Villa with Annexe in Kalamar Bay, Kalkan, Turkey - Quiet Location, 300m To The Beach club, 20 Minutes Walk To Town
Villa Vaha means sanctuary and our home is that in the true sense of the word. Walk inside and you are infused with a feeling of tranquility. Inside and outside space is plentiful so whether you want to socialise, swim, eat, relax or read quietly in a hammock there is a space for you - from the shady dining terrace next to the salt water pool to the turret room with ottoman seating to the covered roof terrace with amazing views of sea, islands and mountains to one of 3 balconies. The interior design is luxurious but also homely with a fusion of Turkish and modern style, spacious, cool - a home away from home. You may not want to leave the villa! But if you do, there is plenty to see and do. Hammam spa, aromatherapy massage, manicure and pedicure, hairdressers are a short walking distance and provide courtesy pick-up. The Kalamar Beach Club and Kulube Club is just 300m and the unspoilt village of Kalkan, offering a variety of roof restaurants, shopping, is about a 25 minute stroll away.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Our complex in Kalkan was built and is run as a family business. We are Turkish but live in London. We know the area in Kalakan very well and have many friends and contacts there, whom we rely on to help us make your holidays stress free.
1 holidaymaker review
Me and my family have been here for the last three years, Fantastic pool for the children, this place has everything you need, perfect for a family holiday , great places to eat at the harbour or stay home and bbq thank you to the owners your home is Beautiful , as usual ...we will be back.
Activity and Interests
The villa is 200m from the sea. There is a free beach and also Kalamar Beach Club, which offers a restaurant, water sports, diving and free courtesy transport. There is a charge for sun beds, parasols and use of the shower facilities. Kalkan has a pebble beach and there is also Kapatas (which can be reached by bus or is 10 mins by car). The spectacular golden sands of Patara beach' which stretches 18km, is 20 mins drive away.
Kalkan is 1 hr 30 mins from Dalaman international Airport. We can arrange for your airport pickup and drop-off. We can also arrange for car hire, and taxi service when required at preferential rates.
A 20 minute walk will take you Kalkan harbour. A 15 minutes drive will take you to Patara beach, Xantos, or to the traditional mountain village of Islamlar with its natural trout farms, fresh water from the Trodos mountains, vineyards, watermill where you can experience a natural village life while enjoying its many restaurants. The town of Kas is half an hour's drive away and from there you can take a boat trip to visit the sunken city of Kekova.
This part of the Lycian Peninsula is a living museum. You can visit Patara, Letoon and Xanthos from here, and return by sailboats during the same day. The Harbor of Yesilköy opposite Kalkan, and Kalamar bay provide a natural inlet for all year round anchorage.
Nightlife - Among the many roof-top restaurants and bars on the Lycian peninsula, Kalkan perhaps offers the most stylish ambiance. Food is a fusion of regional Turkish, and Mediterranean cuisine at its best. Beer is cold and from the tap; the cocktails mildly potent with a bite; music is live jazz, blues and traditional Turkish.
Diving, sailing, Kayaking, Historical sites and Archeology tours can be arranged in Kalkan.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 Aug 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking, with the full balance due 8 weeks before departure. We also require a £400 deposit for breakages/damages, other than normal wear and tear, and this will be returned within two weeks after your departure. There is an extra cost of £75 per week for heating the pool.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom 1 with shower, washbasin, wc. Downstairs bathroom to bedroom 4 with shower, washbasin, wc. Large 1st floor bathroom with shower, wc, washbasin. Apartment bathroom with shower, washbasin, wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms, sofa bed) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1. King size bed, french windows to balcony, sea view Bedroom 2. Four poster bed, french windows to balcony, sea view Bedroom 3. 2 single beds Bedroom 4. Ground floor: king size bed, french windows to terrace, sea view Bedroom 5. King size bed
- Notes on accommodation: All rooms are fitted with air-conditioning, which can also be used for winter heating together with an open log fire-place. Meet and greet, welcome pack and information booklet with emergency numbers and contact details of our managing agent in Kalkan is provided free of charge. Car hire can be organized at preferential rates. Please note, for the comfort of all our guests, smoking is not permitted in the house, but is permitted on the balconies and terraces. Outside: The house has a large outside heated salt water pool, dining and roof terraces both are covered and provide comfortable seating area complete with cushioned sofas and chairs, along with sun loungers and umbrellas. There is a salt water heated infinity pool (4m by 5m) with underwater lighting. There is an outside shower for rinsing off or cooling down and a barbecue. In the evening try sipping champagne on our roof-terrace as the sun goes down over Kalamar Bay. Our garden is complete with fresh herbs to complete your ‘alfresco’ dining experience. The villa also has private parking at road level. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board and iron, clothes airers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and are changed weekly, when the house is cleaned throughout. The pool and sun terraces are maintained on a daily basis and refuse is taken away each day. Fresh bread and shopping can be delivered every morning. Other: Roof terrace with covered seating area. Great for sun downers and dining, with fantastic unobstructed views of Kalamar Bay, islands and mountains. Poolside patio with large table for outside dining. 3 balconies on the 1st floor - 1 with hammock.