Apartment in Newquay, Cornwall, England - Perfect Location, 2 minutes walk to Fistral Beach with Own parking
The apartment consists of two twin bedrooms (one convertible into a double on request), two bathrooms (one en-suite) a kitchen/living room, two balconies with views over Fistral Beach and Newquay golf course, lift access and underground parking. The apartment has a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, TV and DVD player.
About the Owner
About Jonathan Arscott
I teach English in a boys boarding school in Kent. I enjoy cricket, hockey, skiing, surfing and the outdoors generally. I love travel and holidays of course!
Why Jonathan Arscott chose Newquay & St Austell area
Amazing access to one of the best beaches in Britain. Great views and town is accessible.
What makes this apartment unique
Beach 2 minute walk away, views, town access.
From the Owner
“Amazing access to one of the best beaches in Britain. Great views and town is accessible.”
Activity and Interests
Fistral beach - 2 minute walk, easy surf and boogie board hire, wet suits and tuition. UK's No 1 surf beach. Town beach - 10 minute walk, easy surf and boogie board hire, wet suits and tuition. Watergate Bay - 15 minute drive. Kite surfing and surfing mecca.
Newquay Airport 10-15 mins in a taxi. Car hire available.
Underground parking provided. From the East take the A303 or M4/M5 then A30 then A329 to Newquay. On entering Newquay follow signs for Fistral Beach. Apartment is on the right one hundred metres down Headland Road. Underground parking space, height restriction 2.2m.
Shops - 5 minute walk. Town centre 10 minute walk. Restaurants: 1 minute walk to Fistral Blue, bar, cafe and good restaurant with great views. (Private dining available). Windswept Cafe - 10 minute walk. Superb location and views. Fifteen - at Watergate Bay. Jamie Oliver's restaurant - 15 minute drive. Lewenick Lodge - 30 minute walk. Great walk and views.
Eden Project - 30 minutes drive away. Top tourist attraction.
Cornish Coastal Path - 5 minutes walk away. Bank - 5 minutes away. ATM - 2 minutes away.
Additional pricing information
Check out 0930 Check out 1530 unless prior arrangements have been made via my booking agent.
There is a minimum stay of 7 nights Saturday to Saturday during high season. Minimum of 3 night stays at all other times.
Dogs are welcome and are charged at £15 per dog per week or short stay.
Provisional bookings held for 7 days. Payments accepted by debit or credit card (at 2.29%) bank transfer or cheque.
Deposit of 33% deposit required to secure booking.
Balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival date.
Security bond of £200 held via cheque or card details. Bond payments are not cashed or taken unless damage, extra cleaning or noise complaints are made. Full details can be found on
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Beach 2 minute walk away, views, town access.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- One en-suite bathroom with shower and WC. Second bathroom, with bath/shower and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds or double bed en-suite shower and WC and access to balcony. Bedroom 2: twin beds, access to balcony. Living room: sofa bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Central heating. All rooms have own fully adjustable radiators. Outside: Table and chairs on balcony and BBQ provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels included. Please bring own beach towels. Linen included. Towels and linen change can be arranged (at a small charge). Other: Reception hall with own radiators. Two balconies with panoramic views of Fistral beach and the golf course.