Villa in West Stonebridge, Davenport, USA - Luxury Villa with Free Heated Pool, all-year Sun Deck, Games Room & Wi-Fi (Only 15 mins to Disney)
Our beautiful home is located in the small & very quiet West Stonebridge community along the US highway 27 in Davenport. A place where you can really enjoy the calm between visits to all the excitement you will have travelled to Orlando for. The villa has a secluded private pool area & all year sun-deck. It is fully air-conditioned, single storey, furnished to the very highest standards. It has 4 large bedrooms, two of which are master suites with queen or king size beds & en-suite bathrooms. One of the master bedrooms has patio doors opening straight out on to the deck & pool area. The other two bedrooms have twin beds, ideal for children & an adjoining bathroom. All of the bedrooms have cable TV & large oversized wardrobes. There is a sofa bed in the lounge should you need it. There is games room in the huge garage with a pool table, air hockey, dartboard, table tennis, foosball and cable TV.
About the Owner
About Jackie Hastings
I live in Hampshire, England with my husband, 2 children and our chocolate Labrador, Magnum. My husband, Graeme, works in Central London and we relish our trips to Orlando for a proper break with all the family. We try to get out there as often as we can afford the flights which normally means once a year.
Jackie Hastings purchased this villa in 2005
Why Jackie Hastings chose Davenport
We really enjoyed our trips to Orlando and the theme parks before we had our kids. The whole area is totally geared to having a great time, whatever your age. So when we could, we decided to buy a home there. Not the best timing from a financial point of view but perfect for the family! We chose the home because of its ideal location to DisneyWorld (15 mins) and other parks, the great access to restaurants and other amenities nearby. We also like West Stonebridge because it is small and quiet, unlike some of the bigger villa communities.
What makes this villa unique
Only 15 mins to Disney makes this place ideal. The parks are amazing: The children love them and so do we! The service culture and food quality just makes dining in nearby restaurants an absolute pleasure. As we and the kids get older, we just find new things to do at the parks and other attractions. Of course, the weather makes it a great destination all times of the year. Having our own pool is idyllic and we often enjoy 'days off' by the pool with the BBQ blazing more that the days out!
From the Owner
“We really enjoyed our trips to Orlando and the theme parks before we had our kids. The whole area is totally geared to having a great time, whatever your age. So when we could, we decided to buy a home there. Not the best timing from a financial point of view but perfect for the family! We chose the home because of its ideal location to DisneyWorld (15 mins) and other parks, the great access to restaurants and other amenities nearby. We also like West Stonebridge because it is small and quiet, unlike some of the bigger villa communities.”
Activity and Interests
To the east you will find the Atlantic coast with Cocoa Beach being a 90 minute drive. It's good to tie this in with a visit to Kennedy Space Centre which is nearby. For the real paradise style pure white beaches and clear water, head west towards Tampa on the I4. In about 70 minutes you can be on a beautiful beach. Travel a bit further and you will find the more quiet stretches of this idyllic coastline.
Orlando International 40 mins. Sanford Airport 60-70mins. Tampa Airport 70 mins. A car is essential for a holiday at Villa Hastings Boulevard. We can point you to some good companies if you need it. Coming in the fall 2011 - Legoland Florida 25 miles away.
Approximate miles/mins to: Attractions: DisneyWorld-15; Legloland-25; SeaWorld/Aquatica-22; Universal/IoA-28; Legoland (30 mins); Busch Gardens-65; Golf courses - from 3; Kennedy Space Centre-85; Cocoa Beach-90; Tampa/Gulf Coast-70.
Amenities: Orlando Intl Airport-40; Supermarket/Gas station/Bank/ATM-3; Restaurants-from 2; Pharmacy-2; Hospital with ER-5 Shopping: Florida Mall-28; Mall at Millenia-28; Premium Outlets-25; Prime Outlets-30. Major Roads:
Interstate 4-3; US Highway 192-5.
We have upgraded much in the home. The new all-year patio so when the sun is out, there is always unshaded sunbathing. New 47"LCD and HD cable in the lounge. 42"LCD & blu-ray with internet in 1st Master. Local amenities near West Stonebridge are excellent and are becoming even better each year. In regards to eating, within 3 minutes drive you will find several local restaurants with many cuisines (American, Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Italian) including Applebee's, Dennys, Wendys, Waffle House, Bob Evans, Perkins, McDonalds and Burger King. Numerous more can be found within 5 minutes drive and, of course, there are many places happy to deliver straight to the villa when you just want to stay in and chill out. You will find a Publix supermarket 3 miles away at the Berry Town Centre, where there is also a bank with ATM, gas station, liquor store and other shops. Walgreens Pharmacy is only 2 miles down the highway. Recently opened by the I-4 is a new shopping complex with JC Penny, Dicks, Belk and many other retail units. For one-stop shopping, head 5 minutes up US27 and you there is the massive Wal-Mart superstore at Cagan's Crossing. The US192 starts here with its multitude of eateries, from the fast food and drive-thru establishments all the way up to top quality restaurants. Numerous other smaller attractions can be found along this highway stretching all the way past Kissimmee. Included in your holiday is 24/7 assistance from our management company. They will not impose but, if you call them or drop into their office 5 minutes up US27, Veronica or Lloyd will be happy to assist you with the villa or any other aspect regarding your vacation. They will leave the front door key at the villa lockbox before your arrival so you will not need to go and see them. Free wi-fi access. Free telephone calls worldwide. Please use the link to our website to see more photos, a 360 degree tour and much more.
