for every one. Sailing and swimming in the lake or pools. Hiking or mountain biking on real mountains. Sight seeing waterfalls and gorges or nature trails and even the Grossglockner. There are also water and fun parks for the children At the end of each day its back to Apartment Hanne to sit on the south facing balcony in the evening sun and relax with a cup of tea or a well earned glass of wine. We cant be wrong about that view because every one of the messages left in our visitors book say exactly the same thing.”
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- whitewater rafting
- 80 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 is classic bathroom with bath tub and shower unit, plus toilet all other standard bathroom facilities. ( see photos ) Bathroom 2 is a full 'Wet floor' shower room complete with toilet all other standard facilities. ( See photos )
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, This sofa bed is situated in the lounge/sitting room area
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms + bed sofa bed in sitting area.) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed plus wardrobe and drawer space. Bedroom 2 has two single beds plus wardrobe and drawer space. Each bedroom has a floor to ceiling double windows that open onto a the west balcony.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- children welcome ...
- Notes on accommodation: On the West side of the building is a footpath that leads up to the main pedestrian entrance. This door opens onto a wide hall on the ground floor. From this level access to the apartments is via stairs or elevator. Here on the ground floor a room is provided to safely leave your skis and ski boots. A second and larger room is available to leave mountain bikes, children's buggies etc. Here also you will find the laundry room in which we have placed a clothes washing machine and dryer. Secure and covered car parking is provided which is entered from the public road. From this garage an elevator and short corridor takes you up to the main hall on the ground floor. Lighting in all public areas within the building switch on automatically when you enter the room and switch off when all movement has ceased. Outside: The apartment sits in on a wooded hillside with a small mountain stream running down beside it. The unspoiled view from this elevated position looks out over a beautiful twin 18 hole golf course and on across the Salzach Valley to Kaprun and then on to the magnificent Kitzsteinhorn mountain with its glistening white galcier. Kitzsteinhorn is just one of the hundreds of mountain peaks that makes up this breathtaking panoramic view. A small children's play area is provided in the grounds of the apartment with a swing, a sand pit and a picnic table. Behind the apartment are woods that the kids will love to explore. This unique and beautiful Hohe Tauern area offers every kind of leisure activity. New this year and only a mile or so from the apartment is the magnificent Kaprun Spa Utility Room: A washing machine and clothes dryer is provided and is located in the Laundry room on the ground floor. Next to this room is a ski room with private locker. There is a further room on the ground floor where bicycles and baby buggies may be safely left. Cleaning / Towels / Linen . Towels and bed linen are provided at no extra cost After stay cleaning is also included in the basic rental cost Other: Large entrance hall with coat hanging and cupboard space. The front balcony is south facing and has fantastic views. This is a perfect place to relax with a glass of wine, soak up the sunshine and marvel at the wonderful views of the 3200m Kitzsteinhorn