Villa sleeps 2-12. Fully heated pool-warm on your arrival. Non overlooked. Spaces affording sun & shade. Private setting. Wifi. A/C. Views.
Villa is set in a private, discrete location just of the LZ-2 on Lanzarote. 10 mins from Arrecife (ACE) airport. It's spacious and has no neighbours, noise or passing traffic. Sleeps 2-12. Fully heated private swimming pool with heating included in rental price. Extensive sunbathing terraces and shaded cooler verandahs. Villa is uncramped, large and roomy. It's set in a semi elevated location and enjoys stunning 360 degree views.
There are five bedrooms: 3 bedrooms are in the Main Villa (sleeps up to 8), and 2 bedrooms are in the adjoined Courtyard Apartment (sleeps up to 4). The 3 bedrooms in the Main Villa are 2 double bedded rooms with ensuites, and one twin bedded room. The adjoined Courtyard Villa has two bedrooms; 1 double room with ensuite, plus a twin bedded room with adjacent bathroom.
To allow guest flexibility and space; Couples or families/groups of up to 4 people can chose to stay in either the Main Villa or the Apartment (or use both). Groups /families of 5-8 people can either stay in the Main Villa only, or also use the Apartment if extra space/privacy is wanted. Groups/families of 8+ persons will use both the Main Villa and the Apartment.
Whatever your numbers (2-12 people) you will have SOLE and EXCLUSIVE exclusive use of the entire property, the grounds, garden & swimming pool. No 3rd party guests will be on site.
A spiral staircase links the Main Villa to the Apartment. Access can be closed off if needed.
All main bedrooms have A/C. Swimming pool has easy access Roman End.
All of the villa site is clothing-optional/naturist friendly. Villa site is not overlooked from any direction ensuring guests have complete privacy.
Car hire is suggested but not essential and we can help with car hire rental if needed via a local company who offer upgrades or discounts to villa guests.
Villa is ideal for those seeking tranquility, seclusion, privacy, peace & total relaxation in all regards. Suitable for couples and families alike.
All enquiries will be replied to soonest. Both the villa Owner and the Villa Manager have extensive, 30+ years, local knowledge of Lanzarote. Do please enquire for more details and information. Thanks for looking.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely villa and great location.
About the Owner
Thanks for looking. You are enquiring directly with myself, the villa owner. I'm British and have lived in the UK for 50+ years.
All bookings are made through myself only. In my reply to your enquiry I'll give you full details of who you are booking with, my address and the rental payment terms.
My wife and I have 30+ years of visiting experience to Lanzarote and will offer as much help with your holiday booking as we can. Our locally based Villa Manager, fluent in English and Spanish will look after all your needs and ensure you have a great holiday.
We suggest you rent a car and we can help with that if you need. If you have visited Lanzarote previously or are 1st time visitors do please enquire as we can assist towards your hassle free holiday.
Thank you for looking.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Apologies this email is so late, we got back 3 weeks ago and life has just been 1 big whirlwind of work ever since. Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks for everything. The villa was amazing and we really loved the holiday in Lanzarote. I can't praise yourself and Vince enough in terms of being a pleasure to deal with. I'm definitely looking to visit again and will absolutely be looking at Penas Blancas to check availability before considering anywhere else.
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely villa and great location.
Lovely spot in a great location with excellent views. A quiet, spacious and roomy villa with some unusual designs and features. Swimming pool heating was much appreciated in December. Ideally need car rental as it’s in a semi rural setting between Macher and Tais but that’s exactly what we wanted. The booking process was easy and with good communication. Whilst we were there the villa’s manager made us feel very welcome and we would certainly go again.
