Villa in Vale do Lobo, Almancil, Algarve, Portugal - Quiet Area yet Close to Shops and Restaurants. Just twenty minutes from Faro Airport
This villa is in a mature 28 year old development. It is close to a road that accesses only a few properties so it is very peaceful. In the private garden there is a swimming pool and patio area with built in barbecue. The villa was extended, renovated and refurnished in 2008 giving a high standard of modern accommodation. The situation is perfect for a quiet holiday sitting around the pool and garden yet in the vicinity are fabulous beeches and golf courses for the more active. Horse riding is also nearby. It lies in the "Golden Triangle" between Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago and Almancil where every kind of shop and restaurant can be found. It is strongly advised that residents have a car for transport in the area but also to enable trips to the many beautiful and historic places in the Algarve. Even Seville in Spain is possible as a day trip.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
It is a five minute drive or fifteen minutes walk to the nearest beach at Vale do Lobo. The beach there stretches about one mile to Quartiera in the West, and Eastward it goes for many miles all the way to Faro. The beach can be accessed from several points in either direction and there are many areas where lifegaurds are in attendance. These beaches are famous for their beautiful sand, exhilarating waves and adjoining beach restaurants. In several locations watersports are available for hire.
Twenty minutes drive west of Faro Airport. For those arriving by car the initial destination is Almancil on the N125. From there follow the signs to Vale do Lobo and instructions from there will be provided.
Almancil is less than five miles away and from there travelling west for eighty miles passes all the major resorts in the Algarve as far as Cape St Vincent. In an Easterly direction lies the major commercial city of Faro and just forty miles away is the Spanish border. Inland by just 10 miles lies the main market town of Loule.
Within three miles of the villa there are several supermarkets and shops of every description. The area is full of restaurants suitable to all tastes and pockets! Banking facilities are readily available.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings may be made by telephone (preferred), fax or email. A deposit of 20% will be required before the booking can be confirmed and the balance must be paid eight weeks before occupation.
Thursdays and Fridays are favoured.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The upstairs bedroom has a bathroom with bath and separate shower. Two of the downstairs bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and the third bedroom has a bathroom with bath and separate shower. All bathrooms have heated towel rails.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Three bedrooms downstairs and one bedroom upstairs all with twin beds. Baby's cots are available on request. The downstairs bedrooms have access to the garden and the upstairs bedroom has a large private terrace.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Every room is air-conditioned. Beach towels are available. The villa is very suitable for children provided there is adult supervision at the swimming pool. Internet access is available at the Oceanovilas office a few hundred yards away. An alarm system has been installed. Outside: The site covers approximately 400 square yards. The garden is private and well maintained with lawns and flowerbeds. The private (heated) swimming pool is approximately 12 x 25 feet with a deep end of over six feet. Between the pool and the villa there is a patio equipped with sun loungers, umbrella and a dining table with chairs for eight people. There is a built in barbecue area on the patio. Alongside the villa at the kitchen door there is a surfaced area for car parking. Utility Room: The utility room is directly off the kitchen and contains a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Clothes lines are available outside. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided. Maid service is provided 3 times/week but for long rentals it is negotiable. The Maid service is provided by the local agency Oceanovilas situated half a mile away and where advice on any local issues is available.