House in Bel Air, near Puerto Banus, Costa del Sol - 5 Mins To Puerto Banus, Ideal For Families
Bel Air Platinum is a luxury air-conditioned 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house situated 2 minutes from the impressive Los Flamingos Golf and Country Club and 5* Ritz Carlton Villa Padierna. It’s around 800m from the beach and just minutes from the famous and glamorous Puerto Banus Marina, or the cosmopolitan marina at Estepona. Los Flamingos boasts 3 superb 18 hole courses and there is a Driving Range, Club House, numerous restaurants and bars, and the hotel has a Spa and gym. The new Laguna Village with upmarket shops, bars and the new stunning Puro Beach Club is 5 minutes drive! The house has a superb roof top solarium for al-fresco dining with amazing views of the sea and mountains, 3 further terraces and a large communal swimming pool for residents only. The complex is completely sheltered with access controlled security and underground parking. Shops and restaurants are a stroll away, although a car would enhance your overall experience of the area and facilities.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent property in a lovely area
About the Owner
I am a private owner. I live in Leicestershire, UK with my Family.
4.2 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
We found the property tired and dated. It wasn't very clean and smelt of stale cigarette smoke. Many things were broken including blinds and doors and the TV! Outside table was dangerous on patio and could easily collapse. Frying pans useless( we needed to buy our own) loose taps, unlockable front door, top door had no handles and banged in wind.mattresses on beds very cheap and hard. Got bruised hips. Sofa dirty and ripped and covered with throw. BBQ left dirty and full of old food. Cots broken and no high chair on arrival. Not toddler friendly with four flights of concrete stairs and no gates.
We requested manager to attend immediately but didn't come until four days later. She told us she was fully aware of all the issues!
Also sadly had to chase the return of our deposit.
I would avoid as there are far cleaner, nicer and better positioned villas in the area that are user friendly and well stocked and maintained.
August 2016 lovely family stay
The property was clean and well maintained and just as described. The villa was spacious with plenty of areas inside and out to relax and enjoy the sun. The pool area and gardens were lovely and well kept. The location gave easy access to restaurants and supermarkets, and some lovely coastline.
We had a fabulous week stay for our holiday, the owner Richard did everything possible to ensure we had a great holiday.
We would definitely recommend this villa to family and friends, and would visit again.
Excellent property in a lovely area
Lovely property that is well appointed/furnished and stocked. Excellent pool area, lovely patios, easy to self cater. A couple of restaurants are walkable and the rest a re perfect with a short reasonable taxi ride that you can catch from just down the street at a nearby hotel. Wifi speeds are good if you need to catch up with the outside world or (heaven forbid) a touch of work. Would definitely visit again.
Beautiful Home from Home - lovely location
The perfect place to holiday - great house, extremely spacious and well laid out, it was spotlessly clean and extremely well maintained, situated in a beautifully kept gated area with a really nice communal pool. The property is very well equipped it has wifi, TV, books, pool table, bbq & lovely sun terraces! The views are stunning from the roof terrace. It is approximately a 10/15 minute walk from the beach and nearby restaurants/bars & supermarkets. It is perfectly situated for exploring nearby Puerto Banus, Marbello & Estepona & we even managed a day trip to Gibraltar (about an hours drive) - use of a hire car a bonus if you want to explore. TThe owner supplied brilliant directions so it was very easy to find , and we were greeted at the property with our keys and a lovely warm welcome. Can't recommend this lovely property hghly enough - and look forward to booking our return visit as we feel the area still has so much to offer that we haven't yet sampled.
Blissful stay - comfortable, clean, well-equipped.
Absolutely gorgeous - very well presented accommodation inside and out - maintained meticulously and furnished thoughtfully and tastefully.
A beautiful enclave; home from home for us!
Excellent for families - young and old alike - with a practical layout and good variety of sleeping arrangements.
Highly recommended - and have done to our own family and friends already!
Just returned home from a week at this house the description of the property is spot on, its clean and well maintained the beds are comfy so we got off to a good start. I was on holiday with my partner and some friends but this place would also be good for families. The pool area is lovely, its nice and secure for people who have children. There are great views from the property and plenty of restaurants and bars within a few minutes stroll away. All in all we came back chilled out and would definitely go back.
From the Owner
“I bought this house in 2008 due to its proximity to some amazing golf courses and being only a 10 minute walk to the beach, shops, bars and restaurants, yet it's very peaceful and beautifully maintained communal gardens, coupled with the safety of a gated community, means you can simply retreat to a calm and safe haven whenever you wish. The best of both worlds, in fact.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is 800m / 2 minutes by car / 10 minutes on foot. The beautiful village of Cancelada is 800m away, which is very quaint and has numerous excellent restaurants and shops etc. There is a large supermarket half way there. It’s 7kmM each way to either Puerto Banus or Estepona. 10 mins by car or 15 euros in a taxi.
Malaga airport is 45 minutes by car. A car is recommended for this house, but not necessary.
Cancelada 800m. Estepona 7km. Puerto Banus 7lm. Laguna Village 3km (Puro Beach club and lots of posh shops and bars/restaurants. A WAG`s dream).
Banks/ATMs, supermarkets and local shops about 400m away. An amazing selection of Asian/oriental cuisine no more than 5 mins by car, or 10 minute or so walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to departure. A £250 security deposit is also required for breakages etc, and will be refunded within 7 days of the end of your stay, less any breakages by agreement. Your house is prepared/cleaned at start of your holiday and changed / cleaned once a week, if you require extra cleaning or linen please mention when booking as this is extra.
Any day will be considered, subject to availability.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
- 250 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet, En suite to Bed 1
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Family bathroom to beds 2,3 and 4
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, En suite to bed 5
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, WC and basin only on ground floor
- Full en-suite to bed 2 with shower cubicle and bath and 2 basins. Full bathroom on 1st floor to beds 3 and 4. En-suite to bed 5. WC and basin on ground floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot, Can be 2 singles
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Can be made to a double
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, Top floor with 2 large terraces
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Single Bed, En suite too
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (5 Bedrooms)
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Excellent for families or groups, I am happy for children to stay, but no smoking and no pets please. Travel cots and highchairs available at €20 p There are 2 underground parking spaces, accessed from the basement room. Outside: The gardens and grounds are security patrolled and completely secure with remote access gates and video cameras. The pool is also enclosed, and closes at 10pm (see photos). The patio has a table and chairs with sun loungers and BBQ. The 3 other balconies also have furniture, and there is a large roof terrace with amazing mountain/sea views. Perfect for a sun-downer! Utility Room: Iron/ironing board. 2 Travel cots, 1 highchair and stair gate for hire. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned and bed linen/towels etc changed once per week. No beach/poolside towels provided. Other: The basement playroom/bedroom with an en suite is used as a games room during the day, with full sized pool table with equipment and full lighting. There is a single bed with purpose made pull-out single bed underneath which pops up next to it