Villa in Calis, Fethiye, Turkey - 10 minutes walk Calis Beach wi-fi and Sky TV
Jasmine corner is a detached villa with garden to three sides and its own pool, former show house situated on complex in Calis considered by many to be the best. It consists of a fully equipped self contained kitchen with breakfast bar off which leads to the open plan sitting room with dining area with glass dining table seating for eight. From the dining area the French window opens up on to the veranda under a pergola adorned by grape vines. Down stairs bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath etc, 1st floor master bedroom with en-suite with a shower and a further 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin bedded with house shower room with low level wc and washing machine. Top floor has open plan room that can sleep 4 with en-suite shower room and wc. It has its own private swimming pool with marble surround and sun terrace, there are a further 3 sun terraces, 1 off the master bedroom to catch the rising sun, 1 shared with bedrooms 2 and 3 and the final large roof terrace/solarium.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect Holiday Villa
About the Owner
We are a family of 6 with children from 24 years old to 7 and bought our villa as a holiday home not intending to rent it out as it is our second home and therefore not kitted out as a typical rental villa. However as we don't have as much spare time now we decided to make it available to people who will appreciate the difference.
From the moment you arrive you will notice the difference such as personal dressing gowns to cold wine and beers in the fridge, suntan lotion, blow up lilos swinging hammock, personal sun loungers and much more. All we ask is that you replace what you use for the next people who could be us!
Guestbook comments from the owner
The garden to three sides is unique on this complex and provides sun all day if required.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Perfect Holiday Villa
Lovely villa for a family holiday, excellent accommodation, nice pool, good shady points if your getting too hot, well maintained gardens. Close to restaurants on the beach front. 5 minute walk to local shop.
The villa was lovely, very clean and spacious. The pool was great, and there was a well equipped kitchen (though we didn't use it too much). The property was well maintained with the pool being cleaned every night.
Chris was very helpful when we were organizing airport transfers, and was very flexible with arrival and departure times.
There are plenty of restaurants down at the beach which is just a 10-15 minute walk away, providing you with a great range and choice. From the beach it was also very easy to arrange day trips including boat trips and jeep safari.
It was a great holiday and I would recommend the property to anyone!
From the Owner
“It has everything you could ever want from Seclusion to waterparks, restaurants, beach, surfing, main town Fethyie or the small resort of Calis.”
Activity and Interests
Calis Beach, shops, restaurants and promenade is a 10-15 minute walk. Calis Beach is a long pebble and sandy beach with spectacular views of the mountains, Fethiye Bay and the many Islands. Calis is famous for the sunsets, find a cafe/bar sit and watch. Fethiye Town which can be seen from the roof terrace is a pleasant 45-60 minutes coastal walk or a 15 min Dolmus (minibus) ride. Calis Beach is a favourite of the locals because in the afternoon a gentle sea breeze.
Dalaman Airport is 50km. away and return transfers can be arranged, the 2009 cost is approx £60 per car and £80 for 8. Car hire can be arranged about £25/£30 per day. The local dolmus (bus) provide a cheap, regular and reliable service to nearby places of interest. A water taxi or dolmus from Calis Bridge is a relaxing way to cross the bay to Fethiye where you can book a trip on one of the many gulets or one of the many road trips on offer along the marina.
Oludeniz is the famous Blue lagoon and the centre of Paragliding - approx 16km. Butterfly Valley approx 40km. Saklikent Gorge 45km. KayaKoy Village 15km. Hisaronu 12km. Gocek! 5km, Rhodes 90 mins. by Hydrafoil. Ephesus 230km. Protected Turtle Beach 5km. Puukkali 230km. Patara Beach all 21km. 50km. Kas 85km. Dalyan (mud baths) 60km.
