Villa in Dalyan, Mugla, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 15 Mins Walk from the Centre of Town, Short Distance to Turtle Beach
Overlooking the mountains and surrounded by fruit groves, but only 15 mins walk from Dalyan centre, Serenity Villa provides the ideal combination of a relaxing retreat with local attractions and amenities within easy reach. The famous Iztuzu (Turtle) beach, the breeding grounds of the rare and protected loggerhead turtles, is ideal for the sun worshippers and is only a short distance using either the Dolmus or river boat taxi. Upstream the Koycegiz lake with its thermal springs, mud baths and Turkish bath will complete your relaxing experience. All journeys have stunning scenery and provide an opportunity for seeing the unspoilt and natural beauty of the surroundings. The accommodation is 4 bedroom (3 doubles /1 Twin), all with ample wardrobe space, but will sleep 10 (double sofa bed). Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. Large pool, with separate heated Jacuzzi, terraced area with kosk and BBQ facilities. Large enclosed private garden where the children can also play.
Top Traveller Review
The Only Problem Was Coming Home....
About the Owner
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
The Only Problem Was Coming Home....
Spacious and well laid out Villa with plenty of outside space to accommodate 2 families. Internet and Wi-Fi spot on. More importantly no car was necessary as you are near enough to enjoy the pleasures of Dalyan with the large selection of restaurants and bars and many trips available but just far enough that you have the overwhelming feeling of being in rustic Turkey amongst the local people. The Kosk was beautiful for chilling out in the shade and for socialising of an evening. The Villa is well serviced and maintained throughout and the bikes helped us "Old Ones" rekindle part of our youth with amusement but also enabled 4 of us to go to town and pick up provisions everyday for lunch. The owners and management company in Dalyan were fantastic and the only problem was coming home....Hard to leave somewhere that has created some special memories. Highly recommended.
This definitely was a Turkish delight. Set in lovely very well kept grounds this very large immaculately clean villa was a little haven. The pool and the jlacuzzi are kept to the highest standards and we had so many happy hours playing and swimming. We spent a lot of time in the kosk eating lovely meals on the very well built BBQ Dalyan was about 20 mins walk away but we loved riding into town on the bikes which are provided. We can't speak highly enough of the owners who gave us so much information before we went and arranged the transfers to and from the airport. We would definitely return to this villa.
We were a party of 9 adults and had a fantastic holiday in this Villa. The Villa is very well equipped and furnished and has everything that you could need. It is ideally situated just far enough out of town to be nice and peaceful , but near enough to walk in to town if that is what you want. The pool is lovely and the garden very spacious with lots of fruit trees.
We have just enjoyed a quiet week in Villa Serenity. The villa is very well equipped and the layout works very well. Peaceful location but a 10 min walk to the town centre. You are not overlooked as in some villas and the large plot gives the kids lots of room to play. 4 bicycles allowed us all to go for bike rides into town and out for breakfast on the beach road, don't bother with a car unless you want to visit other towns. Dalyan Select were great, organising the transfers, offering advice and keeping the pool and grounds spotless. The owners went out of their way to be really helpful from start to finish. First night we found a great little restaurant about halfway into town called Begonville House, so good we went back twice more. All in all a great place to spend a week or two in Dalyan, more rural than other parts of town without being further away and, having looked round nearly 20 villas now as we are looking to buy one, this villa is easily as good as any we've been in. And its got a heated jacuzzi......
Activity and Interests
The highly acclaimed Iztuzu (Turtle) beach is only 15 minutes away by car, or easily accessed using the local bus service (dolmus) or river boat taxi. Set within a mountain backdrop, the breathtaking 5km stretch of unspoilt white sand beach is voted one of the best in the world. The area is protected under a national conservation order due to the Loggerhead Turtles nesting grounds, which has resulted in a ban on beach front properties, except for the thatched wooden café and changing facilities
Dalaman airport is 25 minutes away. We recommend use of our agent's airport pickup service for which a charge will be made (£60 return approx). The service will take you directly to the villa and keys will be handed over to you on arrival. Car hire is available but is not essential unless you plan to drive out of the immediate area during your stay.
Dalyan village is in easy walking distance for shops, restaurants, bars. There are excursions to various places of interest (mud baths, hot springs, 12 island cruises, Roman ruins at Caunos (15 minutes walk from boat) and other historical sites on day excursions.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
28 night minimum stay
for 28 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Discounts are also available as follows: Long stay discounts 15% for 30 days or more, 10% for 15-29 days in all months but July and August.
Changeover day Saturday, but others considered. The villa is normally available after 4pm on day of arrival. Guests must vacate the villa by 10am on day of departure, Arrangements can be made through our agent to store luggage.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ground floor shower, WC and wash basin. En-suite to bedroom 2 with Jacuzzi bath / shower, WC and wash basin. Jack & Jill bathroom to bedrooms 3 and 4 with shower, WC and wash basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (ground floor) with double bed. Air Con. Direct Access to terrace. Bedroom 2 (1st floor) with double bed. Air Con. Bedroom 3 (1st floor) with double bed. Air Con. Bedroom 4 (1st floor) with twin beds. Air Con. Double Sofa Bed in Living Room (ground floor)
- Bicycles ...
- Notes on accommodation: A travel cot and high chair are provided. Additional requirements can be arranged with advanced notice. A variety of books, games and DVD’s are available for use. 4 bicycles are available for the use of our guests. For those feeling energetic, the 10km ride to the beach would be well rewarded with some stunning views through the mountains. On arrival, a welcome pack is supplied free to our guests, which includes amongst other things tea/coffee/milk/bread etc. Outside: Extensive terrace area with sun loungers, parasols and outdoor dining facilities. Large private swimming pool (normally available May to October) with attached heated Jacuzzi. Traditional Turkish kosk where you can relax in the shade and watch the stunning views and sunsets. For outdoor cooking there is a BBQ, sink, fridge and workspace. The poolside also has an outdoor shower and toilet facilities to save you going indoors. Large enclosed private “orchard” garden, where a variety of fruits may be available, depending upon the season. Utility Room: Washing machine, linen storage area, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, bathroom and beach towels are provided. This is changed once a week by the maid service. Additional clean bed linen/towels are available. There is daily pool cleaning. If required, supplementary mid-week cleans are offered (at extra cost).