Villa in Vall Llobrega, Nr. Palamos, Costa Brava - Swimming Pool
This charming secluded hilltop villa has its own large private pool with furnished sun terrace and badminton court, set in private grounds, approached by a long gated drive. There are two spacious dining terraces, comfortably furnished for 10 people to eat 'al fresco' under cover. The kitchen is fully modernised and equipped and all the living rooms and terraces have superb views of the sea and surrounding countryside. The villa is 7 minutes drive from the sea, marinas, shops, restaurants and only 15 minutes from the nearest golf course.
Top Traveller Review
A wonderful family break
About the Owner
4.3 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Home from home
A homely and spacious villa with a private feel and huge views. Plenty of options to eat outside and in, plenty of things to do.. pool, badminton, basketball, then only a short drive to the port to hire a boat and go coving, spend the day on an unspoilt beach, play golf, windsurf, go wine tasting, or go out for dinner in one of several unspoilt market towns or villages. A home from home, and something for everyone.
Stunning views, relaxed atmosphere, lovely home
Lovely and relaxed, mainly just sat and looked at the view and breathed in the fresh pine smells. Pool was large and clean. Badminton Court a bonus. Large spacious bedrooms and lounge area. Nice modern kitchen. Felt private as on top of the hill and no one overlooks you. Fresh clean towels and bed linen. There is a great local bar/restaurant that has tasty grilled meat and fish and they make the best chips we've ever eaten. We want to come back next year.
Stunning view, tranquil setting, comfortable home
From the moment you arrive and breathe the fragrant pines you relax and feel at home, the panoramic view is incredible and if you can't be bothered to do anything else you can just sit comfortably and gaze at it.
If you feel energetic you can swim in the pool or play badminton or take a walk to the village bread shop, it is about 10 minutes there but 15mins back up the hill, well you don't get the views for nothing. We loved it there and will definitely go back.
A wonderful family break
We had a very relaxing holiday at Casa de Cazadores. It has a lovely, family friendly feel with beautiful views down to the sea. The children loved the pool and we all enjoyed BBQs on the terrace. The beaches nearby are beautiful. We will be back!
Activity and Interests
Castelle Beach, gifted to the people of Cataluna, 3km.
Palamos Beach with restaurants, marinas, shopping, bars, vegetable market on Tuesdays, fresh fish market, 3km
Callella de Palafrugel Beach, charming bays, restaurants and water sports 15 mins drive.
Girona 40km - 50 mins
Barcelona 120km - 90 mins
Perpignon 120km - 90 mins
Car hire available at all these airports. A car is essential.
Vall-Llobrega village 1.5km, (village shop with fresh bread),
2 restaurants, 1 bar.
Palamos 3km, fresh fish market, vegetable market Tuesday mornings extensive shopping, marinas, bars, and numerous restaurants.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Book direct with the owner in the UK by telephone.
25% non-returnable deposit required with booking by cheque or bank transfer.
Balance to be paid 4 weeks before the holiday commences.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathrooms 1, 2 and 3 – bath with power shower over and glass screen door. WC, bidet, wash basin. Bathroom 4 – power shower, wash basin and WC.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master suite in tower with A/C, double bed, sitting area, dressing room, bathroom, sun terrace. Bed 2 dbl bed, en-suite, lockable covered terrace Bedroom 3 double, shares bathroom with bed 4. Bedroom 4 twin beds. Bedroom 5 twin beds, en-suite shower
- Notes on accommodation: Pool and garden are maintained throughout the summer. The large ground floor bedroom and bathroom, with its large covered terrace has superb views, suitable for people with walking difficulties, and accessible from kitchen and living rooms. This terrace can be closed off by a gate, useful for keeping toddlers safe. The pool can be seen from the kitchen and living rooms. Outside: Dining terrace outside bedroom 2/kitchen has a built-in barbecue and comfortable furniture. The Salon Terrace has dining furniture for 10. The Tower Bedroom has a completely private sun terrace. Adjoining the pool is an elegant shading gazebo with sun loungers for 10 and a badminton court. Fabulous views from all these areas. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are provided and changed weekly. House cleaned weekly. Other: 2 covered dining terraces - comfortably furnished for 10, overlooking swimming pool, terraced garden, countryside and PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS, including fishing port of Palamos. All bedrooms, other than the Tower and bed 2 (which have A/C) have electric fans.