Villa in Eygalieres, Nr. St Remy De Provence, Bouches du Rhones - Peaceful and Luxurious Location, 10 Minutes Walk to the Village and 10km from St Remy
The villa has been designed in the style of a traditional Provencal Mas close to the old center of Eygalieres, a very quiet and authentic village. You enter the property through a large gate. This recently built and tastefully decorated villa accommodates up to 12 people. The garden of the villa is surrounded by old olive groves, hedges and scented trees and plants. It has five bedrooms, two on the ground floor, three upstairs, each with private shower rooms and lovely views of the Alpilles hills, the old village and the Mont Ventoux.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The accommodations were excellent . We celebrated a 50 year wedding anniversary with extended family . The layout wAs perfect for a large group to still have privacy . The town and area offered touring possibilities. We all would go back again. Perfect
Activity and Interests
The closest highway is the A7 (exit Cavaillon) 15 minutes drive away, which goes from Lyon to Marseille with connections for all major cities of the south east of France. The closest train station is at Avignon and is served by the TGV (i.e. high speed train) that goes to Paris in 2 hours and 40 minutes! The closest airport is Avignon as well with daily flights to Paris. But most international connections are made through the international airports of Marseille-Marignane or Paris.
Only a short drive through the hills to Les Baux de Provence, an ancient village perched high on the rocks, once one of the most celebrated and brilliant of the troubadour courts of love in the Middle Ages, now romantically ghostly. The villa is also at the centre of the Baux de Provence and Coteaux d'Aix vineyards and not far from Chateau Neuf du Pape.
The house is located down the mountain range called 'Alpilles' in a privileged natural and classified area, and less than 5 minutes drive from the historical old village called Eygalieres, perched on the rocks. Eygalieres is at 10 mins from the famous St Remy de Provence and 30 minutes south of the city of Avignon. St Remy has its own air of quiet chic, elegant shops and a number of restaurants, little squares with ancient fountains, shady cafes terraces. Within their surroundings, the Alpilles chain of mountains forms both a striking and a harmonious picture. It is also the landscape of famous painters such as Van Gogh, Cezanne and Matisse who came here to capture the extraordinary light and colour of the region. It is also rich agricultural area with rolling plains of fruit orchards, olives groves and all variety of Mediterranean vegetables. It is alive with the sound of chirping 'cigales' and the intoxicating aromas of multitude of wild herbs.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of 30% - balance 30 days before the arrival
Damage deposit of 4400 euros.
Changeover day :Saturday.
Arriving 4.00 pm
Departure 10.00 am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 4 with shower, wc. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 5 with shower, wc. WC
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen size bed. Bedroom 2 with 3 twin beds. Bedroom 3 with queen size bed. Bedroom 4 with queen size bed. Bedroom 5 with 3 twin beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Amenities: fireplace, phone, air conditioning, heating of the pool, satellite TV, VCR, stereo, CD player, full kitchen, refrigerator, ice maker, cooking utensils provided, linens provided, washer, dryer, private pool, garage, charcoal grill (BBQ), 5 bikes, 13 long chairs, outside shower, plays for kids, private ground of play of game of bowls, set of games of bowls, tennis table, suitable for children. Outside: A fully equipped summer kitchen is available off the kitchen and the living room, under the large paved and shaded terrace with garden furniture. It is equipped with a BBQ, four electric hotplates, a fridge and a sink. The landscaped garden is planted with trees (olive, palm) and lawn. The large heated swimming pool (11.5x5m) is surrounded by lawn. You access the property through a private lane and stairs. At the rear of the house are enough parking spaces for several cars. There is also a garage for a car. Utility Room: There is also laundry room with a washing and drying machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided and change once a week. The cleaning of the house is ensured the entry and the exit, like during the stay is included in the rates. Swimming pool and garden maintenance are included in the rates.