Please also see our Facebook page "Villa Hastings Boulevard".
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Jan 2017 - 17 Feb 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
18 Feb 2017 - 26 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
27 Feb 2017 - 7 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A £200/$300 deposit is required to make all reservations. The full rental charge must be paid 10 weeks before arrival (to include a refundable £150/$250 breakages deposit). Pool heating is included in the rental rate.
Our rental charge includes taxes, towels, bed linen, cleaning fee, power, water and pool heating. We accept payments in GBP/£ and USD/$.
Reservations are confirmed once a signed original booking form is received and the reservation deposit has cleared at our bank.
Flexible dependent on current bookings.
Notes on prices:
Weekly rates incl. cleaning, power, water and pool heat. Daily and weekly rates are inclusive of taxes. Terms and conditions apply. Pool heating is included in the rental charge. Please contact us for exact dates & rates. GBP and USD rates available on request. Payments by Cheque/Paypal/Credit card accepted.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Only 15 mins to Disney makes this place ideal. The parks are amazing: The children love them and so do we! The service culture and food quality just makes dining in nearby restaurants an absolute pleasure. As we and the kids get older, we just find new things to do at the parks and other attractions. Of course, the weather makes it a great destination all times of the year. Having our own pool is idyllic and we often enjoy 'days off' by the pool with the BBQ blazing more that the days out!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The master suite bathroom has shower room, large corner tub, 2 basins, WC, hairdryer and a door to the pool area. The 2nd master bathroom has double-size shower area, WC, basin and hairdryer. The family bathroom has WC, bath with shower, basin & hairdryer
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master suite - super king bed, cable TV, Blu-ray, phone, safe, door to pool & large en-suite. 2nd master - king bed, cable LCD TV & door to large en-suite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have twin single beds, cable TVs & DVD players. Very large closets in all rooms.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The lounge includes two sofas (one with pull-out bed), a 47" digital cable LCD HDTV (English Premier League), PS3/Blu-ray with internet access (10+ games), DVD/VCR player (100 DVDs+) & CD player with radio & iPod dock. Patio doors open out to the pool area. Dining room for formal eating. The Fully equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, sink (with waste disposal), kettle,coffee maker & large larder cupboard. Separate utility room with washing machine, dryer & iron. The breakfast nook and bar seats 7. Games room with Cable TV,Air Hockey,Pool table,Table Tennis, Foosball & Darts Board.Full monitored security alarm system. Patio door alarms to ensure child safety around the pool area. Free phone calls worldwide. Free pool heating. Gas BBQ. Cot available. High Chair can all be arranged through our management company for a fee. Please let us know at the time of booking and we can arrange.Wall & shelf mounted safe. Wifi colour printer. Outside: 28' pool (free heating) for cooling off from the sun after a day in the parks or on a 'rest day'. Over-sized deck area with large dining table & six luxury chairs for alfresco eating & relaxing (additional table and 4 plastic chairs). 6 cushioned sunloungers for sun bathing. 2 cushioned footstools. The private heated pool & huge deck area at the rear of the villa is not directly overlooked by other homes adding to the feeling of calm when you relax by the pool. Garden surrounded by hedging. The 28ft heated pool is a great size for playing with the family. The luxury garden furniture makes this area ideal for chilling out and alfresco eating with a lanai fan to keep you cool during the hot Floridian days and evenings - and a complete screen around the pool and lanai deck. We have an all-year-round paver sun deck guaranteeing a sunbathing location any time of the year. So sit back & enjoy the peace of West Stonebridge. Utility Room: Separate utility room with very large washer and a dryer. Steam iron and ironing board. Large linen cupboard for the bathroom towels and bedsheets (all supplied). Drying line in games room. Please visit our facebook page 'VillaHastingsBoulevard" Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bathroom towels and bed linen supplied. The villa is professionally cleaned before and after your stay. A clean can be organised during your stay should you wish (additional charges apply). Please visit our facebook page 'Villa Hastings Boulevard" Other: 100+ DVDs to view. Fourth bedroom has a PS2 games console with 40+ games to use. PS3 with 10+ games. 30+ paperback fiction books to use. Lounge CD player with radio, iPod dock, USB and SD ports). Lounge has HD digital cable )with English Premier League),