Apartment in El Valle Golf Resort, Costa Callida / Murcia, Spain - Extra Large Terrace, Ideal For Sunbathing And Alfresco Dining
This luxury apartment typifies the Spanish outdoor life, having an extra large terrace for relaxing and dining and a patio offering private sunbathing. The apartment is furnished to the highest standard and is air conditioned/heated throughout. The property is situated only metres from a large swimming pool which has a separate children's section, sunbeds and outdoor showers. It is only a 5-10 minuite walk to the 1st tee of El Valle's 18 hole Golf Course which is part of the Nicklaus trail of which there are now 6 courses in total to play. Other facilities include a driving range, tennis/paddel courts, stylish clubhouse, restaurant and bar. There is also a gym and fully stocked supermarket on-site. Internet connection is available at the clubhouse where there is free Wi-Fi available at all times.
About the Owner
I own this property with my wife and use it as a place to relax. I am 42 years old and live and work in Leeds, England.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Fantastic apartment. We have stayed here a few times and love the area and the amenities in the apartment. (Niki, Andy and William Maddren, Leeds).
Great holiday, brilliant apartment. Lots to see and do in the area. (Jenny and Graham, West Midlands).
Lovely apartment, enjoyed the spacious outside living space. Golf at El Valle and La Torre excellent. Loved Cartegena and Murcia. (The Rafferty family, Paisley).
From the Owner
“El Valle offers unique luxury and the opportunity to instantly relax in a resort that offers apartments and villas of the highest standard. The largest pool on the complex is only meters away from the private terrace making it very safe for families and children. The golf course in my opinion is by far the best in the area offering a good test for both low and high handicappers however there are many more courses within a 30 minute drive away. The fact that El Valle hosted the Spanish Senior Open which was shown on Sky Sports along with other competitions shows the quality of the course and clubhouse facilities. The area of Murcia has everything from a bustling, typical Spanish City to the beaches of the Mar Menor and Mediterranean. There are many shopping centres and local markets to look around and with many Spanish people owning holiday homes in the area it is one of the cheapest places in Spain to eat and drink in quality bars and restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
Sandy beaches (blue flag) stretch along the coast of the Costa Calida. You can visit the resorts of Los Alcazares and Santiago de la Ribera with many beach bars and long promenade, or pay a visit to San Pedro Del Pinatar Salt Flats and nature reserve. Cover yourself in the therapeutic mud from the lagoon, before baking in the sun and then washing in the warm waters of the Mar Menor. Watersports are available from the beach in high season. Journey time to the beach approx 15 mins by car.
Murcia San Javier airport, is just 15-20 mins drive from the resort, it is serviced by low cost airlines such as Jet2 and Ryanair whilst Alicante, approximately 50 mins away, is serviced by most major low cost airlines.
Taxi's are available at the airport, however car hire is recommended and is inexpensive. We can also arrange a pick-up from the airport to take you to the apartment for an additional cost.
The resort is only a 15 min drive from Murcia City Centre and 20 mins to Thader/Nueva Condomina shopping mall. It's only a short 15 min drive to the beautiful beaches of the Mar Menor and La Manga strip.
At San Javier, 20 mins drive away is Dos Mares shopping mall, which includes 10 pin bowling, cinema and a large supermarket.
Aqua Natura & Terra Natura (water & animal park) 20 mins drive from the resort.
History - The beautiful Roman port of Cartagena is approx 30 mins drive.
The Costa Calida is referred to as 'The warm coast' which enjoys average temperatures of 18 degrees with hot summers and mild winters. The Mar Menor is renowned for its high water temperatures which are retained well in to the autumn months. The mineral-rich waters are said to have therapeutic effects and because of this, the area has a significant spa tourism industry. Take in the beautiful views of the Mar Menor from the extensive promenades that run along side the beaches from San Pedro del Pintar to Santiago del la Ribera which are perfect for cycling or a relaxing walk and stop off at one of the many beach side cafes, bars and restaurants.
