Penthouse Apartment in El Paraiso de Vera Playa, Almeria, Spain - Two min walk to Beach, Private Pool and Roof Terrace
Our penthouse apartment is located in a quiet, peaceful location just 2 minutes walk from the beach. Also within easy walking distance are local bars and restaurants, a water park is also walkable, large supermarket, bank and local shops. Residents are also free to use the large communal pool with its jacuzzi, showers and toilets in the grounds below. Within a short drive are several golf courses plus much more to see and do in the region. The apartment’s spacious roof terrace offers fantastic views of the sea and mountains and has its own private swimming pool, sun loungers, built in BBQ and table and chairs for alfresco dining.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We live in Kent in England . We have 2 daughters and 3 grandchildren. We love Spain and have made many friends since we purchased our property in Vera.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Dear Pam Just a quick note to say Thank you for renting us your apartment we had a wonderful time and the apartment was perfect. Sandy was really great.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Good apartment, close to beach.
Location - it tok us about an hour from Almeria (a great little, easy airport!) and it on a really nice part of the coast. Undeveloped, no traffic, low crime and scenic. More specifically the apt is a few min walk to the massive, expansive beach and two min walk to the nearest Bar/shop. There are couple of nearby (5 mins drive) small towns with excellent market days! We also drive to Mini Hollywood which was good (about 100 euros for four, all day incl food and car parking).
It is near a naturalist area (which we are not) but we found that it had no impact on us at all, you just need to be aware that there is a chance you might see the odd naked sunbather on parts of the beach. The beach is great as its big and kind of in a little bay.
Apt - its two floor with a small pool on the roof. Table and BBQ all ready to go but you will see in the photos there is large pool (we never used) and the beach. It had loads of extras like beach mats, books, dvd's etc.
Summary - Good apt, must have a car in my opinion, with lots nearby. As the whole place is tiled watch little ones with wet feet on floors (same everywhere). Also if your from the South East the easyjet flights are very early but great from Gatwick.
Decided that I wanted to get away for my birthday and picked the best place for it! Even out of season the weather was rather nice, even thou it rained on 2 days it was still bright out! Absolutely lovely apartment and lovely people around! Looking to book a girls holiday out there for 2014! May seem bias as this is my Aunts and Uncles place but for a 1st holiday I really couldn't of chosen a better place to go xx
From the Owner
“We bought our property in Almeria because it is still very Spanish. We love the area because it is very friendly and so easy to get to from the airports and warm all year round.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Plus, in various locations nearby you have the opportunity to try all sorts of activities including scuba diving, bike hire, a water park (in the summer months), tennis, paddle tennis, sea fishing and walking.
The beautiful sandy beach of Vera Playa/Puerto Rey is just 2 minutes walk away and stretches for miles. There are plenty of other beaches within a short drive.
Most of the Budget airlines fly to this region. Almeria is approximately 45 minutes drive and Murcia approximately 90 minutes (or 140 kilometres). Alicante can even be a possibility, but it is a 2 hour drive. Car hire is available at both airports and we recommend Do You Spain.Com. A car is not essential but we would recommend it if you want to explore the wider area.
Historic Vera town is approximately 5km. Garrucha’s marina and sea food restaurants is approximately 8km.
Beautiful Mojacar is approximately 13km.
Plenty of local interests within 20km.
Local shops, restaurants and water park within a short walk.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Oct 2017 - 31 May 2018
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Booking Notes: Damage deposit: A damage cover of £100 is required with your final payment. This will be refunded on return of your holiday when our local manager confirms no damage or breakages.
No preference, but please check before booking. However the apartment is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Cancellation and refunds: Up to 10 weeks – no cancellation charge. 6-10 weeks – 50% of rate refunded. 4-6 weeks – 25% of rate refunded. Less than 4 weeks – no refund. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance at or near the time of booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We chose our apartment because you have everything that you need. The beach, private pool, bars and restaurants, supermarket all at walking distance. And privacy if you choose.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: (main): Bath, shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Bathroom 2: Shower, sink and toilet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: King size bed, sliding mirror wardrobe, 2 bedside drawer space and air-conditioning/heating. Bedroom 2: Twin beds, sliding wardrobes, draw space, mirror and air-conditioning/heating.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: We kindly ask residents who smoke to do so either on the patio or roof terrace, and not inside the apartment please. The apartment is ideal for families, couples or anyone really. But advise that young children are always supervised around the pool. No pets allowed. Underground parking. Internet access available Outside: On the roof terrace, guess will find our private pool (10sq.m), a purpose built BBQ, sunbeds and patio table and chairs. There are also tables and chairs on the patio below. Both are ideal for sunbathing, eating, drinking and relaxing. In the grounds outside the apartment, is a large communal swimming pool, Jacuzzi, showers and toilets. All free for residents to use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, and towels are supplied however guests should bring their own beach towels. The apartment is cleaned and bedlinen changed before and after each changeover. Other: There is a safe in the apartment