Wonderful stay in a great location
I just wanted to thank you and your team for the use of the villa. We had a very relaxing time and we got about most of the island, which was mission accomplished. We had plenty to do, the villa was glorious and the hire car worked out well. The villa was very clean and well maintained and the notes you provided in advance were meticulous, the best we've ever encountered. Your team on site were helpful in every regard. We are likely to seek a sunshine holiday villa with privacy and relaxation again and if we return to Lanzarote we'd certainly come to you and we'd certainly recommend the villa. Regards to all Bill & Sue.
Wonderful stay at Villa Penas Blancas
I wanted to thank both of you for your help, hospitality and kindness for the duration of our holiday. We had a super time in the villa, enjoying the pool and also visiting the sights of beautiful Lanzarote.
Very good villa in great location
We all had a really good and relaxing time here and would go again. It's a big place with lots of spaces/places both inside and outside. Communications on the booking with the owner were very efficient and thorough and the local villa manager on site was helpful friendly and courteous.
From the Owner
“Villa is perfect for those seeking to unwind and be away from it all. If you are looking for a villa with lots of space in an uncramped location that is private and not overlooked, with a fully heated pool that's only 10 minutes from Arrecife airport then do please enquire.”
Activity and Interests
Thanks for looking. You're enquiring directly with the villa Owner and your enquiry is valued.
Villa is an easy 10 minute drive from Lanzarote's only airport (Arrecife - ACE), located just north of the LZ2, 2km inland from (the tourist resort of) Puerto Del Carmen and equidistant between the Lanzarote villages of Macher and Tias.
If you are looking for a villa where you can relax and unwind in some sunshine, then the villa will wholly suit your needs.
All of the villa's site, swimming pool, and gardens are not overlooked. All personal privacies are respected to all guests at all times.
Please ask for more information for whatever you might need as we will endeavour to help, based on our extensive detailed & local knowledge of Lanzarote gleaned over 30 years experience.
Booking is easy. Do please enquire. You can also phone or email me once you have enquired. Contact details will be given to you.
Taxis are available at Arrecife airport to meet flights. Car hire is suggested but not essential and can be arranged if required, with a local company, used for over 25 years, ensuring that you have a hassle free arrival and depart. If you are familiar with Lanzarote car rental may not be an issue. If you are 1st time visitors please contact us as we can assist with car rental on your behalf. Please enquire for anything you need.
Nearest supermarkets/ restaurants / bars are 4 mins drive away in Tias or Macher. They are also walkable. Car rental is suggested.There are 3 banks, pharmacies & a range of shops & newsagents with English/International newspapers in Tias & Macher.
Payment is accepted by BACS / web transfer, or personal cheque. Paypal also is accepted plus 3% to cover direct costs. A security & damages deposit may be required. Please see the villa's bedrooms configurations if you are a group of 8+ people.
Thanks for looking.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Oct 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Villa sleeps a maximum of 12 people depending on the make up of your group. Please see bedrooms descriptions and capacities in the "Facilities" link on this website, the far right icon.
Rates quoted are for 2 people. Please enquire for a bespoke quote for your needs and numbers. There's usually no charge for toddlers/babies under 2 yrs and there is a new cot & high chair on site.
Usually your rental payment is a 50% deposit to secure your booking and your balance 50% is due 8 weeks before your arrival. All of the the rental amount is payable if your arrival date is within 8 weeks of your booking.
Arrival day is flexible. Locally based Villa Manager, fluent in English and Spanish will meet with you on your arrival and answer any questions you may have. A Welcome Hamper can be supplied with fresh items - costs are payable locally plus a sourcing & delivery charge.
I supply all quests in advance with a detailed Villa Information Guide document which gives lots of helpful information about the villa itself and about Lanzarote in general, based on our 30+ years of visiting the island. The document is updated regularly.
Car hire is suggested but not essential. Please contact me for information and I'll advise you of a British owned company I have used successfully and reliably for over 25 years.
If you have questions please just ask. Thanks for looking.