Soft sandy beaches and calm waters of the Mar Menor make it ideal for relaxing, swimming and water sports which include Jet skiing, wind surfing, sailing, fishing, snorkelling, and scuba diving.
The cities of Murcia & Cartegena are both steeped in history and boast excellent shopping and sightseeing.
At San Javier just 20 minutes drive away there are many local restaurants, supermarkets and banks along with Dos Mares shopping mall, which includes 10 pin bowling, cinema and large supermarket.
Towards Murcia is Nueva Condomina. This recently opened shopping mall with some 200 shops, including many UK high street chains that you will be familiar with. This complex also provides a huge range of restaurants, 10 pin bowling and 6 screen cinema and is next to Real Murcia football stadium.
The New Water park (Terra Aqua Murcia) and Animal park (Terra Natura Murcia) provide a wonderful family day out, with something for all ages just 20 mins from the resort.
Guests can also take advantage of the other Polaris World resorts in the area and sample their restaurants, bars, golf and leisure facilities. These are accessible by car or via the free shuttle bus which allows you to sample the excellent local wine. We recommend La Acacia at La Torre for fantastic pizzas!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
To make a booking please contact us directly using the telephone numbers provided or via email.
£100/130 euro deposit is required to confirm booking.
£150/180 euro returnable bond is due 8 weeks before your arrival date, along with the final balance.
Bookings inside 8 weeks of departure require full payment at the time of booking.
Bond will be returned upon inspection of the property and return of the keys.
Welcome pack and meet and greet can be arranged at an additional charge.
Notes on prices:
Weekly rates inclusive of final clean.
£100 deposit to confirm booking.
£150 returnable bond due 8 weeks before arrival date along with final balance. Bond will be returned upon inspection of property and return of keys.
Welcome pack and meet and greet can be arranged at an additional cost.
8 weeks before the departure date payment is required in full along with a £150.00 security deposit.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The low density build which creates space on the complex, large grassed area in front of the terrace and large pool all made the decision to purchase the property an easy one. The position of the resort make access to Murcia City and the beaches very easy. Also other places of interest including, Cartegena, La Manga, Benidorm, Valencia and Granada are all available to access by car making El Valle a great base to explore Spain. There are 2 airports that can be used, San Javier and Alicante and train stations in the nearby Balsicas and Murcia City that give high speed access to Madrid and Barcelona.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- recreation centre
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite contains shower, bath, WC, vanity sink unit, bidet, heated towel rail and hairdryer. House bathroom contains walk-in shower, WC, vanity sink unit and heated towel rail. Both bathrooms are fully tiled with marble flooring.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a King Size bed, doors leading to patio area and an en-suite. Bedroom 2 has two twin beds. Both bedrooms have fully fitted wardrobes and the safety deposit box is located in bedroom 1. Sofa converts to a single bed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is suitable for families, couples and groups whether you are looking for a relaxing break, golfing holiday or a base to explore the local area. Cots and highchairs are available at an extra cost. The complex is a gated community with 24 hr security. Smoking is not prohibited inside the apartment. No pets allowed. Although there are facilities on site, a rental car is advisable. Outside: As the apartment is based on the ground floor and has an enclosed terrace it is very safe for young children. Cars can be parked outside the entrance to the apartment block. The large, 47msq, fully tiled, private terrace is the main feature of this apartment with modern, luxury furniture comprising of a seating area with sofas and coffee table, BBQ and a dining table and 6 chairs. It also contains 4 lightweight sunbeds that can be used around the pool which is accessed via a lockable gate. Utility Room: Contains washing machine, ironing board, beach/pool parasol, clothes airer and cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and bath/hand towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned on departure unless you have a 2 or more week stay, in which case their is also a mid term clean included. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an extra cost. Other: There is also a full fire safety pack in the apartment including fire blanket, smoke alarm and fire extinguisher.