Fethiye has a marina, Turkish baths and a Turkish bazaar, all worth a visit, another experience well worth a try is a hair cut - less than £5 and normally includes shampoo, haircut, hair wash, eyebrow trim, ear hair trim, nasal hair trim, scalp massage, and finally neck and back massage. Allow about an Hour. Fethiye has a huge open air general market on Tuesdays and plenty of historical sites, Fethiye has its own Lycian Tombs - the tomb of Anyntas, approx 4th Century BC. Sarcophagie, Amphitheatre and the ruins of a Fort by the Knights of Rhodes. There is an daily open air market selling fresh fish, fresh vegetables, and fresh meat you can have any one of your purchases cooked for you by one of the many restaurants on site. The Pastapur (Old Town) is well worth a visit, as is the old boat building yard where you can watch wooden gulets etc, being built by hand. The deserted village or 'ghost town' of KayaKoy is a short distance from Fethiye. Local activities include scuba diving, fishing, horse riding, paragliding, sailing, swimming, snorkelling, aqua park, quad biking, tennis, golf. Walking, water sports, wind sailing, jeep safari, island cruising, boating and skiing. There is a Sunday market a 5 min walk from the villa. As you come out of the front gate keep going straight on up the road on the right and you are there.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
8 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
3 Sep 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
20% deposit is required to secure your booking, confirmation of which will be sent to you. The balance together with a £200 returnable breakage/damage deposit must be received 8 weeks before departure. Please be advised: we do not accept bookings from stag or hen parties or large groups of singles. No smoking in the villa.
Change over days are flexible dependant on booking.
Notes on prices:
Longer or shorter periods subject to availability and negotiation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“As the former show house it has the arguably the best location on the complex being a corner plot giving the occupants the privacy of three gardens to the sides and within 10 min walk of the beach and Calis itself.It also has wi-fi and sky TV”
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: ground floor with jacuzzi bath, shower 2 washbasins and wc. Bathroom 2: master bedroom en-suite shower, washbasin and wc. Bathroom 3: shower, washbasin and wc, door to drying area. Bathroom 4: Top floor shower, washbasin and wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: double bed, fitted wardrobes. 2 bedside cabinets. Bedroom 2: twin beds, fitted wardrobe. 2 bedside cabinets. Bedroom 3: double bed, fitted wardrobe. 2 bedside cabinets. Bedroom 4: family room, 2 single beds, two sofa beds wardrobe.
- Notes on accommodation: Please not this is a no smoking villa and deposits will be withheld in the event of breach of this condition. The villa has central heating and air-conditioning in all rooms other than bathrooms and is remotely controlled. There is a safe in the 1st floor shower room. There is also 1 table and 6 chairs for the roof terrace. Please remember that guest are not to smoke in the villa. We reiterate that children should be closely supervised all the time especially round the pool areas and using the stairs. Outside: The garden furniture consist of 4 sun beds, 4 mattresses, 4 side tables, 1 table and 6 chairs, 2 sun umbrellas and bases, Patio, Pergola Lakeside pergola. Private 40sq.m swimming pool with marble surround. The villa has gardens with shrubs and flowers plus orange lemon and lime trees to two sides with grapes on the vine, help yourselves if ready. The rear of the villa is paved with some flowering shrubs planted at the edges, and the pool side garden is laid to grass with the boarders planted with flowers and shrubs next to the stream in the centre of the complex. There is a large 1300sq.ft communal freshwater swimming pool. A 160sq.ft children's pool, both are available for your use. The extensive well maintained gardens are tended by a full time gardener, the pools are maintained by a pool man and the site is protected by night time security, the security hut is located on the corner opposite the villas front entrance. Utility Room: Incorporates combie fired central heating system and gas bottles for cooker with hoover and cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be cleaned and essential equipment checked prior to your arrival, towels are provided for beach/pool use and towels and bed lining are included. Spare bedlinen is available for a 2 week booking. Welcome pack will be provided on request Other: Downstairs bath room: Jacuzzi bath with a corner cupboard and a free standing storage unit, 2 wash hand basins with cupboard underneath and low level WC.