50% deposit of the rental amount is payable to secure your booking. The balance of 50% is payable 8 (eight) weeks prior to your arrival. You can make your payment(s) by internet transfer (if you have internet banking) or by personal / business cheque. Paypal can be accepted subject to a 3% handling fee. Please contact me for further information if you wish to pay by Paypal.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“* Privacy & Seclusion. * Villa is not overlooked. No noise or traffic. Safe location. * No neighbours. Large bedrooms. Lots of space. * Fully heated swimming pool. * 10 minute drive or taxi from Arrecife Airport. * Stunning 360 degree views. * Wifi. * Spanish and English speaking Villa Manger who will attend to all your needs and afford 30+ years of experience. * Clothing Optional / naturist environment throughout. * Private access. Privately owned. * Experienced Customer Service.”
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Car Available
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- pets considered ...
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 550 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, Large round luxurious sunken bath. Views to Tias.
- 1. Large shower. Twin basins. Loo. Mirrors. Bidet. 2. Large sunken round bath with shower attachment. Views to Tias. Loo. Basin. Bidet. Mirrors 3. Shower. Loo. Basin. Mirrors. 4. Shower. Loo. Basin. Mirrors. 5. 5th loo. (Main Villa) 6. Outside shower. 7. Outside loo & basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Bedroom has 2 single beds which can be co-located.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, Bedroom has direct access to pool and sunbathing terraces.
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed, B/R is located in adjoined Apartment if extra space needed.
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed, In adjoined Apartment. Beds can be co-located.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Peaceful quiet bedroom with lots of space. Views to Tias.
- Villa sleeps up to 12 across 5 Bedrooms. Main Villa: B/R 1: A/C. Door in bedroom gives direct access to swimming pool. There is a King Size double bed & 2 bunk beds. Main Villa: B/R 2: A/C King Size double bed & ensuite. Mezzanine reading area. Main Villa: B/R 3. Twin bedded room with own adjacent bathroom. (In Apartment) B/R 4. King Size double bed with en-suite. Access to outside terraces. (In Apartment) B/R 5. Twin bedded room with its own bathroom.
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Easy connect WIFI available for personal devices. The 3 Main double bedrooms offer A/C. 2 hot water tanks ensure plenty of hot water. All bathroom, hand & pool/beach towels and all bed linens are provided. Hair dryer. Selection of books, CD's, DVD's available. Music system. Swimming pool offers easy entry Roman End for children or those with mobility issues and is heated and warm and usable at all times. Villa affords a English manager living 15 minutes away. Fluent in Spanish and a resident of Lanzarote, Manager will meet & greet guests and is available for any issues. You will find such standards of service rarely equaled. Welcome hamper available on request - charges payable locally. Rental payment is preferred direct by internet banking transfer or by personal / business cheque. Payment by Paypal can also be accepted with a small handling fee, please enquire for further information. Outside, the villa offers relaxation, seclusion safety security and privacy. There are 360 degree views. Main sunbathing terrace faces south and all walling has been crafted to afford privacy & wind protection if needed. On hot days the villa usually enjoys a cooling gentle breeze. No neighbours. No traffic. No noise. Large gardens with a range of plants & shrubs. Villa affords several private shaded terraces with tables/chairs and views in all directions with additional seating for outside dining. Outside loo & shower. Canarian style round roofed wood burning country oven. Moroccan style traditional charcoal or wood burning BBQ overlooks the heated swimming pool with adjacent seating & stone chess table. Private & secluded heated swimming pool is 6m x 2.5m. Secure private parking for 6+ cars. 2 automatic front loading washing machines. Vacuum cleaner. Portable clothes horse. Double sink for washing by hand. Bedroom linens plus hand, bath and pool towels are provided for your holiday and are changed weekly. Villa cleaning is usually weekly or more frequently by arrangement. Swimming Pool is maintained twice /week or by arrangement with guests. An internal Spiral Staircase links the Main Villa to the Courtyard Apartment via an underground volcanic rock wine cellar. Door to apartment can be locked from inside for greater privacy.