Villa in Aphrodite Hills, Kouklia, Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location, 2km from Beach
Villa ‘Stella’ provides the perfect accommodation for any type of visit to Cyprus: a romantic break for two, a family-fun holiday, or perhaps a special occasion with friends. The resort allows for plenty of leisure activities, such as golf, tennis, relaxing in the luxurious health spa, walking, horse riding at the equestrian centre and gymnasium. There is also a wide choice of restaurants and bars. Situated within 5 minutes there is wonderful sandy and pebbled beach with crystal clear waters. Aphrodite Hills is located only 15 minutes from Paphos international airport and 75 minutes from Larnaca airport (motorway link minutes away) and the historical town of Paphos is a 20 minute drive away. The villa is beautifully decorated and is fully furnished to a superb standard. This wonderful peaceful location overlooks the fifth tee of the golf course in a private beautiful Mediterranean garden, consisting of mature trees, shrubs and grass lawn.
Top Traveller Review
The paradise in a villa ..
You will be welcome always . Thank you.
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
The paradise in a villa ..
A wonderful villa, full optionals, well maintained, in a best location. The owner provided for all our needs, and gived us precious suggestions for trips, restaurants and attractions. I absolutely recommend this elegant villa with a spectacular swimming pool !
Staying in Villa Stella is an extraordinary experience. You can relax, forget about problems, enjoy the sun, the pool, friends and family in a beautiful and elegant environment. The house is clean, comfortable, quiet and well organized . I would strongly recommend to friends and relatives.
From the Owner
“At Aphrodite Hills, people are very kind and gentle , no traffic, no pollution, nice weather all the year, no very hot summer , no very cold in winter. Well organized for kids and family with several playground . Cyprus’s food is very good and genuine, a lot of restaurants and taverns for all kinds of taste. Different places to visit around : Akamas and Blue Lagoon, Trodoos and all the surrounded villages. It is just 15 minute from Paphos airport very well connected with Europe main airports.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The resort allows for plenty of leisure activities, such as golf, tennis, relaxing in the luxurious health spa, walking, horse riding at the equestrian centre and gymnasium. There is also a wide choice of restaurants and bars.
Situated within 5 minutes there is wonderful sandy and pebbled beach with crystal clear waters, just 2km from the beautiful beach where, Aphrodite, the Goddess of love and beauty, was born.
Aphrodite Hills is located only 15 minutes from Paphos international airport and 75 minutes from Larnaca airport (motorway link minutes away).
The historical town of Pafos is a 20 minute drive away, 10 minutes from Pissoury village and bay, 15 minutes from Akrotiri.
The property looks the hole number 5 of the golf club Afrodite Hills
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£422|
On receipt of the booking request from the client, the Villa will be reserved for no more than 48 hours. In order to complete the booking, the client must pay a deposit of 30% of the total price within 48 hours following the e-mail confirmation, otherwise the booking is cancelled. You can pay by bank transfer. Upon receipt of payment the house is booked. Deposits are not refundable.The total amount must be paid no later than 8 weeks.
A minimum duration of stay is one week from Saturday - Saturday (for different days please contact us). Check-in 3pm local time. Check out 10am local time.
10% for bookings done by end of 2015 full payment by 8 weeks before arriving
30% for booking done during 2016 full payment by 8 weeks before arriving
Payment will be done by bank transfer to the account of the owner
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is situated in the best place in Cyprus, for the beautiful landscape, so close to the sea and the resort’s flowers and trees and the green of the golf course, are all a special combination that let me say is a fantastic place where to stay. We treat our guests like we would like to be with our best friends. We offer a home not a house and we make for our guests just what we would like to find for our holidays!”
- Holiday Complex
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- naturist beach
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Master bathroom - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2nd room - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1st guest room - Toilet
- Living guest bathroom - Toilet
- All the rooms have en-suite bathroom with shower. master bath has and 2 wash-basins and big shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with walk-in closet, en-suite and safety box. Guest bedrooms x 2 with double beds and en-suite. Beddings, bath towels and hairdryer.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Each room can be occupied by a maximum of 2 people (excluding child in cradle) and come equipped with an independent air conditioning and heating system. Beautifully decorated and is fully furnished to a superb standard. This detached villa is ideal for those seeking privacy and a truly relaxing holiday. Outside: This wonderful peaceful location overlooks the fifth tee of the golf course in a private beautiful Mediterranean garden, consisting of mature trees, shrubs and grass lawn. The private 6x10m overflow swimming pool is surrounded by a sun terrace complete with sun beds, cushions and umbrella and a spectacular pergola covered by a fragrant jasmine. Three oriental style wooden beds with stylish and comfortable cushion. Every day the singing of birds, the jasmine, the gentle sea breeze and amazing Cypriot sunsets provide an oasis of calm. Directly outside the kitchen and living room area the villa has a veranda which boasts views of the swimming pool and golf course. Furnished with a three seated sofa, two armchairs and coffee table, a wooden table dining chairs for 8 people. Utility Room: The villa has a laundry area with washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board for use at guest’s disposal. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Housekeeping and maids services are provided once a week (does not include cleaning the BBQ or washing up). Includes laundering of linen and towels (linen and towels are changed once per week).