Villa in Pernera, Protaras, Paralimni, Ayia Napa, Cyprus - Our Villa is the Perfect Location for All, 5 min Stroll to Beaches and Local Town
All the amenities to make a great holiday are within a few minutes stroll / walk from the villa. Tavernas, restaurants, shops, bars, car hire, banks, chemists etc. There is a well stocked supermarket, off licence and bakery opposite the villa's cul-de-sac. The busier resort of Portaras is a 5 minute drive or 25 minute coastal walk along the boardwalk with Ayia Napa a 15 minute drive. Quite simply a perfect location!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a lovely stay at Villa Rachel Rose. The Villa whilst being very stylish is also very practical and comfortable for families. We really didn't need anything else that wasn't already provided. Our children had great fun using the swimming pool, which we had heated, a must really for the time of year we went (26/3/10 to 3/4/10). The general area of Pernera and Protaras is really very attractive and the beaches are great for children, especially Fig Tree Bay. We ate at a lot of lovely restaurants and met only friendly local people wherever we went. We look forward to returning to Cyprus and Villa Rachel Rose again!! The Birch family, Middx April 2010.
We would like to thank you so very much for the use of your beautiful villa. What is the saying location location location? You could not have placed it any better! To say the villa is of the highest standard is an understatement. We have had the most wonderful time. Martin and Gill, Cleveland.
We have just returned from a week in
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The villa is ideally located for a wide range of watersports including scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, walking and delightful sandy beaches.
There are two beautiful sandy beaches within a 5 minute stroll from the villa. The beaches are blue flag awarded with their crystal clear waters. There are many other white sandy beaches close by such as Fig Tree Bay. Konnos Beach is simply a 5 minute drive away!
Larnaca airport is a 45 minute drive away. Airport transfers can be arranged. A car is not necessary but car hire is cheap and this is a fantastic way to explore the island! There is also a regular bus service that runs along the coast from Paralimini to Protaras and Pernera and then onto the resort of Ayia Napa. The nearest bus stop is a 5 minutes stroll from the villa.
The villa is ideally located in central Pernera for families! A 5 minute stroll/walk from two lovely beaches with restaurants. Local town 5 minute stroll. 10 minute walk to a great young family water park! Lively Protaras is a 5 minute drive away or a 20 minute walk/stroll along the coastal path. Ayia Napa is a 15 minute drive away which has one of Europe's largest water parks. The central town of Paralimni is a 10 minute drive with many shops and delightful restaurants.
There are many advantages to staying at Villa Rachel Rose - within a few minutes stroll there is a fully equipped supermarket stocking fresh bread and everyday essentials which is just opposite the entrance to Crystal Lagoon. Within minutes you have a wide range of restaurants and cuisines to sample from Chinese, Mexican, Indian, British and of course the authentic Greek tavernas - which cannot all possibly be sampled in a two week holiday. The nearby blue flag awarded beaches cater for all with water sports aplenty including snorkelling, parasailing, windsurfing and jet skiing - great fun for all the family! Many of the local bars and restaurants provide free Internet access - all you have to do is just buy a drink and log on! Medical facilities and Chemists are nearby.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We would require a deposit of £300 with your booking, and the balance to be paid within 8 weeks of arrival. We can also arrange airport transfers for you or point you in the right direction for car hire.
Changeover day is flexible
Villa available for a minimum of 1 week rentals only
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Stylish en-suite to master bedroom with shower, WC and sink. Contemporary family bathroom with large bath, shower, WC and sink. Guest toilet and sink downstairs.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with en-suite and balcony, remote air con, remote ceiling fans, hairdryer and full length mirror. Bedroom 2 with two 3ft single beds. Bedroom 3 with double bed and bedside table. All bedrooms with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Wifi included. Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. This is a child friendly villa with good quality safety locks on all patio doors and windows - we even have safety covers for the plug sockets for those little fingers. Our English speaking managers will arrange a 'meet and greet' appointment on the day of arrival or the next day whichever is convenient to help you make the most of your stay at Villa Rachel Rose. We have spent a lot of time making sure that you have everything you need in our villa for a most enjoyable stay. You don't need to bring towels or beach toys for the kids - we have all of that just waiting for you to arrive! Outside: The villa has a very inviting private pool with a graded shallow end perfect for children. The pool and patio can be lit at night and the beautiful jasmine planters just add to this idyllic atmosphere to make you feel even more relaxed. Luxurious sun loungers, external lit dining area, external pool shower, small garden area and mobile barbecue for your outside catering needs. A gated parking space is also available at the front of the villa. The villa also has a high privacy fence for additional privacy. Utility Room: The villa has an external shed which contains mops, brooms, ironing board, airers and a selection of children's inflatable pool toys. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included, even pool towels. The villa is cleaned upon your arrival and the pool is cleaned twice a week. For all bookings between May and we will even provide you with a comprehensive welcome pack for those much needed essentials. Other: Villa Rachel Rose has a heated pool and central heating which makes it an ideal out of season family winter holiday! For the pool heating there is a supplement (please enquire for further details). Internet Access included in this villa.