Villa in Draguignan, Nr. Flayosc, Var, Provence - Peaceful Location 15 minutes Walk to the Town
This 100 year old newly renovated Luxury villa offer spacious accommodations, totally private gardens and pool set in the hillside and forest with views towards the town and yet only a five minutes drive to the centre of Draguignan with its shops, cafes, bars, theatre, cinemas, a great choice of restaurants, street markets and much more.Walk into the large open living room with comfortable sofas, log fire, plasma TV for DVD's, Wi-Fi music system surround sound. Through the French doors to dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. From the dining area you can walk out to the covered seating area with views to the pool and garden. Here you will find a traditional coal BBQ and a modern gas BBQ. As you start to go towards the two roomy bedrooms you will pass through the snug with a TV that can view English programs through your pad/lap-top via Wi-Fi. Both two bedrooms, double beds, have air conditioned, one with shower room, other a bathroom.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The coast is about a 40 minutes drive to St Maxime where you can either drive to St Tropez or catch a ferry.
The most direct route if driving is on the A routes to the A8
By Air. Nice and Toulon/St Tropez (Hyères) airports are just over 1 hour’s drive, while Marseille is approximately 1½ hours away.
Draguignan, less than a five minutes drive to the centre with its shops, cafes, bars, theatre, cinemas, a great choice of restaurants, street markets and much more.
There are no neighbours. If you want luxury, seclusion, total relaxation, this is the villa for you.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non-refundable 30% deposit required to book the property.
Balance payment 8 weeks before arrival date. If booking within 8 weeks of arrival, the full amount is payable on booking. A refundable security deposit £300 is required with balance payment. Prepayments can be made either by cheque or (international) electronic/wire transfer.
Saturday to Saturday Departing by 10:00am. Arrival any time after 4:00pm.
Winter rentals now available please request information.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom and luxury centre bath to the room, wc, bidet, hand basin. En-suite shower room with large double walk-in shower, hand basin, wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with large double bed. Bedroom 2 with large double bed.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is set up with two double bedrooms so therefore best suited for two couples.There is Air-conditioning to the bedrooms for your comfort. Outside: A pool 8 x 4m. Tiered garden. Garden furniture. Covered seating area over looking the pool. To the front of the villa is a red brick terrace overlooking the town, a glass dining table with chairs which makes for a perfect place for evening dining. Carport and parking. Outside the front of the villa there is a parking for two cars. The pool is 8 x 4 meters with one end being shallow and the deepest part in the middle of the pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The beds will be made ready for your arrival, you will find towels to the en-suites. We supply kitchen linen and pool towels. All linen is provided including pool towels. Other: Bright and airy dining room beside the kitchen with table and chairs. Great open views of the pool and garden. The dining area has sliding patio door lead to a covered seating area, a lovely place to sit and sip on a glass of chilled rosé.