Villa in Carrio Alto, Calpe, Costa Blanca - Peaceful Location, 5 minute drive to the Beach
This beautiful south facing property is just a five minute drive from beaches, shops and restaurants. The villa is built on a flat fully enclosed plot with mature hedging and electric gates.There is a security alarm system installed. Parking for four cars. The property comes fully equipped with TV CD and DVD facilities. Pool heating is available for off peak season. The pool terrace is well furnished with sun loungers, patio table and large parasol. There is also a covered terrace with dining area and traditional style barbeque with separate dining area. The aircon is dual purpose, it can be used for cooling and as a means of providing heat. The garden and terraces areas have very good lighting for those who enjoy late night dip. There is also a roof terrace where one can enjoy sunbathing or views of the Penon d'Ifach, Calpe's most renowned landmark. Calpe's cosmopolitan range of 600 restaurants make eating out a culinary delight with prices to suit all pockets.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"For the second year running my family have just returned home having enjoyed a wonderful two weeks at your Villa.
We particularly like the Privacy and Security it offers and the excellent facilities throughout including of course the Air Conditioning ,Free Wifi and the outstanding Pool.
I would certainly recommend this Villa for a very rewarding holiday."
A wonderfully laid out, spacious villa with everything you need for a perfect holiday. Nine of us stayed here and the villa is perfectly designed to provide people with plenty of room to have their own space and yet also accommodates people to comfortably sit and spend time together as a group. Both the swimming pool and the BBQ were welcomed during our stay and the view from the roof terrace catching the early morning sunrise over the Penon was truly stunning! All of us had a wonderful time and we would recommend staying here. We hope to stay here again some time soon!
4.9 based on 7 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely villa,pool superb barbeque area first class ideal for families we were grandparents with sons and daughter in law's plus 3 children aged 13 11 & 3yrs owner was very helpful his top four restaurants where all very good. Would recommend to anyone
Fantastic villa with a great pool
Great location, lovely pool and beautiful villa. The property was clean and spacious with an interestingly designed outdoor area. There were a few kitchen items that would have been useful to have, but otherwise the villa was well equipped for crockery and glasses. Calpe has many good restaurants, so there is no need to cook much.. My only concern is that there is only one access to the downstairs area.
Suzannah was very helpful and the local property managers were very understanding after we accidentally set the alarm off a few times!
A lovely Villa
Stayed in this villa Feb with a friend and our children , the heated pool was lovely and the kids got allot of use out of it .
Gorgeous Villa and great communication from David and Suzanne :) would highly recommend .
Excellent Villa - Gorgeous Retreat for All
From the minute I contacted David about booking this Villa I was impressed. His attention to detail in ensuring a most enjoyable stay was so assuring of the quality we were to expect upon the arrival. The photos on the website actually do not do it justice - it's a beautiful villa and perfect for a family vacation. Everything you need is in the villa. David's help in identifying restaurants, activities, taxi drivers etc. took all the hassle away. I would recommend anyone go for a stay.
I have just spent a week staying in this villa and I must say a beautiful property.
The owner, David, offered very clear instructions for our arrival, the property was clean and tidy, and exactly as described.
Its well situated and in easy reach of the town, and there is an information pack in the property advising on taxi and buses, recommended restaurants and places to stay.
The villa is well presented, pool the perfect size for our kids, with a lot of space and to spread out and relax.
All in all well recommended.
Brilliant holiday, beautiful villa
Just returned from our 10 day holiday and was absolutely lovely , we have been staying at this villa over the last few years and have enjoyed every minute there , perfect location ideal for families
Activity and Interests
The property is a five minute drive from two award winning beaches.
By car it is 50 minutes from Alicante airport and 75 minutes from Valencia airport.
5 minutes out of the town and Benidorm is 30 minutes away.
2 large supermarkets within 2minutes drive. Consum and Mercadona. Terra Mitica and Aqualandia are approx 30 minutes away. There is a large market in Calpe every Saturday. Wide array of restaurants to cater for all tastes. There is a good diving and sailing school just north of Calpe. Calpe itselfs has ferries to Altea and Benidorm.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jan 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 17 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
18 Jun 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Sept 17 on
3 Sep 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A non refundable £250 per week deposit is payable on booking and the balance payable 8 weeks before the holiday.
The preferred changeover day is Saturday, but out of peak season we try to be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Pool heating is an additional £100. Cleaning mid stay is an additional £100 for those enjoying a 2 week stay. These are optional.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite Shower Room to Bedroom 1 with shower, wc, bidet. Ensuite Bathroom to Bedroom 2 with shower, wc. Bathroom with wc and shower. Bathroom with wc.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10-12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Kingsize Bed and dressing room. Bedroom 2 with Kingsize Bed. Bedroom 3 with Double Bed. Bedroom 4 with Twin Beds. Bedroom 5 with Twin Beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is securely enclosed with electric gates for privacy and safety of children. There is safety deposit box in the villa aswell. There is pool heating upon request at an additional £100 per week (this is only needed in the winter months to be able to swim all year round in our heated pool of 28 to 30 degrees) Outside: There is a 8x4 private swimming pool with Roman steps. There is also numerous sun beds and patio furniture. Outdoor solar heated shower. Pool heating which is essential in Spring and Winter. Pool cleaning is twice weekly by local company. Brick Built Barbecue with separate dining area. Utility Room: Washing Machine, Ironing Board and Iron. With sink for handwashing if necessary. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean bedding and towels supplied on arrival. Just bring your own beach towels. Property cleaned prior to letting. If required for an additional £100 guests enjoying a 2week stay can have villa cleaned mid stay. Other: As you enter the upstairs of the property there is a reception room with sofa, table and stairs. Wifi has been installed in this villa.