Townhouse in Parque da Floresta, Budens, Algarve - Peaceful Location, Elevated Position With Scenic Views
Quinta do Montinho is a small development of townhouses built on the eastern side of Parque da Floresta. The development has an elevated position and the property is south facing. From here there are wonderful views overlooking the immaculate landscaped gardens and pool. At the foot of the development the sheltered pool complex, includes a children’s pool, changing rooms, bar and sunbathing areas. The old village next to the development is full of charm and character and has a local bakery, supermarket, several restaurants and bars. Guests can take advantage of the many facilities at Parque Da Floresta most notably the 30% discount on the fabulous 18 hole golf club as well as tennis, bowls, horse riding, organised walks, spa and children’s activities. There is the Floresta Fun Club for children that operates throughout Easter, July and August. The property is built to a high specification with quality furnishings including a log burning stove and freeview TV.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Excellent and varied beaches very close to resort. Salema, Boca do Rio, Burgau and Luz 5-10 mins. Others at Ingrina & Zavial 10-15 mins. Atlantic surfing beaches on the breathtaking west coast at Praia do Castelejo and Praia de Cordama 10-15 mins.
Fly to Faro. House just over 1 hour from airport, mainly on very quiet motorway.
Village of Budens 5 minute walk; bars, restaurants and well stocked supermarket. 2km away is Salema (one of Portugal’s last fishing villages) a fascinating place with several restaurants including the popular Boia Bar and Agua da Boca alongside a sandy white beach. The historic town of Lagos is a 15 minute drive and boasts many shops and restaurants as well as a marina. The resort itself is very well equipped and has 3 on-site restaurants.
The resort caters for golfers and families alike. It has a well equipped gym and spa, hairdressers, ATM, beauty treatments and all the sporting activities you’d expect. You can also arrange surfing, snorkelling, horse riding, scuba diving, jeep safaris. Loads for the kids to do including soccer camps and nearby water parks and zoos. The main reception is staffed 24 hours with multi-lingual staff.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Balance required 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payable by cheque or bank transfer, in GB sterling.
Flexible depending on your flights.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds
£50 off for 2 week bookings from Nov 2014- Mar. 2015
£75 " Apr. May & Oct. 2015
£80 " June. 2015
£85 " Sept. 2015
£100 " July/Aug. 2015
Competitive prices against similar properties.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Two bathrooms. Master bedroom has en-suite with bidet, bath shower, wc. Separate bathroom with bath shower, wc, bidet. Separate toilet with wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has 2 twin beds and en-suite. Bedroom 2 has twin beds. Bedroom 3 has twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Parking outside entrance door to property. Quiet peaceful area of resort. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Outside: Shared pool at the foot of the development (guests have access to 4 swimming pools within the resort). Chairs and loungers are available. 2 of the bedrooms on the ground floor walk out onto a private garden area. Utility Room: Large utility with washing machine and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen provided and bathroom towels (excluding beach towels). Maid service after each week if staying for two weeks or more. Other: Sun balcony.