Villa in Sarasota, Florida, USA - On University Parkway, 10 Minutes from Beach
A beautiful, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, with private fully screened pool overlooking a lake. This villa boasts 2 separate living areas and is furnished to a high standard throughout providing all the comforts of home and many little extras. There is cable TV (55 inch LCD Sony flat screen) and a DVD player in the family room with an additional TV in the master bedroom plus one other bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped including microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. There is a separate laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities. The master suite is furnished with a queen bed and has a en-suite bathroom. A queen and 2 twin bedrooms share a family bath. Cedar creek villa is situated in the heart of the University Parkway area of Sarasota with a great selection of amenities minutes away including a great selection of restaurants and shops, plus three supermarkets. Including Costco. Visit website below for more pictures and exact location.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely home! Just perfect for our family!
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
Lovely home! Just perfect for our family!
This is a great home with lots of room which was perfect for our large family! The pool was exceptional great! We have a great time! The owner was great and very accommodating!
Activity and Interests
The wonderful gulf coast beaches are a short drive away, Siesta Key is recognised as one of the finest beaches in the US, with wonderful fine sand, Lido beach is also popular next to St.Armands Circle which is only 10 mins away by car.
Sarasota Airport 10mins away. Tampa Airport 1 hr away
Cedar Creek Villa is situated in the heart of the University Parkway area of Sarasota.
University Parkway is in close proximity to virtually all good things that the Sarasota area has to offer - Ringling Museum, one of Sarasota's most famous cultural destinations, is at the end of University, across from the airport. A quick trip down 41 South and you are in downtown Sarasota, whether you prefer Main Street Galleries or Bayfront tiki bars. The beaches of Lido Key are a short drive, as is the shopping and dining mecca that is St. Armands Circle.
Only a couple of miles up I-75 North are the Ellenton Outlets shops, and you are less than 45 minutes to Tampa. University truly is the newest place to be in Sarasota. Costco only ten minutes away by car.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking by email to owner. A deposit of £100 pw to secure reservation, with balance is due 12 weeks before departure. Cancellations made 12 weeks or less before departure non refundable. For Terms of Let please visit our website. Also please check our Availability calendar to see available dates.
Arrival and departure days are flexible. Arrival should be after 4pm on the day of changeover; departure should be by 10am on the day.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- outlet shopping
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with twin basins, and enclosed shower unit. WC. Separate bathroom opposite bedrooms 2-4 with single basin, WC and bath with shower over bath. Has a outside door opening out to pool.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with queen size bed, dresser and TV, DVD, master bathroom and closet. Bedroom 2 with queen size bed and closet, plus TV, DVD. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have twin beds and closets.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Sorry no pets allowed. Barbeque $100 security deposit if you want to use. Please have a look at the Availability Calendar to see available dates before contacting us. Outside: The Villa has it's own garden front and back and comes with a private pool that is fully enclosed, overlooking a large lake. The pool area has large patio table and chairs, and sun recliners. The pool can be provided with electrical heating outside of the summer months; for arrangement with owner. A space for you and your book, a coffee or long refreshing drink overlooking the lake where there is a abundance of wildlife to watch. Ideal relaxation for a sundowner or a romantic after dinner digestif. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron. Additional microwave. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Hand, bathroom and pool towels are provided. Fresh towels and linen are provided at the beginning of each rental. The villa is stringently cleaned after each rental; additional cleans during long term lets can be arranged.