Apartment in Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus - Large Luxury Apartment Swimming Pool
Welcome to Patara City. This complex is the the first of its kind in Northern Cyprus with many facilities including outdoor pool & Gym. Patara City is without question Northern Cyprus' most prestigious new development located in the capital Kyrenia & stretching from the foothills of the Five Finger Mountains to the Mediterranean shoreline. The combination of its stunning marina, beautiful beaches make it a perfect holiday destination. Central heating and air conditioning throughout the apartment with, wireless internet, CD, DVD, TV, Sky, radio and over 170 top title DVD films. Outside is a large private communal garden with large swimming pool and changing facilities, a private garage with one parking space is within the 24 hour manned security gates. All linen provided. Maid service twice weekly can be provided daily at an additional cost.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The apartment was clean, modern and extremely well appointed with everything provided for a comfortable stay. It is in a good location and whilst a car is not necessary we found it useful to have one. The owner was more than happy to help with taxi transfers and car hire and was easy to contact at any time so there were no problems whatsoever. In all we had a very relaxing holiday and could recommend the apartment to anybody looking for a holiday in Kyrenia. Debbie Lindsley
Activity and Interests
Patara City is located close to the centre of Kyrenia, and there are many beaches both to the east and the west of the town. Some of these are free, and some are subject to an entrance fee.
We can organise your car hire & transfers at this end.
There are regular scheduled flights from major UK airports to Ercan (ECN) airport in the North. These flights touch down in Turkey first, but you do not have to get off or change planes.
Alternatively you can fly to Larnaca (LCA) in the South, and cross the border to the North. BA, EasyJet & Cyprus Air operate a scheduled service from London. There are also many flights available from holiday companies and tour operators.
Transfer from Ercan airport is approx. 40 minutes, and from Larnaca approx. 90 minutes. Patara City is located on Raif Denktas Caddesi (past the 20th July sports stadium on the right) in a quiet area close to the centre of Kyrenia. It is close to all amenities and is within 10 minutes walking distance to one of the most picturesque harbours in the Mediterranean, with its abundance of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes.
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean after Sicily and Sardinia. The total area of Cyprus is 9251 square kilometers. The area of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) is 3355 square kilometers. Turkey is the nearest neighbour at a distance of 65 kilometers. Greece is 965 km away, Syria 100 km, and Egypt 420 km.
The capital of TRNC is Lefkosa (Nicosia), with a population of approximately 35000, where the main administration and business centers are. Other major towns include Gazimagusa (Famagusta) which is a flourishing tourist, industrial and commercial center, and Kyrenia (Girne) a town of touristic importance with a wonderful yatch harbour.
Although Turkish is the official language, English is also widely used and understood. In TRNC, banks are open from Monday to Friday (except public holidays) between 08.00-12.00/14.00-16.00 hours. Turkish lira is the local currency, but UK pounds is widely accepted in shops, restaurants, and by taxis. Visa card, credit card, master and euro cards can also be used, and ATM machines are available to obtain local currency. Local time is two hours ahead of UK Time.
220/240 Volts A/C. 50 Hz. A standard three pin British plug is used. North Cyprus has a Mediterranean climate with long hot summers and mild winters. The sun shines on average for 300 days of the year. March is the beginning of the traditional tourist season with day time temperatures comparable to the best early summer days of Northern Europe. July and August are the hottest months with intense sun and no rain. September and October are many peoples' favorite months when it is still very warm but without the intense heat.
North Cyprus is the ideal place for the perfect holiday. Lovers of history and archeology can view 9000 years of the past through a wealth of historic sites and monuments. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy every kind of water sport in the warm, blue Mediterranean waters of the island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Stays less than 4 days||£35|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Prices are per week in UK Pounds, for the whole apartment, not per person. Heating and lighting is included, together with all linen and an end of let clean.
Booking conditions - 20% with booking with balance due 8 weeks before arrival. Returnable deposit of £100 to cover breakages to be paid with balance.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the apartment (up to 6 people) per week in UK Pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom with bath/shower over, wc. Separate wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: double bed, balcony, flat screen TV, DVD, fitted wardrobes and air con. Bedroom 2: double bed, air con and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3: twin beds, child's travel cot, air con and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The lounge, all bedrooms and the kitched are fully air-conditioned (heating and cooling) with remote controls. Solar heating panels on the roof will provide plenty of hot water during the summer months, but there is also electric immersion heating should it be required. The dining area has a large glass topped wrought iron table with six matching chairs. Guests who smoke are kindly requested to restrict smoking to the balconies only. A clothes airer is provided for use on the kitchen balcony. The lounge has an electronic door access/phone linked to the front door of the apartment block. Outside: Patara City, 'City of Dreams', is a self contained complex, the first of its kind in North Cyprus. It is contained within landscaped gardens and has 24 hour gated security. The 300m2 outdoor pool and sunbathing terraces form the heart of the complex. For those of you wishing to maintain a healthy lifestyle (even when on holiday) there is a gym, saunas, Spa, massage, treatment rooms. Please note there is a charge to use the Gym. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Hand and bath towels and all bed linen is provided. Used linen and towels will be taken away and replenished weekly. Guests are requested to bring their own towels for the swimming pools/beach. Please provide your own bed linen for the cot if used. Other: The apartment has 3 balconies. One on the side accessed through patio doors from the kitchen. The main balcony on the front of the apartment is accessed through patio doors from the lounge. Private covered parking is provided below the apartment.